Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Surprised you don't have a max LB Starry Night on Ishtar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

I didn't even roll during Xmas 2017. Besides a few tickets I think.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Nice Qinglong.

Kinda weird seeing you so desperate for Raikou when I really don't care about her at all. Goes to show how all over the place everyone's priorities are.

I'm saving quartz for White Day unless they surprise me with a banner for a Servant I really want before then. I might actually roll for MHX Alter...she's on my top 10 most wanted list, but not that high on the list, and probably not there at all factoring in servants yet to be released.

- - - Updated - - -

Out of curiosity, who are everyone's top 10 most desired servants? Mine are (in no particular order) Edmond, Amakusa, Sherlock, Illya, MHX, MHX Alter, King Hassan, Eresh, and Void, with Kiara and Bryn competing for tenth place. If I factored in unreleased servants, Proto Gil, Perseus, and Muramasa would bump out Kiara/Bryn, MHX Alter and King Hassan. Agravain would also bump someone out though I'm holding hope he won't be both limited and SSR.

For the record I also want Ozy as much as most of these, but being permanent he gets shafted priority wise.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Sacred's Avatar
    Finished with Tomoe! Overall the tower was okay, fun that I got to use people I usually don't use, but can certainly be tiring. Definitely did not need damage CE. For a Silver/Bronze run, I think I'd need to load up my backline to make up the stat/damage difference assuming no Damage CE, but well I haven't raised enough people to pull that off.

Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    Nice Qinglong.

Kinda weird seeing you so desperate for Raikou when I really don't care about her at all. Goes to show how all over the place everyone's priorities are.

I'm saving quartz for White Day unless they surprise me with a banner for a Servant I really want before then. I might actually roll for MHX Alter...she's on my top 10 most wanted list, but not that high on the list, and probably not there at all factoring in servants yet to be released.

- - - Updated - - -

Out of curiosity, who are everyone's top 10 most desired servants? Mine are (in no particular order) Edmond, Amakusa, Sherlock, Illya, MHX, MHX Alter, King Hassan, Eresh, and Void, with Kiara and Bryn competing for tenth place. If I factored in unreleased servants, Proto Gil, Perseus, and Muramasa would bump out Kiara/Bryn, MHX Alter and King Hassan. Agravain would also bump someone out though I'm holding hope he won't be both limited and SSR.

For the record I also want Ozy as much as most of these, but being permanent he gets shafted priority wise.
    I want mats and qp

JP Friend Code
    Ask lol
    US Friend Code
    Not as Active, Ask!
    Holy shit I hate this game:

Spoiler:
    6600 Quartz total:

Last edited by ALM; January 29th, 2018 at 05:35 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Out of curiosity, who are everyone's top 10 most desired servants?
    Out of the ones in FGO so far: Proto!Arthur, Circe, Tomoe, Saber!Fran, Nursery Rhyme

For unreleased: Flat/Jack (top priority), Chiron. Also I want to do my best to collect the SF servants if they are even added (or if I can roll them for that matter).
    Last edited by jennajayfeather; January 29th, 2018 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ALM View Post
    That had better come with at least a handy j after all that.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by jennajayfeather View Post
    Also I want to do my best to collect the SF servants if they are even added (or if I can roll them for that matter).
    I sure as hell want Richard and Alcides at least, although it may be ages before they're added. I'm mostly hoping SF servants will be added once they die in the story, leaving no mysteries about them to be spoiled.

Spoiler:
    6600 Quartz total:

congrats, now you don't have to worry anymore at least

Congrats, it's over now. Unfortunately, that's probably the worst NP5ing session I've seen.
    Last edited by blue knife; January 29th, 2018 at 06:08 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Sacred's Avatar

Spoiler:
    6600 Quartz total:

My condolences, but congrats at finally succeeding at the end.

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    Nice Qinglong.

- - - Updated - - -

I failed to roll her during shimosa rate up so I said fuck it I'll throw a little more this one since I got kintoki and I finally got her on the next 10 roll before I was thinking of giving up

- - - Updated - - -

To answer your second question, Nightingale and Gorgon are the only released servants I still want, and Gorgon is mostly to complete the Sisters. for unreleased, Sita, Apo PII, and if it's actually the Angel of Assassination in the Cosmos in the Lostbelt PV, Corday.

EDIT: Ishtar and Dantes were lost to the void, but I can live without. For now anyway.
    Spoiler:

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I'M FREE

I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Spoiler:

canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    I still need to cap Royal Brand and the Extra outfits before I'm free
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    My only wants for now are OG Tamamo (still chasing her circa 2015), Dantes and Abby...

By the way, I dont really see what is hard about Moriarty in floor 170, except that he somehow become a shadow Servant and still launching Asteroid on Helena's face

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Currently at level 7 of the CCC outfit and haven't started the SN outfit yet. Wonder how I managed to hit 140 before Raff.

As for Servants, I don't really need any, but I would certainly like to get Kintoki to NP5. However, that's going to wait until his next rate up. Beyond that, Waver and either Sanzang or Circe are the Servants I'd want most.
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Currently at level 7 of the CCC outfit and haven't started the SN outfit yet. Wonder how I managed to hit 140 before Raff.

As for Servants, I don't really need any, but I would certainly like to get Kintoki to NP5. However, that's going to wait until his next rate up. Beyond that, Waver and either Sanzang or Circe are the Servants I'd want most.
    If you've ever spent quartz on ap refills then that would be why. Also if you LB'd Personal Training. Speaking of which, I should probably do test since I have 7k mana prisms.
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    I didn't LB personal training until last nerofest olympics
    and never SQ refilled
    Spoiler: