Page 9786 of 9829 FirstFirst ... 8786928696869736977697819784978597869787978897919796 ... LastLast
Results 195,701 to 195,720 of 196573

Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Eightfold Blessings of Smug Superiority Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    Except she has survivability, low cooldown on her burst and guaranteed stun? i'm not even sure which Kintoki you are talking about but thinking about it that applies for both
    Be fair, Rider Kintoki has great stargen and NP gen to go with his massive NP spikes.
    Supports:

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

KAMUKURA KAMUKURA YAS QUEEN! Aozaki-desu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Be fair, Rider Kintoki has great stargen and NP gen to go with his massive NP spikes.
    Is his stargen that good? I dont really feel like it from my experience. NP spikes, sure.

All this talks makes me wanna give Osakabe-hime teams a try but that needs to be done in a challenge quest so i have to wait till Christmas event.

JP Friend Code
    689922268/Ria
    Blog Entries
    I am not arguing she's awesome AOE dealer, she average. But if you decided to build AOE arts team and went to look for damage dealer, Kiara would be your first consideration for not only damage, but the versatility of covering Casters, Assassins, Berserkers and especially Riders who would probably love to tear your one caster (or maybe 2 casters) on the team a new one. I wouldnt argue cooldowns because these are an issue to be addressed when you build a team, sure.
    ...Okay, but that's a highly hypothetical situation in which a player doesn't have any other AoE Servants with higher damage ceiling. And that'd still probably call for the use of a Buster memer rather than Kiara.

Eightfold Blessings of Smug Superiority Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Is his stargen that good? I dont really feel like it from my experience. NP spikes, sure.

All this talks makes me wanna give Osakabe-hime teams a try but that needs to be done in a challenge quest so i have to wait till Christmas event.
    On its own it's okay, but with his first skill and his NP buffs and cycling between the two once he gets going it becomes superb.

On his own he's serviceable, and with a dedicated team I can't see you dipping below 30 stars.
    Supports:

canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅
    What makes Musashi EX instead of A?

I know she can deal nice damage and her skill can make her gain 100% NP with a bit of rng on our side, but I'm not entirely convinced, am I missing something?

Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    can avoid damage with invincibility, can cleanse self debuffs, punches through enemy defense skills with invincibility pierce, buster up for more damage, pgood OC for damage even at NP1 (I had a NP1 Musashi on alt)

and of course buster damage all day every day but can still get NP gauge back up quick with use of second skill
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    647,616,398 - Azu/Altaris
    Yeah if anything Shimosa actually make me realize Musashi isn't particularly that good in long/hard grindy fight, and she's extremely reliant on her 1st skill for NP. And I even have a NP 3 Musashi

JP Friend Code
    689922268/Ria
    Blog Entries

I know she can deal nice damage and her skill can make her gain 100% NP with a bit of rng on our side, but I'm not entirely convinced, am I missing something?
    Gorilla Buster.
    Three separate multipliers for big numbers.
    Clears buffs and pierces invincibility.
    0 to 100 in one chain.

And that's without considering Merlin yet.

KAMUKURA KAMUKURA YAS QUEEN! Aozaki-desu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    On its own it's okay, but with his first skill and his NP buffs and cycling between the two once he gets going it becomes superb.

On his own he's serviceable, and with a dedicated team I can't see you dipping below 30 stars.
    i dont have much experience so okay

Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    ...Okay, but that's a highly hypothetical situation in which a player doesn't have any other AoE Servants with higher damage ceiling. And that'd still probably call for the use of a Buster memer rather than Kiara.
    no, thats highly hypotetical situation where player specifically looks for Arts AOE NP. Much more likely to happen than lacking AOE at all. And i'm not comparing it to buster teams either, there are reasons to build Buster and there are reasons to build arts.

her kit is perfect and she deals insane damage.

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    In my experience Okki works well with self sustain quick units more than straight up DPS ones.
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    Musashi's kit is super overloaded lmao

Invul Pierce, Buff Removal, Debuff Cleanse, Invulnerability, Innate NP power up, Double stargen/np gen, Gorilla Deck, and Buster up makes her the most blatantly broken saber in the game

JP Friend Code
    689922268/Ria
    Blog Entries
    no, thats highly hypotetical situation where player specifically looks for Arts AOE NP. Much more likely to happen than lacking AOE at all. And i'm not comparing it to buster teams either, there are reasons to build Buster and there are reasons to build arts.
    Well, you lost me here. I never saw AoE Arts teams viable aside from some crack teams.

JP Friend Code
    Well, you lost me here. I never saw AoE Arts teams viable aside from some crack teams.
    i used Medjed to farm petals during nero fest and it was p fun

JP Friend Code
    689922268/Ria
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikewl View Post
    i used Medjed to farm petals during nero fest and it was p fun
    Aside from farming, I mean.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I'd say Musashi deserves that spot if you're talking about just her one on one duelling capability. She doesn't work amazingly well in teams, though- unless the team's focused on supporting her, she's almost better off alone, and she has absolutely nothing that helps any teammates, but then again if you added a taunt or star gen/attraction to her kit she'd be even more broken than Waver/Merlin, in a way.

I saw Marie solo'ing Tiamat, Hijikata challenge quest, Indian borthers challenge quest, Nerofest 2017 final challenge quest, and take at least 11 Herc lives when she had all taunters die in the Herc challenge.

If you call Marie an amazing damage dealer after these feats, I'm gonna laugh myself to death.
    Marie gets about 5k damage per hit, on stuff she's strong against. IIRC, Kiara was getting something like 20k+ per Arts.

Isn't 99% of the game's content farming?

JP Friend Code
    689922268/Ria
    Blog Entries
    That was with an event-specific CE that raised Kiara's damage by 200% tho.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Ah, damn, you're right. I forgot it was a Nerofest thing.

Damaging Arts AoE NPs aren't useful for boss battles unfortunately, unless it's something similar to Shuten's NP that gives useful debuffs. Maybe if it's spammable enough to compensate for the lack of damage, but apart from Da Vinci-chan, I don't know any other Servant who can possibly do that.

ST Arts, however, are another matter. My god if I enjoy going crazy with Chloe, Saber Lancelot and the recent Ryuutan.

Blood-Bathed Prince TagumonYatsuray's Avatar
    playing this game for gameplay alone sounds sad. Play for your waifus and husbandos and your favorite servants. I use Support Musashi because Musashi is a beautiful Samurai lady who's artwork reminds me of Aoko Aozaki. Not because she's like the best saber in the game who murders everyone without a second glance and managed to ONE SHOT Scathatch in Nero Fest with Buster Crits, and then NP'd Cu to death, all in ONE TURN.....

- - - Updated - - -

also, anybody want to guess the 2017 Christmas Servant? for "inb4" and "I called it," rights...?
    Last edited by TagumonYatsuray; November 14th, 2017 at 02:40 PM.
    Fate/Grand Order: Best game ever! When it's not on maintenance!

Connolly-kun's 'Servant Skill Level Priority Spread Sheet'!

JP Friend Code
    by request
    Blog Entries
    No reason for that because Altera can match Okita's single target damage. Which is why she is A rank along with quite a few other Buster servants with AOE np who can also match single target damage with brave chains.
    Are you accounting for crits in your analysis, or just raw damage? Cause I agree that, in terms of raw damage, Altera can beat Okita, but the lack of crit damage up on Altera makes me favor Okita, even if her source is tied into her evasion skill.

Guess I'd be fine with both being in A or both being in B.

Dropping buster bomb is always easier than setting up NP spam team. Thats just harsh reality.
    Especially considering you can make do with support for that while for Saber Archer you have to have at least one ex support of your own, and you need right CE or damage / np gen gonna be poop.
    I don't think you absolutely need Tamamo and Waver for Saber Archer to do well. Granted, I'm hard pressed to think of really good alternatives beyond Mashu and Gilgamesh (Caster).

Except she has survivability, low cooldown on her burst and guaranteed stun? i'm not even sure which Kintoki you are talking about but thinking about it that applies for both
    To get the most out of her first skill though, you have to be using a crit team setup. God Slayer is nice when there's Undead or Divine to hit, but I'm having trouble thinking of hard content bosses that had either of those traits, weren't Sabers, and Scathach was actually a good choice to bring.

The guaranteed stun is nice on her NP, but getting her NP charged is not nearly as easy as it is for most of the other SSR Lancer options.

Yes but she wont be able to keep your team alive by herself. You would run either Tamamo or Merlin or Waver for additional survivability and np charge and they can make do without Jeanne she cant make do without them. You cant just put Jeanne in and expect the team to survive without losses is exactly why she is not EX. I thought about it for a while.
    Merlin arguably can, but Tamamo and Waver certainly don't by themselves for long periods of time. As for Jeanne, her main use is to get Invincible up faster than what Merlin is capable. I wish that the NP interlude had also boosted her base healing amount, but debuff cleanse is a nice alternative since none of the other main supports provide this.

Unlike Carmilla, Melt delivers on damage output.
    More because she's an Alter Ego than her skills or NP. With Mecha Eli-chan now available, I think Melt's value as a single target NP Alter Ego fell quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Yeah if anything Shimosa actually make me realize Musashi isn't particularly that good in long/hard grindy fight, and she's extremely reliant on her 1st skill for NP. And I even have a NP 3 Musashi
    More that a Musashi without any CEs to help her out and is generally not at max level isn't that great, but that can be said of most Servants.
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.