Page 5 of 14637 FirstFirst ... 345671015551055051005 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Gilgamesh Approval Quotient

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    人理 can be pronounced ひとり. One person.

Alright, translate it as The One.
    Wow that is the same pronunciation that Google spits out for 人理.

Why did I never trust your mastery of its secrets until now?

in 1273 the first use of firearms were happened. By Kulai Khan gang.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    人理 can be pronounced ひとり. One person.

Alright, translate it as The One.
    Woah

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    Does Japan even MOBA at all? There's probably a better chance of this being an MMO RPG again than there is of it being a MOBA.
    I've never played MOBAs before but I have no idea how you could even do F/SN as an MMORPG and not make it suck. Would be nice if this gets an English release. Would actually have a use for my Android other than an expensive paperweight.

Lastly, anyone know where to get the background on the fate/go site? Wouldn't mind using that as a wallpaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Lastly, anyone know where to get the background on the fate/go site? Wouldn't mind using that as a wallpaper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    Prolly shoulda been posted here earlier eh?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thanks. Would have felt more dumb if this had been posted earlier in this thread but somehow missed the post. Goodbye default Win7 background for lack of something better.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Woah

- - - Updated - - -

I've never played MOBAs before but I have no idea how you could even do F/SN as an MMORPG and not make it suck. Would be nice if this gets an English release. Would actually have a use for my Android other than an expensive paperweight.

actually with the possibility of having hundreds of different servants, a Fate MOBA sounds doable and pretty awesome if gimmicky and completely nonsensical in the universe, just have it set in the moon cell or something and make the servants the playable characters, moon cell mobs as the (minions) and give masters some kind of role, possibly making the masters the one who control the servants and having the 3 CS as some kind of league summoner spell setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilm View Post
    actually with the possibility of having hundreds of different servants, a Fate MOBA sounds doable and pretty awesome if gimmicky and completely nonsensical in the universe, just have it set in the moon cell or something and make the servants the playable characters, moon cell mobs as the (minions) and give masters some kind of role, possibly making the masters the one who control the servants and having the 3 CS as some kind of league summoner spell setup.
    A.U.O. OP, rito plz nerf
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    1431 - Jeanne - C+
    1783 - Washington - A+
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't think it's Washington since the white cloth in the title is like a doctor's gown, or a scientist's outfit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    I don't think it's Washington since the white cloth in the title is like a doctor's gown, or a scientist's outfit.
    Whatever, as long as it's AMERICA it's fine no matter who it is.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I really like that new Servant's design, for some reason.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

One thing we haven't talked about is the setting. Though there's not much to wring out of "mankind writing the Earth's epitaph", other than that it suggests a possible "End of the Age of Man", in lieu of which "mankind's everlasting prosperity" must be ensured.

Now the 7 Grails could denote of the seven ""champions" of humanity with the greatest HFV deployed to fight for mankind, but there's no way to tell with what we have.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless the PV's voiceover says anything useful in that regard.

Blog Entries
    Next question is there any chance of this actually being not JDM-only or are we just going to obsess over it for AU info
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    One thing we haven't talked about is the setting. Though there's not much to wring out of "mankind writing the Earth's epitaph", other than that it suggests a possible "End of the Age of Man", in lieu of which "mankind's everlasting prosperity" must be ensured.

Now the 7 Grails could denote of the seven ""champions" of humanity with the greatest HFV deployed to fight for mankind, but there's no way to tell with what we have.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless the PV's voiceover says anything useful in that regard.
    I have to say the lore behind this which is probably going to be a mediocre card game is pretty awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't think it's going to be a browser game like Fate Zero Next Encounter. So it should be okay if you dl the apk.

Blog Entries
    The seven Grails are the seven moments in time where a time travelling asshole went to try to prevent the "Holy Grail War" children's card game from being created.

Our seven protagonists must defeat him in each era, for if they fail, children's card games will be GONE FOREVER and humanity will be really bored.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Blog Entries
    I wonder if it will be free with in-app purchases I can ignore, or if I'll have to spring for another Japanese iTunes card.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    hope this game will come with full voice.
    if Jeanne = Maaya, then Sieg(fried) = SuzuKen

Oh, so I guess no one translated the Jeanne speech.

My Lord. Once more, I shall raise this flag, for this country's---no, this world's salvation.

Order has gone up in flames, and so much purpose has been lost. Our future vanished in but a second.

Listen to my words, brave warriors gathered here, legion of heroic spirits who retain their reason!

No matter if you were sworn enemies or no matter how far your time periods apart, now you must entrust your backs to one another!

My true name is Jeanne d'Arc. In the name of my lord, I shall stand as your shield!

This struggle is one that has long endured through the sands of human history.

But there is no need for concern, as untold fateful encounters await you.

Though this entire planet has become the battlefield of the Holy Grail War, though the world has been brought to ruin, though countless formidable foes block your path, the end has still yet to be determined by anyone.

Now, let us begin our fight, Master.

The curtains rise on the largest scale Holy Grail War in history.

Fate/Grand Order, a story of reclaiming the future.
    Last edited by Paitouch; July 27th, 2014 at 10:20 PM.