Page 9287 of 10390 FirstFirst ... 828787879187923792779282928592869287928892899292929793379387978710287 ... LastLast
Results 185,721 to 185,740 of 207783

Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

  1. #185721
    I wonder... manafusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Malaysia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftstar88 View Post
    I mean, you want to overcharge her anyway for the extra buster damage (since her's scales more than other card boost NPs), but I have the feeling the NP and star gain will be static regardless of overcharge. Though I'd love to be wrong.
    Could be so. We'll see when it's datamined... or tested.



    ​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

  2. #185722
    Never quacked for this Kyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chile
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,031
    JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    23
    Kuro's skill update is entirely for lore teams, which are not uncommon among fans. The skill was good enough to never require a upgrade, so it makes sense to put something that's just for flavor there.

    It was never for Kuro's sake, she's already plenty good.

  3. #185723
    Zap! Alulim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Broccoli
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,883
    JP Friend Code
    PM me.
    Blog Entries
    12
    And now I just need a rerun of the event to get Kuro.
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING


    Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

  4. #185724
    I wonder... manafusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Malaysia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    Kuro's skill update is entirely for lore teams, which are not uncommon among fans. The skill was good enough to never require a upgrade, so it makes sense to put something that's just for flavor there.

    It was never for Kuro's sake, she's already plenty good.
    Yeah. It's technically an Illya buff, just on a different unit. Wait, what?


    EDIT: Though, TBH, I don't know what kind of buff she'd need if she gets an actual one. Maybe just damage boost for her NP?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftstar88 View Post
    I mean, you want to overcharge her anyway for the extra buster damage (since her's scales more than other card boost NPs), but I have the feeling the NP and star gain will be static regardless of overcharge. Though I'd love to be wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Could be so. We'll see when it's datamined... or tested.
    Just finished the quest and yes, it's static because I'm not seeing the overcharge tag beside it.



    ​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

  5. #185725
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six GDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,777
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Yeah. It's technically an Illya buff, just on a different unit. Wait, what? EDIT: Though, TBH, I don't know what kind of buff she'd need if she gets an actual one. Maybe just damage boost for her NP?
    The only buff she "needs" is a buff to her Quick cards so they don't generate like 4% total NP even in an AQQ chain.

  6. #185726
    Never quacked for this Kyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chile
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,031
    JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    23
    She doesn't need that when she's got an Arts NP and a skill that charges 50%.

  7. #185727
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    10,500
    Blog Entries
    1
    It's sort of balancing it out I think.

    That special quest has pretty cool boss battle music.

  8. #185728
    Maelstrom Swiftstar88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,850
    JP Friend Code
    326,442,391
    Blog Entries
    1
    Limited myself to 500 quartz this time, no Illya copies (5 4* servants and that's it). Guess NP2 is good enough for now.
    Swift☆chan's Supports
    Shiki Complete

  9. #185729
    NP Upgrade when? Oz1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,256
    I was hoping for either an upgrade of Chloe's Projection Magic so it gives an even bigger boost or a boost to her NP with additional damage or new effects, but oh well. Not like she needed upgrades, she's pretty good as she is right now.

  10. #185730
    日輪よ、死に随え GundamFSN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    in the East
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,366
    JP Friend Code
    112253241 (Nobu)
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    another surprise gachaaaa

    - - - Updated - - -

    >Prisma Shirou*
    >No Shirou

    why DW

    Need Guda anime asap for Nobu and Okita upgrade.


    Something
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I see how it is Nasu, changing waifus like underwear, right?

    There is no forgiveness for you. Time to reclaim your honour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto is living a hard life
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    2017 is the year i watch shinji die in 2 different animes
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    Spoiler:
    Don't forget Prillya 3rei Herz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Writing porn also helps.

  11. #185731
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    10,500
    Blog Entries
    1
    I think both Shikis need the upgrade more than Nob and Okita if you are talking about limited and event servants.

  12. #185732
    日輪よ、死に随え GundamFSN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    in the East
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,366
    JP Friend Code
    112253241 (Nobu)
    Blog Entries
    5
    Ass Shiki is good tho. Saber Shiki is actually decent.


    Something
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I see how it is Nasu, changing waifus like underwear, right?

    There is no forgiveness for you. Time to reclaim your honour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto is living a hard life
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    2017 is the year i watch shinji die in 2 different animes
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    Spoiler:
    Don't forget Prillya 3rei Herz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Writing porn also helps.

  13. #185733
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    10,500
    Blog Entries
    1
    NP upgrade doesn't hurt.

  14. #185734
    日輪よ、死に随え GundamFSN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    in the East
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,366
    JP Friend Code
    112253241 (Nobu)
    Blog Entries
    5
    Especially for S. Shiki, yeah.


    Something
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I see how it is Nasu, changing waifus like underwear, right?

    There is no forgiveness for you. Time to reclaim your honour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto is living a hard life
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    2017 is the year i watch shinji die in 2 different animes
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    Spoiler:
    Don't forget Prillya 3rei Herz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Writing porn also helps.

  15. #185735
    KAMUKURA KAMUKURA YAS QUEEN! Aozaki-desu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Age
    24
    Posts
    7,658
    Blog Entries
    2
    Assassin Shiki is still good, its just that its now mostly King Hassan and sometimes Jack if you need to deal with riders. Also Cleo is a thing for lucky ones who got her.
    For Saber Shiki i'd rather dodge/invul over NP upgrade honestly. It would give her neccesary versatility.

  16. #185736
    The dream is dead R.Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dust City
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,405
    JP Friend Code
    689922268/Ria
    Blog Entries
    28
    Okaaay, did they use that remix from the third node of Illya quest in the collab?

    - - - Updated - - -

    I honestly can't remember.


  17. #185737
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Arha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,898
    Welp, don't care about Ilya gacha. Wonder if we'll be getting more surprise rateups?

    I suppose this means probably no Ilya collaboration rerun for now. Otherwise this could have waited.
    Supports: 1/21

  18. #185738
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    10,500
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    Welp, don't care about Ilya gacha. Wonder if we'll be getting more surprise rateups?

    I suppose this means probably no Ilya collaboration rerun for now. Otherwise this could have waited.
    Tesla and X perhaps?

  19. #185739
    This Fist created All Qinglong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Bermuda Islands
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,241
    JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    231,132,679
    Try to redo challenge fight


    holmes NP crashes the game every single time



    okay then
    Spoiler:




  20. #185740
    This Fist created All Qinglong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Bermuda Islands
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,241
    JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    231,132,679
    Finally get passed Holmes and it crashed on the very next NP



    it's okay I didn't want to do this fight anyway

    EDIT: and now it's back to crashing on Holmes so I'm just going to give up, this fight is literally unplayable
    Last edited by Qinglong; August 25th, 2017 at 10:07 AM.
    Spoiler:




Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •