Page 9687 of 9829 FirstFirst ... 868791879587963796779682968596869687968896899692969797379787 ... LastLast
Results 193,721 to 193,740 of 196573

Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

  1. #193721
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,183
    JP Friend Code
    by request
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Seems like Carmilla will get her NP animation update.
    Only an animation update, or a NP interlude?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  2. #193722
    https://youtu.be/wzL_5YBQ_c0 Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Zemuria
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,772
    JP Friend Code
    m9(^口^)
    US Friend Code
    Will be back soon.
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bond team isn't gonna work for these Death matches, huh.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos
    is it cheating on your gf if you have a waifu
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    You know you love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    You think people would just do that, say stupid things on the internet and claim victory when they're told that's stupid?

    A Writer's Fate



    F/GO JP & NA (Updated: 11/11/2017)




  3. #193723
    I wonder... manafusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Malaysia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Only an animation update, or a NP interlude?
    It reads like it's supposed to be animation update only.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Besides, if there's an interlude, they'll add a separate line for it.



    ​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

  4. #193724
    https://youtu.be/wzL_5YBQ_c0 Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Zemuria
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,772
    JP Friend Code
    m9(^口^)
    US Friend Code
    Will be back soon.
    Blog Entries
    1
    Especially when my backrow is full of 5* Sabers, LOL.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos
    is it cheating on your gf if you have a waifu
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    You know you love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    You think people would just do that, say stupid things on the internet and claim victory when they're told that's stupid?

    A Writer's Fate



    F/GO JP & NA (Updated: 11/11/2017)




  5. #193725
    Musashi can carry.

  6. #193726
    ちちうえ~❤ AmADo VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Djakarta
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,234
    JP Friend Code
    575920199
    it's VA joke but people wanted to see Camilla animation like Bayonetta is funny.
    Family Mo-san

  7. #193727
    The dream is dead R.Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dust City
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,524
    JP Friend Code
    689922268/Ria
    Blog Entries
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    it's VA joke but people wanted to see Camilla animation like Bayonetta is funny.
    If she strips for her Extra Attack and NP, I'm all for it.


  8. #193728
    https://youtu.be/wzL_5YBQ_c0 Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Zemuria
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,772
    JP Friend Code
    m9(^口^)
    US Friend Code
    Will be back soon.
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Musashi can carry.
    She went down by a crit, Tomoe had 2-4 crit buffs ahaha.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos
    is it cheating on your gf if you have a waifu
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    You know you love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    You think people would just do that, say stupid things on the internet and claim victory when they're told that's stupid?

    A Writer's Fate



    F/GO JP & NA (Updated: 11/11/2017)




  9. #193729
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9,731
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Only an animation update, or a NP interlude?
    Just animation update from the maintenance details it seems. Pretty surprising there is no details of the event even up till now. The last time this happen was Iba raid.

  10. #193730
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,360
    Blog Entries
    1
    optimistically speaking how many hours are the maintenance to be expected
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

  11. #193731
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Just animation update from the maintenance details it seems. Pretty surprising there is no details of the event even up till now. The last time this happen was Iba raid.
    Maybe a hint that they hide a highly anticipated servant like back when we got surprise Proto Arthur.

  12. #193732
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9,731
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromy View Post
    Maybe a hint that they hide a highly anticipated servant like back when we got surprise Proto Arthur.
    People are spreading rumors that Manaka will have a surprise pickup in conjunction with Prototype Fragments's drama CD on sale on the 25th.

  13. #193733
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    People are spreading rumors that Manaka will have a surprise pickup in conjunction with Prototype Fragments's drama CD on sale on the 25th.
    Well rip wallet if it's true.

  14. #193734
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9,731
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromy View Post
    Well rip wallet if it's true.
    Nah, though Osakabe Hime and Eliz are almost confirmed, and another leak in China claims to be Shuten, so we will have a Japanese all star this October.

  15. #193735
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Nah, though Osakabe Hime and Eliz are almost confirmed, and another leak in China claims to be Shuten, so we will have a Japanese all star this October.
    Here goes my Ereshkigal dreams *sigh*
    Even DW bully the poor girl, just release her already.

  16. #193736
    Is Shuten just a permanent servant now? Really seems like from the non-stop rate ups.

  17. #193737
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9,731
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rumors will be just rumors, though it claimed it will be Shuten Halloween ver.

  18. #193738
    Darkloid Laserman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,600
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    People are spreading rumors that Manaka will have a surprise pickup in conjunction with Prototype Fragments's drama CD on sale on the 25th.
    Who is that? A Servant?
    Last edited by Laserman; October 24th, 2017 at 09:26 AM.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

    > Making smart decisions


    Pick one


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some


  19. #193739
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,183
    JP Friend Code
    by request
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Just animation update from the maintenance details it seems. Pretty surprising there is no details of the event even up till now. The last time this happen was Iba raid.
    Bleh. I'd rather have her old animations if it meant fixing her NP's Overcharge scaling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  20. #193740
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Bleh. I'd rather have her old animations if it meant fixing her NP's Overcharge scaling.
    Nah, i would not want to play even a Merlin-tier servant if he has such bad animations as the ones from Carmilla.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •