Page 8313 of 14639 FirstFirst ... 73137813821382638303830883118312831383148315831883238363841388139313 ... LastLast
Results 166,241 to 166,260 of 292765

Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    i knew this response was coming

arthur will be 10/10/10 in a week
    I'm sorry I'm still waiting on some Servant for certain classes that I want to increase the skill level of, but the only one I know for sure is that my Santa Alter that is only 4/4/4. If you want me to I guess I could level her skills, but I never felt like it was necessary, especially cause she's always been just a Mona Lisa holder for the entire time, unless I needed to free up my Rider slot for some event.

Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    I've already leveled Instinct before and i'm not stopping now.
    Of course why wouldn't you if all the numbers aren't the same it just looks weird anyways and who knows maybe one day instinct will be good and then we'll have made the investment already.

Quote Originally Posted by Qinglong View Post
    I don't burn... the first copy of anyone
    Same, actually soon I'll have all my Servants at max ascension, although soon means more like whenever my storage is full then I dump some experience into them. I don't need that many more anyways - I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I don't even have that many Servants. Not going to lie Fionn is going to be level 1 for a while until I need a Lancer experience dump or until something good comes for one Rare Prism, then again Stheno lives so he may as well live too.

Blog Entries
    Instinct is good. It's just cooldown doesn't match star payout.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    6 tickets rolled in one of the university's Physics buildings yielded no Tesla. I did, however, finally max the Reika CE and got the event SR CE. And 4 silver shits

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Other than not having an offensive NP (and it's not like Sumanai's NP is THAT offensive), how is she only a skill and he's a real unit?

Hell, he isn't even a skill. He's a once a match AoE tickle. At least Stheno makes those around her better.
    She's an Assassin, so her damage sucks.
    She uses Caster animations, so her stargen sucks.
    Her two other skills are male-specific charm and NP drain.

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    Carmilla also uses the Caster animation...
    Spoiler:

I don't have Shiki so my only gold Assassins are Carmilla and Scathach. Scathach is useful for the AOE NP sometimes but I never really use Carmilla most of the time since I can just use supports or Berserkers.

I like her though so I have no intention of burning her. Maybe if I roll a second one.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    And as for current Berserkers, IMO Chacha is currently the best daily quest Berserker you can use due to having the highest chance to have her NP gauge full in one of the rounds. That in case you lack a Kaleidoscope, which lo and behold, I lack one (though in exchange I have three 2030 CE so yeah...). If you have a Kaleidoscope, you're basically going to use your Mystic Code that gives flat 20% NP with your Berserker for first turn NP.
    Her NP charge per turn is only 5-10% though depending on rank. Unless you max her first skill and give her a Kaleidoscope she's not going to hit 100% charge by herself before the third round starts. Or that SR Sakura CE + MA uniform/party NP charge Servant.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Qinglong View Post
    Carmilla also uses the Caster animation...
    I never said Carmilla is good at generating stars.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Stheno is good at her niche of bullying young and grown men alike into submission with Euryale's help.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

JP Friend Code
    PM me/Rhoia
    I'd like to roll Carmilla but Assassins hate me
    I've burnt Astolfo and two Atalantas (NP5) so far...

In other news, my Istharin and Gorgon are now 10/10/10
    RIP

Spoiler:

Snek Evolution

Blog Entries
    At last, mission complete

A 5* support at 10/10/10 in every slot, I'm done with GO. I beat the game. I can quit playing now. I'm free.

This whole time I thought you never actually managed to get Tamamo Lancer.

Also, congrats!

Blog Entries
    I rolled her near the end of her gacha after holding my phone at gunpoint and demanding the game give her to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Thank you for those reasons as to why Sumanai is a real unit. However, you forgot to include Sumanai himself in your explanation.

FYI, Stheno's effective base attack is 8086.5, which is only 94.5 lower than Siegfried. And taking the damage formula into account, that isn't really much of a difference at all. Further, her stargen is better than Siegfried's. And despite having an NP drain and male charm as her other two skills, that's still better than a heal and minor NP gain boost. She also has a 50% magic resistance, which while niche, is better than Sumanai's 0% (wow, he doesn't even have the Saber Class base Magic Resistance skill).

Blog Entries

A 5* support at 10/10/10 in every slot, I'm done with GO. I beat the game. I can quit playing now. I'm free.

Now you have to grail the rest of them to 100
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Thank you for those reasons as to why Sumanai is a real unit. However, you forgot to include Sumanai himself in your explanation.

FYI, Stheno's effective base attack is 8086.5, which is only 94.5 lower than Siegfried. And taking the damage formula into account, that isn't really much of a difference at all. Further, her stargen is better than Siegfried's. And despite having an NP drain and male charm as her other two skills, that's still better than a heal and minor NP gain boost. She also has a 50% magic resistance, which while niche, is better than Sumanai's 0% (wow, he doesn't even have the Saber Class base Magic Resistance skill).
    Siegfried's NP actually deals damage. Stheno's does nothing.
    Golden rule is an okay-ish skill. Better than Witchcraft IMO. Which is what Stheno has.
    He doesn't have Magic Resistance, but his heal also removes debuffs.
    Of course her stargen is better, she's an Assassin. But she happens to have the worst generic animation for star generation.

Siegfried can be used to farm Death Stingers nowadays. Stheno is only ever useful if you want to charmlock a male enemy.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; April 12th, 2017 at 06:28 PM.

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    Stheno has bloodsucker which drains NP and increases her own

and considering we've had several male bosses charmlocking male enemies is a viable if niche strategy
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    Now you have to grail the rest of them to 100
    fuk u

i'll do it

Other than once a match AoE tickle, none of that sounds better than Stheno. Golden Rule is bad because it encourages you to use more of his cards, and the entire point here is that you don't want to use either of their cards more than necessary. As such, being able to lower the opponent's NP gauge is better. Removing debuffs means nothing when it can't remove charm or stun. More people would prefer to either charmlock a male or give a good sized attack buff to the other party members than to farm Death Stingers.

So basically, when you do use them to attack, Stheno can generate stars, while Sumanai tries to get enough NP gauge to actually do the only thing he does better. But in doing so, you're either using him far more often than you'd want to, or you're using an NP CE, meaning either no support unit or using him as one of your actual damage dealers.

Sorry, but Sumanai just doesn't win here. He still beats out Fionn, at least.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I prefer Siegfried because if all of my other team members die then there's still a chance I'll actually win the battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    You'll want to charmlock a male boss once in a blue moon. And for that you'll need a dedicated team.

In most cases I'd much prefer a damaging NP and damaging Servant than just extra damage for two divine Servants.

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    Guys, guys...can't we just burn both? Two Rare Prisms is better than one.