Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    That 2.7M HP Berserker Golem fight is the only fight where I've actually brought the recommended NPC support. Sure I could have beaten it with a normal team, but I'd lose out on bond points. Especially not worth the hassle since it has at least 2/3rds Special Defense.
    I don't even know how that story NPC is supposed to help. It just applies a bunch of debuff resist downs on the golem. Are you supposed to go for an IK or something?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The debuff Cursed Arm applies drastically increases the success rate of an Instant Kill against the golem, and his non-NP attacks can also Instant Kill like King Hassan's. I ended up beating the golem turn 1 with the support's brave chain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Plus, the debuff is permanent. Though, by the time you're applying the fifth stack, you should fairly easily proc his non-NP attack's IK effect.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    I used my own Hassan with Shiki (both with kaleido) and Saber Shiki support

done in 1 turn with Shiki OC NP
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

Fucking hell game, what am I supposed to do with Medusa lowering her skill cooldown against that goddamn Hydra that regens 50K for every attack?

Damn, Kenshin just shits all over this CQ

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    Fucking hell game, what am I supposed to do with Medusa lowering her skill cooldown against that goddamn Hydra that regens 50K for every attack?
    Take advantage of the stun. Otherwise bring Ushi/Atalante (Alter)/Kintoki (Rider)/Melt (damage CE) + support Skadi to nuke it quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    I laughed when I figured that I haven't brought in the team that could burst down Hydra.

Once I log back in, it's time for BB loop meme.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Take advantage of the stun. Otherwise bring Ushi/Atalante (Alter)/Kintoki (Rider)/Melt (damage CE) + support Skadi to nuke it quick.
    The stun takes three turns instead the usual amount to cooldown. That said you can get like two attacks per turn if you're lucky (three if you're unlucky), so it recovers around 200K-300K before you can apply it again.

So yeah, not really useful, specially since Medusa doesn't do much damage.

In the end I went ahead and nuke it with Atalanta, pretty much the best solution in a lot of nodes.
    Last edited by Oz1337; July 11th, 2019 at 04:00 PM.

I used Angry Cat for that too. The high HP bosses really just have a lot of health and the support's gimmick is usually not relevant so you're better off boosting your damage high imo.

I feel like using Okita for a separate clear of the CQ. Her defense ignore should serve her pretty well in there, besides which she gets an event boost too.

JP Friend Code
    Did not expect to get Maou Nobu from 50 day quartz. I just wanted Tora CE on my other acc. The roll got me the CE and Maou Nobu so it's the best roll so far this year for me yet.

So do I have to put 5x Cleanse CC on all of her cards like this one guy on my support?

Not that many, but it's best you have at least one or two so you can remove that annoying burn she has.

If someone can put a Tamamo with any sort of a drop that would be wonderful.

Use her stun. It procs every single time for me. The idea here is to guarantee your damage is either outpacing the heal or slowing it down such that your stun turn ensures you're whittling it down faster than it'll heal back up. I think my MLB-ed Power Up CE was slapped onto my lvl 80 Maou Nobu. And she was definitely taking chunks off the Hydra.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    If someone can put a Tamamo with any sort of a drop that would be wonderful.
    But, what drop do you preferably want?
    Last edited by manafusion; July 11th, 2019 at 04:53 PM.

Don't really care since the Murasaki node is mixed. Plan on camping that for the next 2 days or so to complete the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Did not expect to get Maou Nobu from 50 day quartz. I just wanted Tora CE on my other acc. The roll got me the CE and Maou Nobu so it's the best roll so far this year for me yet.

So do I have to put 5x Cleanse CC on all of her cards like this one guy on my support?
    Not that many, but it's best you have at least one or two so you can remove that annoying burn she has.
    If you really think that the burn is an issue, you definitely need to slap the max 5. Otherwise, you will play toss-up on what you get when you use it. The worst case is using the 1st skill on a 2/3 card cycle where your cleanse cards were at the first cycle and the first cycle of the new batch doesn't have a cleanse card.

EDIT: Personally, I don't find it that important a problem to fix. You'll probably only use it starting with the turn you NP rather than simply popping it on the fly unless it's to guarantee a wave clear the turn before. And even so, if you need a Buster AoE Avenger to survive and use her NP and the buff multiple times, then you're probably doing things wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Don't really care since the Murasaki node is mixed. Plan on camping that for the next 2 days or so to complete the shop.
    I'll toss on the gold one then. I think it's the most dropped out of all... in my 1 of 1 run I did on that node. Mind, it's not MLB-ed.
    Last edited by manafusion; July 11th, 2019 at 05:02 PM.

That's fine, mana. Thanks

Alright, Tamamo tossed up with gold boosting CE.

So what's the gimmick of the challenge quest? Same mechanics as the previous boss fights, but with added defense once he breaks?

Yeah, just an extra set of defense stacks. More overall health obv