Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    You can approach it from a multitude of ways with regards to supports tbh so there isn't just one right answer. But I saw one with her/Paracelsus/Waver and that Art up MC from the summer event.

Paracelsus takes out the first wave and you use his second skill as well as Loli Vinci's first skill and Waver's third skill.

Wave 2 you use Da Vinci's third skill, Paracelsus' third skill, and Waver's first skill.

Wave 3 you use suit buffs one and three and Waver's second skill.
    Assuming Para's skills are all maxed. >.> I don't have that.

I wonder if I can use a combination of Waver, Tamamo, and Skadi...

- - - Updated - - -

yep, it all worked out

excellent

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Why bother with Astolfo? Mordred can clear all 3 waves.
    Because nobody puts Bride up consistently enough to make it worth it for me to use Mordred (Rider), Boudica, Bride, and choice of SSR event Servant, Nightingale (Archer), and choice of C/UC event Servant.

With the aforementioned Astolfo setup, I'm getting 4/5 event-related Servants for bond gain, versus 3/5 in what I was using.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    So whats the 3 turn setup for Loli Vinci?

I'm assuming Tamamo is in the lineup. Possibly Waver?

Da Vinci (Rider) setup at about 3:30. NP1 works for refund, but won't consistently kill the bicorn from NP alone, and Edison will have about 60k remaining after NP on average. Can solve this issue by using plugsuit to swap Paracelsus with someone like Bride, Lanling, or Helena in Wave 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Because nobody puts Bride up consistently enough to make it worth it for me to use Mordred (Rider), Boudica, Bride, and choice of SSR event Servant, Nightingale (Archer), and choice of C/UC event Servant.

With the aforementioned Astolfo setup, I'm getting 4/5 event-related Servants for bond gain, versus 3/5 in what I was using.

Da Vinci (Rider) setup at about 3:30. NP1 works for refund, but won't consistently kill the bicorn from NP alone, and Edison will have about 60k remaining after NP on average. Can solve this issue by using plugsuit to swap Paracelsus with someone like Bride, Lanling, or Helena in Wave 2.
    Can't rely on Paracelsus yet. Instead I just used Tamamo, Waver, and Skadi. Works perfectly fine by bringing Skadi out on the last wave.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I dunno why bother with setups for a single day.

Blog Entries
    I have Honkai to play. Can't take forever to clear a node.

JP Friend Code
    As for me, Edmond still works on any node. Next is a Saber node so I'll whip out my NP2 Atalanta

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    I dunno why bother with setups for a single day.
    Cause this is the easiest setup I'll ever make so I might as well take advantage of it.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, assuming we have regular Sabers instead of undead Sabers, there's not much reason to put CE on Bride if working off assumption of using Paracelsus tomorrow. Swapping it to Waver.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    If you think about it, Skadi both revived and killed Quick memes, depending on (aside from which Servant in question) when the Quick Servant was released.

- - - Updated - - -

Your newer Quick Servants will still do well with her, but not necessarily "reliable 3T strat" well.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    If you think about it, Skadi both revived and killed Quick memes, depending on (aside from which Servant in question) when the Quick Servant was released.

- - - Updated - - -

Your newer Quick Servants will still do well with her, but not necessarily "reliable 3T strat" well.
    Well, I can't comment on Nightingale but of the AOE Quicks isn't it really only Medusa, Tamamo Cat, and Alexander who can't three turn under any circumstances? Like even "Skadi failures" like Okita J and Lakshmi can pull it off if you toss in a Waver or something.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Welp, Astarte doesn't seem to work in any way, shape or form. Saber Wars II continues to disappoint even after its end...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, I can't comment on Nightingale but of the AOE Quicks isn't it really only Medusa, Tamamo Cat, and Alexander who can't three turn under any circumstances? Like even "Skadi failures" like Okita J and Lakshmi can pull it off if you toss in a Waver or something.
    Don't forget about Xiang Yu. Bradamante was previously a fringe case, but the new event CE makes it a little easier for those lacking a MLB Kaleidoscope.

Ah right, forgot about Xiang Yu. Would be the other one.

Blog Entries
    Tamamo Cat is second best unit in the game for Arash+Quick Servant Farming

That takes an Arash though. I meant NPing thrice in a row. I didn't even mean the unit is bad or anything, like Alexander is a decent buffer but he can't NP three times in a row.

Blog Entries
    NPing 3x in a row is a very specific, highly conditioned strategy which isnt even the most effective thing to do in many situations
    Servant not being able to loop should'nt matter honestly, from a gameplay perspective

Only thing noteworthy of looping servants is player being able to field them all the time to enjoy using them really, thats a big one not many servants in general have

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    Rider Loli Vinci works too, if you have her. Marie + 2 Skadi also works here, though you'll have to sacrifice a shop CE for a Kaleidoscope. Or Quick Berserkers like Fran works too.
    Youjo Vinci works. Youjo Vinci + Skadi + Tamamo. Don't need plugsuit.

- - - Updated - - -

5 turns but it's fine.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Blog Entries
    Arash/Mini Vinci with MLB CE/Ishtar with Kaleido/Skadi supp = easy 3-turn.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, Jeanne (Archer) is working exactly as I expected. Shame the Saber mooks drop homu babies though, don't really need that mat while farming lottos.

Do you need to MLB the event CE to use it for looping? Because I'm kinda shit out of luck with drops so far. Asking for Valk specifically, but just generally trying to figure out how to at least get to use all 4 of my event CEs and only one non-event one (kaleido).

Actually, is that setup shown in the video only applicable to the caster ghosts (since both have higher refund)?

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, depending on what last node is I could go ahead and finally MLB my kaleido (only reason I haven't already is because I like the convenience of having a bunch of kaleidos, but I'll make due with the two IA's I have, I guess).

This way I could use para with event CE for w1, then godjuna NP w2, and skadi 3 + godjuna 2 + MC for NP again.

Hmmmmmmm...
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.