Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Did not read guide, went in. Tamamo Cat destroyed Nobu and Jeanne but then lost to Taiga, I need a Saber on back line.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Say can sieg reaches 70 percent np fill with np alone
    I'd say maybe, but either I'm fucking something up using this one online NP gen calc or something about it is messed up.

Also, seems like they already fixed the missing field bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Karna swept everything but I leave Nobu in max health break bar. IDK what to do so I just burn two CS for Musashi's NP, no regret.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Say can sieg reaches 70 percent np fill with np alone
    Coming back to this because figured out what the issue is. Assuming 2 overkill hits (overkill factoring in the overkill bug that triggers at dealing half or more current enemy HP) + 36.5% Arts Up + 80% NP Gen Up + against knight-class enemies:

Dealing 41562 damage against 15470 health over 3 hits (6649, 13715, 21196)
    Overkill after 1 hit
    5.74% gain for hit 1
    8.61% gain for hit 2 (overkill)
    8.61% gain for hit 3 (overkill)
    Total gain: 22.96%
    - - - Updated - - -

3 turn setup

So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

OH MY GOD SHE EVADED!! asfdbnwsakgfbqwq

Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Eyyy~ You too used Eresh? I used her as my main because the on-press "heal", Def Up and potential Atk Up really worked wonders.
    She was my backup plan. Basically I decided to kill Nobu first while slowing killing both Jeanne and Taiga with Hokusai NP. Which went all to hell when I got hit with a lot of crits near the end after killing Nobu. So I ended up with Taiga at very low health and Jeanne at mid health, with only Eresh and Heracles left. Thankfully with enough Busters, Eresh amazing invincibility skill, the additional copy of the Guts CE and Heracles managing to put the Defense down with his NP before he went down I was able to tank and kill her.

But this is one fight I honestly don't want to attempt again, micromanaging the damage you do is very hard to do in this game, and this fight pretty much requires you do this so when you end up in vs 2 or vs 1 you can safely deal with their buffs and NP.

And as a personal recommendation:

- Nobu should be the first to die. Avoid letting her get a turn with her buffs on unless you're confident you can take it with a taunt and invincibility, as she will one-shot your Servants with pure raw damage if she uses her Buster, even with tons of defense buffs (and if she gets a crit then game over, which she can because she has a Crit chance up skill).

- As for the second, I recommend Taiga. The reason is that while Jeanne's NP is AoE, outside of that she's not dangerous. Meanwhile Taiga can and will spam her skills, something you wish you could do with your version because of how good they are.

- And as for strategy, I recommend AoE Arts at the beginning, to deal with Nobu and Taiga, while focusing your attacks on Jeanne so the buffs are applied to her. Try switching between Taiga and Jeanne sometimes so you lower Jeanne's HP faster and to avoid getting Jeanne to hit you hard with her NP, but be careful with Taiga as she can hit hard. Once Nobu is dead, either switch to a Buster AoE Saber or continue with the attack until your Arts attacker dies. Buster AoE Saber should easily deal with Taiga, specially since Jeanne will not protect her even after the bar breaks. Once Taiga is done, if you have good Lancers or Heracles in the background, you can easily win against Jeanne.
    Last edited by Oz1337; September 24th, 2018 at 12:56 PM.

She evaded and lived with 6k health this is unbelievable

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Marros's Avatar
    Guh, every time I kill one, the one that's now perma buffed just beats me to a pulp. One more try and then I'll come back...

Any tips for keeping your supports alive past turn... 2?

I have a secret that I haven't told you... Huitante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marros View Post
    Guh, every time I kill one, the one that's now perma buffed just beats me to a pulp. One more try and then I'll come back...

Any tips for keeping your supports alive past turn... 2?
    I had Medea Lily with taunt CE to swap in when someone gets very low
    We've had to endure much, you and I, but within the week there will be old men running the world

OLD MEN ARE THE FUTURE

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Marros's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Huitante View Post
    I had Medea Lily with taunt CE to swap in when someone gets very low
    It's a thought, but the main problem is Nobu and Taiga deciding to both attack Merlin on the same turn killing him in two attacks.

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    OK, that was scary, but I managed with no CS and just a bit of save scumming (mainly to test the waters on which card combos to use). Got rid of Jeanne and Nobu first (Jeanne died faster, Nobu did last a few more turns due to a mistake), and Taiga was left. Boy was she a major pain, but thankfully, Support Musashi pulled through, especially once everyone else died and she could BBB plus a charged up NP.

On the subject of that, guys, who would be better to put in support with the LB Damage CE? Musashi? Sakura? Eresh? Honestly, I had a hard time finding any of them with damage CEs. :/

JP Friend Code
    NP5 Nito can’t take out Danzou smh what a shit game zzzzz

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KAIZA View Post
    OK, that was scary, but I managed with no CS and just a bit of save scumming (mainly to test the waters on which card combos to use). Got rid of Jeanne and Nobu first (Jeanne died faster, Nobu did last a few more turns due to a mistake), and Taiga was left. Boy was she a major pain, but thankfully, Support Musashi pulled through, especially once everyone else died and she could BBB plus a charged up NP.

On the subject of that, guys, who would be better to put in support with the LB Damage CE? Musashi? Sakura? Eresh? Honestly, I had a hard time finding any of them with damage CEs. :/
    I'd prefer Musashi with it, but I'm probably not going to bother with the exhibitions again until final when I have to get around to doing fries/dogs/burgers farming too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magikewl View Post
    NP5 Nito can’t take out Danzou smh what a shit game zzzzz
    Well, she should have damage buffs from Waver + MC + Paracelsus to help with that.

Quote Originally Posted by KAIZA View Post

Since I'm locked into taking a Skadi I'd want one with damage or, preferably, a taunt on her.

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Since I'm locked into taking a Skadi I'd want one with damage or, preferably, a taunt on her.
    Skadi with taunt? I mean, I can do that, just seems like an unusual choice. But, sure.

Once she comes back onto the field after I've used up her skills she's not doing me much good just being there, if she can at least tank a turn for the others it's a win.

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Once she comes back onto the field after I've used up her skills she's not doing me much good just being there, if she can at least tank a turn for the others it's a win.
    Fair enough; she's in ALL slot with Poster Girl then.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I put the damage CE on Astolfo since you want to kill Nobu and Jeanne first, but would anyone prefer it on Musashi instead?
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Used this team

Thanks support Bride

I wasted 3 seals becuz crits. I feel disgusted by crits now.

I wonder if you're supposed to take out Taiga early or something because this is absolutely awful. I've seen some people leave Jeanne or Nobu for last.