Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Taste the Rainbow
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
    lol, sort of wish I saw this so I knew you weren't picking him then maybe I might have changed my mind and went for Ash afterall.
    sorry
    Last edited by Skittles; November 16th, 2019 at 08:35 PM.

I have Salome at bond 9 but you can do whatever you want, just take it as an fyi.

JP Friend Code
    Feel free to ask
    Well... I did a ten roll since why not and I think the game's trying to bribe me into staying again. On an unrelated note, how did the double skadi meme work again?
    Last edited by Fightr3; November 17th, 2019 at 12:00 AM.
    "The Takeuchi Virus will never be stopped all glory to the Saber face"

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fightr3 View Post
    Well... I did a ten roll since why not and I think the game's trying to bribe me into staying again. On an unrelated note, how did the double skadi meme work again?
    Congrats, as for Double Skadi memes, there's probably a chart somewhere with characters and setups required to make it work.

This is a good start: https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/...list_by_xnaya/

JP Friend Code
    Feel free to ask
    Quote Originally Posted by KAIZA View Post
    Congrats, as for Double Skadi memes, there's probably a chart somewhere with characters and setups required to make it work.

Thank you, now if only I had a lb Kaleidoscope.... well that's what code cast is for I guess. Still deciding if I'm coming back but this helps.
    "The Takeuchi Virus will never be stopped all glory to the Saber face"

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    15 minutes to make you appear in my support list, I swear this game is sadistic when selecting supports. Thanks for the Bond CE btw.

I'm currently working on Summer Melt but I'm at half Bond 7, it will take some time to get her to Bond 10. Not sure if somebody else is also working on her.
    Reminds me whenever I have to wait 2 hours until I can get specific supports to show up on my list lol.

Like I mentioned, I'm putting Summer Melt on the back burner for the time being, so feel free to work on her. Trying to go for the less popular/more uncommon servants is better for bond farming, since getting the more popular options is easy enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    sorry
    Nah, it's fine, really. I'll get Ash next year, I'm going to make use of Lanling more I feel like.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    I have Salome at bond 9 but you can do whatever you want, just take it as an fyi.
    My Salome is still at Bond 3 so lol
    JP Support 7/11/2018 (non-event)

Quote Originally Posted by KAIZA View Post

There was an image that represented this a lot better, as xNaya doesn't take into account class for example. Just to mention, Marie can only loop against Casters, anything else is impossible for her.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    I think Trubo or Aozaki went into detail about it, but I also had this tweet saved:

JP Support 7/11/2018 (non-event)

Blog Entries
    LF Bond CE to close annoying gaps in CE'dex:

Alexander
    Beo
    Geronimo
    Summer Moedred
    Summer Grandma Helena
    Nezha
    Sheba
    Chiron
    Summer Banana
    Last edited by R.Lock; November 17th, 2019 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
    I think Trubo or Aozaki went into detail about it, but I also had this tweet saved:

I don't even know what half of this means...

Like, what is the brown circle?
    Last edited by fumei; November 17th, 2019 at 09:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Basically, for the first image, if it has that weird symbol it means that you can do any of the combos mentioned at the left side like Double Skadi + the CE on the left + Nero Bride (+ Swap Mystic Code for the third Servant) or Double Skadi + the CE on the left side + the specific Mystic Code like the summer one. If it says free, you only need Double Skadi plus the CE it mentions and that's it.

For the rest, you pretty much need the combination that they put (like Bradamante + non-LB Kaleidoscope + Swap Mystic Code + Waver) to pull off the 3 turn loop, the rest can't.
    Last edited by Oz1337; November 17th, 2019 at 09:14 AM.

So, any bets for the upcoming 5* Servant to accompany Nightingale Christmas Carol event?

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Maybe Nightingale is the 5*, and you get another free Servant. Just to screw with Comun.

Apart from this, some people were saying it was going to be Charles Dickens due to the title saying Christmas Carol.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fightr3 View Post
    Thank you, now if only I had a lb Kaleidoscope.... well that's what code cast is for I guess. Still deciding if I'm coming back but this helps.
    If you're fine with only having 4 CE slots for whatever, you can always use Arash to clear Wave 1 and give your double Skadi Servant a good 50% CE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

tbh I just test in game myself. Like I run that LB2 free quest with the Valks to test out Assassins, I run the Shinjuku station free quest with the Hornets to test out Lancers, etc...

Reading charts and watching videos is good but seeing it play out first-hand is invaluable.

Blog Entries
    Thats generally the best way to do it as long as you keep in mind enemy np mod

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    So, any bets for the upcoming 5* Servant to accompany Nightingale Christmas Carol event?
    I'd say Charles Dickens but this is FGO so the random red head in saber wars probably

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I use this when I want to check something. Sometimes a Servant's active skills don't properly apply, but you can always manually input that info if need be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Maybe Nightingale is the 5*, and you get another free Servant. Just to screw with Comun.
    Please don't jinx it.

Apart from this, some people were saying it was going to be Charles Dickens due to the title saying Christmas Carol.
    Sure but that would be a choice that makes sense, and the closest we've had to precedent for a choice that makes sense is Ereshkigal.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Please don't jinx it.

Sure but that would be a choice that makes sense, and the closest we've had to precedent for a choice that makes sense is Ereshkigal.
    Soo.. another Rinface?

Either way, not gonna roll. I'm using the last of my anniversary sq for LB5. All in!