Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Huh, you really can move the thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Scandal as AV actor identified as Middle Eastern royalty
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by John D. Pliskin View Post
    I confess. Since the first time I saw Takeuchi's Majin Saber art and since.

I am fascinated by the skill of the stitching in the leatherwork.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

No hints have been given at all about who the Summer welfare may be, right? Wondering why else we might already be getting opinions like Is it that it would just be "too soon" to have another Okita, so shortly after two back-to-back GudaGudas, or maybe just too "good" (or mean) of DW to give us a welfare Okita after despairing/whaling for Okita and Okita Alter?

Maybe Summer Okita could just be a 4* gacha servant like Nobu was last Summer. Surely sometime down the road, if not this summer? If welfare, maybe she could become our ST Lancer. (They really should start filling in these unfilled niches.)

Speaking of Okita and Takeuchi-drawn Saberfaces...

I really am super new to most-all things Okita-related, aside from what I finally learned via the English-localized GudaGuda 1 event. I know I've heard of "Majinn Saber" before GudaGuda 3 was unveiled, but I remembered the name at most; Majinn Saber was probably just one of those Type-Moon Wiki entries I looked up offhand and quickly moved on from. So all this lore that's getting brought up now but was laid out in KOha-Ace or whatver years ago (that she was originally a fusion of Nobu & Okita, but isn't anymore apparently?) is pretty new to me, and is taking a while to sink in.

But what's taking more time to sink in for me is Okita Alter's bust size. If Okita Alter's is like that, then Okita has boobs that big? Really? (or maybe Alter's is larger than vanilla Okita's, thanks to Nobu absorption...?)

I must've thought all that fan art I've seen of Okita that have her noticeably filled in was fanon, and/or thought too much of Sakura Saber as "Artoria, but a Japanese 'version' named Okita", because dang. Something weirds me out about seeing a near-perfect-copy Saberface with proportions larger than the original Saberface, proportions more like Mash's or Jeanne's than anything else.

If we get a Summer Okita, I can probably finally come to grips with the falseness of my mental image of Okita being proportioned like Saber Artoria... if said image really is false.

I tihink she was already bigger than Altria and Mordred, but Alter certanly had an increase

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    All I did was remembering Teito Grail War was pretty serious and easy read. The best it is actually anti-fascist and anti-imperialism, which is ironic since the Koreans are complaining about the event beautifying Japan's atrocities.
    Of course it's ironic, considering the complain came out of nowhere just because "1945, freedom of my country, hurr durr"
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    But what's taking more time to sink in for me is Okita Alter's bust size. If Okita Alter's is like that, then Okita has boobs that big? Really? (or maybe Alter's is larger than vanilla Okita's, thanks to Nobu absorption...?)

I must've thought all that fan art I've seen of Okita that have her noticeably filled in was fanon, and/or thought too much of Sakura Saber as "Artoria, but a Japanese 'version' named Okita", because dang. Something weirds me out about seeing a near-perfect-copy Saberface with proportions larger than the original Saberface, proportions more like Mash's or Jeanne's than anything else.

If we get a Summer Okita, I can probably finally come to grips with the falseness of my mental image of Okita being proportioned like Saber Artoria... if said image really is false.
    I think it was mentioned somewhere or by someone that she pretty much binds her chest or something normally. I think. Also, in regards to Saber face with bigger busts, there's Nero (yeah, Wada drawn, but Takeuchi concept came first).

Blog Entries
    It is official that Okita binds her chest since her bosom makes it hard for her to fight properly. If you want saberface with huge tits, Jeanne and Nero is there.

JP Friend Code
    266,041,773 / Justice
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Huh, you really can move the thingy. .
    Seeing Semi right after Okita Alter.... Semi's somehow seems a bit smaller, or at least more "normal-sized" compared to the anime/ konoe's earlier designs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hen_Ichi View Post
    I confess. Since the first time I saw Takeuchi's Majin Saber art and since.

I am fascinated by the skill of the stitching in the leatherwork.
    Confess to feeling the same way I did about Majinn Saber, or confess to being fascinated by the leatherwork's stitching? Is this a joke

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    I tihink she was already bigger than Altria and Mordred, but Alter certanly had an increase
    Quote Originally Posted by KAIZA View Post
    I think it was mentioned somewhere or by someone that she pretty much binds her chest or something normally. I think. Also, in regards to Saber face with bigger busts, there's Nero (yeah, Wada drawn, but Takeuchi concept came first).
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    It is official that Okita binds her chest since her bosom makes it hard for her to fight properly. If you want saberface with huge tits, Jeanne and Nero is there.
    Right, it was a sarashi, wasn't it? Thing is, has that been mentioned in any FGO dialogue, or is that an official detail that's just in Koha-Ace somewhere? Or at least originated with Koha-Ace?

Speaking of Koha-Ace, I stumbled across this on reddit. Could these covers(?) be a point of origin for that bit of trivia?

Interestingly, even when accounting for how Majinn Saber in "2016 Summer" has slightly more of a closeup than the swimsuit Okita in "2015 Summer" (not to mention some stylistically different overal proportions), Majinn's chest seems larger...? Wondering more than I should if that's how it is with our Okita Alter, too, probably.

And naturally, Alter's FGO design has started some dangerous contests of "how big can she go" on pixiv, prompting only further personal confusion.

Click here to toggle visibility of Pixiv image

We at Raikou level now

EDIT: Or even Passionlip's?
    Last edited by John D. Pliskin; June 12th, 2018 at 10:24 PM.
    (old FGO USA accounts still being listed here for some reason)
    Spoiler:
    1st Ever Account: feat. Waver & Herc)
    (Currently waiting to be Recovered from Space)
    User ID: 096,380,356

Strategic Account: Waver, Carmilla, Atalante, Kaleidoscope

User ID: 744,854,542

(Helpful Explanation on How a Mongrel beat a King in UBW.)

Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post

Blog Entries
    Nothing beats Lips. Raikou is just bad proportion, but Lips has just gag boobs that even Gil wants to cope a feel.

JP Friend Code
    266,041,773 / Justice
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh, and I know we have Jeanne and Nero who can be considered "saberface with huge tits", but (A) Nero is almost all Wada now; she's too distinctive from Artoria to play any games with my head now, and (B) Jeanne has less power on the Saberface scale than Okita does personally, whether it be her hair or how she was never a Saber to begin with (even if the Saber Wars saberface percentage values don't reflect that).
    (old FGO USA accounts still being listed here for some reason)
    Spoiler:
    1st Ever Account: feat. Waver & Herc)
    (Currently waiting to be Recovered from Space)
    User ID: 096,380,356

Strategic Account: Waver, Carmilla, Atalante, Kaleidoscope

User ID: 744,854,542

(Helpful Explanation on How a Mongrel beat a King in UBW.)

Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post

No hints have been given at all about who the Summer welfare may be, right? Wondering why else we might already be getting opinions like Is it that it would just be "too soon" to have another Okita, so shortly after two back-to-back GudaGudas, or maybe just too "good" (or mean) of DW to give us a welfare Okita after despairing/whaling for Okita and Okita Alter?.
    Eh, the reason I don't think it'll be Okita is because IIRC they said something awhile ago about liking making the welfare swimsuits the servants that were super popular/had a big gacha showing. That way people who couldn't roll them would have a way to have them in some form

Okita doesn't feel like she embodies that anywhere near as much as Musashi or Ereshkigal. She might be in the Swimsuit gacha just to follow Nobu though
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

I can't picture swimsuit Musashi.

Huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I can't picture swimsuit Musashi.

Huh.
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Megas View Post

Sweet Lord above.

Also, in what is probably a rare inverse trend, I think Okki-hime's breasts are actually smaller than they're supposed to be. Could be just the pose and Musashi's looking bigger due to her leaning, though.

Hmmm. I'll have to see it in Koyama's artstyle.

Swimsuit Osakabe would be great though.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    KYAAAAAAAAA
    MUSASHIIII
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Hmmm. I'll have to see it in Koyama's artstyle.

Swimsuit Osakabe would be great though.
    Koyama and Mineji (Martha and Ushi) are my fav GO ilustrators

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Not that it matters that much since "lol see you in two years", but I'm gonna go with the wildcard and say this summer's welfare is gonna be a husbando (a limited one, so odds point to... Proto Gil, maybe? Or Summer Arthur?
    Other possibilities include Alexander the Great, Sherlock and Moriarty, but I can't imagine those in a swimsuit).

That way they can give the
    fujoshi
    husbando fans
    something while still raking in the dough from another suite of swimsuit waifus.
    Funny you said that
    At the next stream on FGOfes, there will be Takahiro Sakurai (Arthur, Merlin) and Aoi Yuuki (Okita, Shuten), so I reckon the next summer tease is beetween those 2

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by astagadragon View Post
    Funny you said that
    At the next stream on FGOfes, there will be Takahiro Sakurai (Arthur, Merlin) and Aoi Yuuki (Okita, Shuten), so I reckon the next summer tease is beetween those 2
    >inb4 Summer Merlin
    >inb4 Quick support