Page 1006 of 14639 FirstFirst ... 6506906956996100110041005100610071008101110161056110615062006 ... LastLast
Results 20,101 to 20,120 of 292765

Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Teruz View Post
    Do 1 run on 40 AP only? Or all 3 runs within means of spending gems on them? Do I ignore the class cards too and just spam all into 1 particular servant I want to level up?
    The 40 AP one is definitely the best AP investment of the three.

With the XP cards it's obviously better to use them on the corresponding class, but until level 20 it shouldn't make much difference; the reason people tend to focus on the individual classes is to minimize the CP costs, but the Servants you listed don't cost much CP until they get high level.

Thank you. I have accepted the friend request and would try shortly when I have the AP T_T. Should I remove the 5* crafts (the ones that draw more green & blue cards) from my other 2 party members so that Lu Bu can have a better chance at drawing 3 buster cards for taking down Jeanne?
    I'm not sure how the craft essences work so I can't answer there, sorry.

Even without Brave Buster Chain, Lu Bu should deal good damage since he bypasses the Ruler Class Damage Reduction. And if you can build up his NP (he starts at 80% thanks to Kaleidoscope, so it's not too hard) then God Force will take a good chunk out of her health bar (especially if you use the Master attack buff and Lu Bu's own during that turn).

Just be sure to use damage prevention like the master skill or Shielder's second skill, because as a Berserker he takes a lot of damage and dies fast.

In the worst case where you get wiped, if you have all three of your Command Spells consider using those to revive your team will full HP and NP bars. You won't need any help for a while after Ruler Alter because the difficulty of the following story quests is far lower.
    Last edited by Siriel; August 8th, 2015 at 02:11 AM.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

@Teruz:

If all else fails, use one or 2 of your gems to get you through. The next realm is easy enough to gain it back anyways

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by zxcvbbnmm1 View Post
    Hmm so I second asended Kojiro and his image doesn't change. I guess the third time you acsend them they get their 2nd picture upgrade.
    Spoiler:

very minimal change

Watching Rustlemania while on this thread, pictures Heracles, Lu Bu, Spartacus, Darius, Asterios and Alexander as wrestlers.

US Friend Code
    281, 947, 302
    Quote Originally Posted by etherlite View Post
    Spoiler:

very minimal change
    I believe that one was after his first ascension. He didn't change; appearance wise the second time.

Queen of Love and Beauty GhostDIGIT's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wacky Bogard View Post
    Watching Rustlemania while on this thread, pictures Heracles, Lu Bu, Spartacus, Darius, Asterios and Alexander as wrestlers.
    What a coincidence. I was just watching a video about wrestling on youtube while waiting for AP to re-fill.
    Spoiler:
    The Best Thing BlackBlade's Ever Said.
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Just watch KNK, read fate and tsuki then just never bother with another nasu thing again but continue to use BL regardless.

Dullahan's Writing Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    I hope you love purple prose, pretentious dialogue and oblique references to Hegelian philosophy too motherfucker 'cause that's what's up

Summer Dioscuri Dream Sandstorm77's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I believe that one was after his first ascension. He didn't change; appearance wise the second time.
    I was wondering why there were only 4 art including the orginal one and four ascension mark, i was hoping the last one was for the grand thing and that we'd get the second art change with the second ascension.

"An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost132435 View Post
    What a coincidence. I was just watching a video about wrestling on youtube while waiting for AP to re-fill.
    Would Alexanders wrestling name be King of streaks then?

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post

I'm not sure how the craft essences work so I can't answer there, sorry.

Even without Brave Buster Chain, Lu Bu should deal good damage since he bypasses the Ruler Class Damage Reduction. And if you can build up his NP (he starts at 80% thanks to Kaleidoscope, so it's not too hard) then God Force will take a good chunk out of her health bar (especially if you use the Master attack buff and Lu Bu's own during that turn).

Just be sure to use damage prevention like the master skill or Shielder's second skill, because as a Berserker he takes a lot of damage and dies fast.

In the worst case where you get wiped, if you have all three of your Command Spells consider using those to revive your team will full HP and NP bars. You won't need any help for a while after Ruler Alter because the difficulty of the following story quests is far lower.
    Used my command spells earlier yesterday in another fight... Might need to wait and try.
    For some reason I cant see you in the list when choosing the extra support even after you are in my friend list. O.O

@ark, maybe I might use if I come really close.

Blog Entries
    For some reason I cant see you in the list when choosing the extra support even after you are in my friend list. O.O
    Not every friend appears every battle. I'm not sure how the system determines it.
    O piteous Wanderer.

US Friend Code
    281, 947, 302
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    I was wondering why there were only 4 art including the orginal one and four ascension mark, i was hoping the last one was for the grand thing and that we'd get the second art change with the second ascension.
    Yeah that's what I'm assuming. The final artwork for a servant card is due to the "Grand Ascend" which sucks because you need a grail for one of those.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Not every friend appears every battle. I'm not sure how the system determines it.
    There might be some kind of rotation. I'm rarely ever able to use the same person twice in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by deadfish View Post
    There might be some kind of rotation. I'm rarely ever able to use the same person twice in a row.
    It takes time for the person to appear. Meanwhile you make room on the list by using other people's servants

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    Yesterday I used mewarmo's Jeanne twice. And I could choose her for third time but I didn't. The system is weird.
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I used saber 5 times in a row.

US Friend Code
    281, 947, 302
    Did a yolo Quartz roll and got black keys. I hate this game.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wacky Bogard View Post
    Marie Antoinette has fanart already!? Damn!
    Link? Post? Pic? Something?

Blog Entries
    Sometimes I run Strife five times in a row, and some days he never shows up.

It honestly seems to be random.
    O piteous Wanderer.

US Friend Code
    281, 947, 302
    Actually I'm feeling lucky. Here goes a 40 roll.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Actually I'm feeling lucky. Here goes a 40 roll.
    Muuuuuu~~~~~~~~~~