Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

  1. #222921
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    https://twitter.com/LickYouTie
    Posts
    31,600
    JP Friend Code
    101043939
    Blog Entries
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Angra is the real treasure since you can't get him even if you have cash.
    more quartz = more rare prisms = buy the friend points = roll roll roll roll roll = angra
    who said you couldn't buy angra with cash
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    On You's tombstone it will read
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's exaggerating my point.

  2. #222922
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    It's like a freaking shounen anime

  3. #222923
    Foolish Dreamer Rue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sealed room that opens once a year.
    Posts
    6,840
    JP Friend Code
    859817221
    Been a couple of surprisingly nice gacha results on some huh, felicitations

    Feeling deja'vu, it's the Norse gacha again all over for me.
    Spoiler:

    Of course I'm happy, but my main target Tengu eludes me still like Valkyrie (w/c I failed to get)


    I'm currently on my 8th 10-roll, spaced within the couple of days.

    A bit worried about my odds for MHXX later considering the desire sensor's whims...I really need a Foreigner too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Megas View Post
    also, I somehow spent like a million FP and no angra. I knew he was rare but I didn't think he was THAT rare.
    He really is the rarest thing in the gacha after all.

  4. #222924
    分かろうとするな、感じれ Mcjon01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    53,100
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    more quartz = more rare prisms = buy the friend points = roll roll roll roll roll = angra
    who said you couldn't buy angra with cash
    Every account is seeded with a secret marker that determines whether Angra is actually rollable or not. I know it sounds unfair and possibly illegal, but because it’s the free FP gacha and they never actually advertised him as being rollable it gets around the legal restrictions on accurate gacha rates. If you haven’t rolled him by now, you never will.

  5. #222925
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    12,062
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Wtf 3 gems from LB 2 got me Jeanne
    Congrats, you have not buy quartz yet other than the previous one no?

  6. #222926
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Congrats, you have not buy quartz yet other than the previous one no?
    Yup i didn't.

  7. #222927
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    12,062
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Yup i didn't.
    Congrats! As long as you won't want MHXX and BB, you are safe.

  8. #222928
    This Fist created All Qinglong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Bermuda Islands
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,731
    JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    231,132,679
    Grats altaris
    Spoiler:




  9. #222929
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Arha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Every account is seeded with a secret marker that determines whether Angra is actually rollable or not. I know it sounds unfair and possibly illegal, but because it’s the free FP gacha and they never actually advertised him as being rollable it gets around the legal restrictions on accurate gacha rates. If you haven’t rolled him by now, you never will.
    I look forward to rolling my next Angra cause I'll be able to post a screenshot of his descent into the furnace.
    Supports: 1/21

  10. #222930
    やっほ~ Nikiri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    5213′56″N 2100′30″E
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,741
    JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Wtf 3 gems from LB 2 got me Jeanne
    miracles do happen

    grats

    Chaldea Heroes

    Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

    Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

    First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

  11. #222931
    Taste the Rainbow Skittles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,200
    congratulations
    i feel a little bit lonely now though

  12. #222932
    NP Upgrade when? Oz1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,114
    Oh wow, I did the final boss fight in this event and it can be tough. Thank god I have Jeanne, I was able to tank all of her NPs. The new upgrade for Emiya Alter's NP was very handy too, the NP drain triggers very often and prolonged the boss from using its NP which is pretty much an instant kill. And it will use it often since not only it has 3 bars but also uses a skill to charge one bar plus increase its NP damage.

    Btw, the next quest after that unlocks at August 16, at 18:00 Japan time. So yeah, most likely Part 2 gatcha, NP5 JAlter and Challenge quest will be at that day.
    Last edited by Oz1337; August 11th, 2018 at 04:17 AM.

  13. #222933
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    12,062
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    Oh wow, I did the final boss fight in this event and it can be tough. Thank god I have Jeanne, I was able to tank all of her NPs. The new upgrade for Emiya Alter's NP was very handy too, the NP drain triggers very often and prolonged the boss from using its NP which is pretty much an instant kill. And it will use it often since not only it has 3 bars only but also uses a skill to charge one bar plus increase its NP damage.
    That's surprising to know. Thought you can blast it through with Holmes.

  14. #222934
    NP Upgrade when? Oz1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,114
    Yeah, if you have a Ruler you can tank her NP most likely. The issue here is that Rulers aren't precisely common, all of them are either 5* or limited. So hope that people puts good ones in their support list.

  15. #222935
    やっほ~ Nikiri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    5213′56″N 2100′30″E
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,741
    JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    congratulations
    i feel a little bit lonely now though
    I'm scared to roll, cuz I don't really want Jeanne, but desire sensor may act up

    pls get her with a miracle roll, so I won't feel bad if I get her

    Chaldea Heroes

    Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

    Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

    First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

  16. #222936
    ちちうえ~❤ AmADo VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Yogya
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,396
    JP Friend Code
    575920199
    saw a game play video of a guy at nico2 and he guessed all the moves of BB.
    Family Mo-san

  17. #222937
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Knight of Rebellion13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,070
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Haru-Chan


    LMAO
    Spoiler:

    War bring nothing but loss for both sides

  18. #222938
    ~~~ manafusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Malaysia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,264
    Wait, how're the special nodes unlocked again? Complete X amount of loops?



    ​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

  19. #222939
    Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,997
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Wait, how're the special nodes unlocked again? Complete X amount of loops?
    Get to 500k of each doujin mats to unlock it.
    Not dealing with it...

    Why even try?


    This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order


  20. #222940
    Foolish Dreamer Rue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sealed room that opens once a year.
    Posts
    6,840
    JP Friend Code
    859817221
    I wish they add those special daily quests that give out a lot of points. I'm only around 290k+ on Ink while around 75k+ on the other 2.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •