Page 7858 of 14640 FirstFirst ... 68587358775878087848785378567857785878597860786378687908795883588858 ... LastLast
Results 157,141 to 157,160 of 292782

Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Agree with Aozaki here. Only left with pieces and silver exp cards and I'm pretty sure I can get them via natural AP recovery.
    That's​ not counting new people who're wanting to MLB the CE. Those 2k and 5k costs are egregious.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    That's​ not counting new people who're wanting to MLB the CE. Those 2k and 5k costs are egregious.
    That's true, but since I've got 1 way back then and have gotten drops from Attila, all I need was to purchase the 500, 500 and 1000 ones. Pretty lucky this time round.

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Welp, got one CE. Genuinely afraid for the coming days... -.-
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    regretting burning the one i get last year immensely
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    I fused the two I got last year thinking they wouldn't redo the event

then I got two more this year so it's all good
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Qinglong View Post
    I fused the two I got last year thinking they wouldn't redo the event

then I got two more this year so it's all good
    Wasn't dango like a year plus? It's the second event to come out, after NeroFes.

- - - Updated - - -

So, yeah. They're really late on the renewal. ​About a year and a quarter? Close to that.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    tsukimi is supposed to be an august-september thing right

and we have it renewd at January, wow
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

3 drops until I cleared shop.

which is okay

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's amusing to read about people's efforts to clear nodes in 2-3 turns, when I'm just happy to clear it with my humble Servants, number of turns be damned.

Just got the first shop CE. I guess tonight I'll use some apples, see how far they take me.

Also, that feeling when you mess up the power triangle in your head and take 2 Lancers to the Altera node. Fortunately my even humbler backrow (David, Kiyo, Mata Hari) pulled it off somehow.

https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    I finally managed to get enough QP to max Musashi's first skill.

Yay.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Why should new people now get a better deal than we did the first time around?

Archer Cats, Assemble! FateScarlet's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    PM for code
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Why should new people now get a better deal than we did the first time around?
    DW want the new players to have fun with the game...no way they would do something like having them go through that mindless farm hell.
    IGN: Fate
    Last updated: January 30, 2017.
    Supports

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FateScarlet View Post
    DW want the new players to have fun with the game...no way they would do something like having them go through that mindless farm hell.
    Farming is part of the mobage thing, and FGO is considered easy in farming already. People who can't farm should stay away from mobages.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    this even is not that hard, my first event as new player was Ibaraki raid.

JP Friend Code
    PM for code
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Farming is part of the mobage thing, and FGO is considered easy in farming already. People who can't farm should stay away from mobages.
    I agree with you there, but that wasn't what I meant.

I'm not saying they shouldn't "farm hard", but can you really call that 5 AP spam hell "farming"? You only had to start the mission, close your eyes and keep touching the screen meaninglessly until the mission was over. And you had do to that, what, over 50 times per day (without apples)? And aside of blue saber gems, the ratio for the drops of dangos was abysmal...

Not to mention the time it took to spend ALL the AP.

Edit: Maybe they thought that the old rate would leave on those who started now the impression that "all events requires extreme grinding with the really low drop rates", making them lose their motivation or something?
    Last edited by FateScarlet; January 19th, 2017 at 10:34 AM.
    Supports

Blog Entries
    Mfw I have one moon cell ce and I sold everything else ages ago
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Blog Entries
    DW want the new players to have fun with the game
    Yes

no way they would do something like having them go through that mindless farm hell.
    mindless farm hell is any kind of daily quest or free quest. EXP dailies are then only dailies which are somewhat bearable.

See, you think that event grinding for materials is bad. While, in fact, it is very good from a new player perspective. If you ever tried farming for something valuable outside of event you would realise it.

Currently new players are given chance to farm rare and valuable materials and to ascend their characters much faster than they would be able to usually. Dango shop is dirty cheap as proven by multiple experience players here who cleared the shop in a day. Week is more than enough for even new player to clear it given they are patient. And its also extremely rewarding.

- - - Updated - - -

Try farming Caster dailies for a single heart drop next time those come up. You will learn the difference between event farm and mindless hell very quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

even if old 5 ap was a thing again, getting one seed and couple of blue gems per ~10 ap is one hell of a good rate. Sure you want to die while farming it but its efficient as fuck. Which is what events are all about. They are meant to give good rates for limited amount of rare materials.

JP Friend Code
    PM for code
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    mindless farm hell is any kind of daily quest or free quest. EXP dailies are then only dailies which are somewhat bearable.
    Not mindless if you do it while trying out some settings of servants, playing with bronze servants, or simply "spending your AP". Which shouldn't take you 30 minutes/2 hours (dailies/free quests) until you run out of it.

See, you think that event grinding for materials is bad. While, in fact, it is very good from a new player perspective. If you ever tried farming for something valuable outside of event you would realise it.
    I'm ALWAYS farming even when there's no event. Like pages, hearts, lizard tails, BONES... I don't think grinding is a bad thing at all. On the contrary, it's a really good and important thing.

Currently new players are given chance to farm rare and valuable materials and to ascend their characters much faster than they would be able to usually. Dango shop is dirty cheap as proven by multiple experience players here who cleared the shop in a day. Week is more than enough for even new player to clear it given they are patient. And its also extremely rewarding.
    I never said the event was bad/too expensive, but simply spoke about the 5 AP quest that was "the best farming spot" before and how it probably wasn't really efficient (or attractive) for new players, based on fun and time consumption.

Try farming Caster dailies for a single heart drop next time those come up. You will learn the difference between event farm and mindless hell very quickly.
    I do farm those every week. It's nice, seeing that I can log in after I wake up, do it 4-5 times, and I have to wait until I'm back home at night to do it more 3-4 times. Heart rate is very low, but I don't have to play the entire day (or almost that) just to spend all my AP on it.

even if old 5 ap was a thing again, getting one seed and couple of blue gems per ~10 ap is one hell of a good rate. Sure you want to die while farming it but its efficient as fuck. Which is what events are all about. They are meant to give good rates for limited amount of rare materials.
    Once again, I agree with that, but it seems my point didn't get across.

I am not complaining about the events, the drop rate of mats in and/or outside the event (I don't need more hearts, to be honest). I was talking about the impression the old "5 AP's mindlessfarm" could possibly leave in the new players.

I don't know about you, but since I have to farm something, I prefer to "have fun" farming it. When you're one-shoting everything with lvl 40+ bronze servants, then it's quite impossible to find it anything but boring. The "best farming spot" in the previous dango event forced you to endure that everyday for no less than half a day non-stop.
    Last edited by FateScarlet; January 19th, 2017 at 11:19 AM.
    Supports

Blog Entries
    So you're okay with spending AP to get literally nothing as long as it doesnt waste too much of your time? Just drop the game dude you clearly not enjoying it.

Blog Entries
    Man my point was just that the shop CEs had the same ridiculous prices last year too and new players can get fucked if they don't get the drops, just like I did.