Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    Oh shit it was THAT list? I genuinely thought that thing was a joke.
    Oh it is, just not an intentional one.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    not on JP

but really now I have Hokusai and NP4 Gundam DX so ultimately I don't actually care about lancers anyway, I'll just def down you and then send OL Saber in
    Tfw you’ll never take selfies with Medb

Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    *Flaunt BB in front of Arashi**
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

From what I heard that appmedia guy recalibrated Buster unit ratings to no longer assume "use with Merlin" so they are being rated vacuum yet Quicks he applies "use with Skadi" as a given. Now, if that's true that just doesn't make any sense. Like it's one thing to rate something differently than someone else would, this is the lifeblood of subjective tier lists but what you must not ever do is have no standards to your ratings or apply standards arbitrarily. That makes any analysis you do worthless.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    That took a lot of Four running

- - - Updated - - -

first ten roll got medb
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    This is so sad Mashu plays I Just Had Sex

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Also Abby will never be the best Foreigner as long as her NP gain remains the dogshit that it is.
    I don't know why so many people complain about her NP gain, I've been using her reliably since her release and have never had a problem getting her NP up before the third/boss wave when I needed it. Do people just not use her NP charge/arts chains with her?

I mean, sure, it can take some effort, but that's not a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Geistalt View Post
    Skadi doesn't heal, unlike Merlin.
    Doesn't matter if you murder everything before you need to heal.
    Swift☆chan's Supports
    Shiki Complete(ish)

Breakbar means that Skadi's effect is pretty limited in many CQ actually

JP Friend Code
    Cue flashback to all those CQ videos where both Skadis get torn apart after 3 turns pass

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Geistalt View Post
    Why is Dantès suddenly S rank

The only thing DW changed about him was improving his Noble Phantasm strength and adding Skadi
    Which lets Dantes 3 turn pretty much every 3 wave fight.

Also wtf Trubo thinks Scathach > Bryn ??? Scathach can't even reliably crit and her NP has like 1 hit so even Skadi meme isn't that good on her. Bryn can just 2 x Merlin
    Why would you even need Scathach to crit when 2 NPs from her is still all you need from her? But if we're talking crits, as you mentioned, the SR Lancers are generally better at that: Raikou (Lancer), Ibaraki (Lancer), and Saber Lancer Alter. Did I forget to mention them in my previous post?
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    That implies you get two NPs from Scathach without high levels of forcefeeding gauge.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Breakbar means that Skadi's effect is pretty limited in many CQ actually
    exactly the opposite though?
    when you break you get guaranteed overkill for all follow up attacks
    which means infinite np as long as buffs are up and a turn after
    and after that its just a turn or two of downtime and you go again

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Kaleidoscope + 20% gauge from somewhere or max LB Kaleidoscope still does good damage because of that free 100% Quick Up.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Why would you even need Scathach to crit when 2 NPs from her is still all you need from her? But if we're talking crits, as you mentioned, the SR Lancers are generally better at that: Raikou (Lancer), Ibaraki (Lancer), and Saber Lancer Alter. Did I forget to mention them in my previous post?
    Unless an enemy has more than one break, then Scathach is still fucked

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Unless an enemy has more than one break, then Scathach is still fucked
    The only thing coming to mind where this was an issue is final fight in Shinjuku, and that's more because the demon pillar is there. Otherwise you shouldn't be using a single target Lancer in the first place.

Done with pages, anyone have any preferences for where to put LB Hokusai CE up? Got all the swimsuits but they're not leveled yet apart from BB at 67.

And on that note, I'd appreciate Lady Foxy (why is this not Foxy Lady?) on Jeanne if anyone's done with hats or pumpkins or whatever that orange thing is.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    The only thing coming to mind where this was an issue is final fight in Shinjuku, and that's more because the demon pillar is there. Otherwise you shouldn't be using a single target Lancer in the first place.
    I'm just not sure how Skadi fixes her underlying issues, sure Quick up +50% x2 is a lot of damage but damage has never been the issue with Scathach so for her to be substantially better than she was she needs to be able to make good use of the enhanced Quick performance but she still can't really. If the problem was to NP twice in a row well she always could do that just give her two Wavers and yes Skadi deals more damage (assuming no Waver NPs), but again, damage was hardly her problem.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Double Waver + Scathach is much lower damage unless you Brave Chain with Scathach to generate 10% or 20% NP gauge since Waver's instant NP is baked into each of his skills.

But to wind down the whole Skadi thing, she boils down to "can you end this fight within 3-4 turns?". If the answer is yes, then she's amazing. If the answer is no, you probably won't care much about Skadi.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Spoiler:

I hope he puts in a good word for me with Cleo.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Random app update?