Page 1 of 14637 123611511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Mod note: The GO spoiler policy is in effect in this thread. Adhere to it or run the risk of sanctions. Thank you.

Note: You can add your FGO friend code to your profile now!

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo
    How to generate + use a backup ID and redeem special offer codes

Note: BACKUP CODES ARE GOOD FOR ONE USE ONLY, SO MAKE SURE TO REMAKE A BACKUP CODE IF YOU HAVE TO USE ONE FOR WHATEVER REASON.

Guide on how to play

List of Craft Essence and what they do

Note: If you feed a Craft Essence four duplicates, it will fully ascend (i.e. you will see 4 lit crystals), which means its max level cap unlocks in addition to boosting the passive effect it provides. Further duplicate feeding provide no benefit beyond extra experience for the Craft Essence. Passive Effect boosts do not occur unless the item is fully ascended.

Also, beware of bad name translations.

Note: Dailies change at midnight JST, not midnight wherever you live.

Servant Information, including Skills, Attack Cards, NP, and Profiles - Courtesy of mew and Canon

Specific Gameplay information pertaining to Master Skills, Servant Skills, and Servant NP - Courtesy of Kyte

Senko's massive Google spreadsheet about anything and everything in the game

Stat Progression Curve Description - Courtesy of Kyte

Experience Required Per Level - Courtesy of Kyte

How does Class X fare against Class Y? - Courtesy of Kyte

Skill Upgrade Costs for each Archer, Lancer, Saber, and Shielder - Courtesy of Kyte

Skill Upgrade Costs for each Assassin, Berserker, Caster, Rider, and Ruler - Courtesy of Kyte

Ascension Costs for each Archer, Lancer, Rider, and Saber - Courtesy of Kyte

Ascension Costs for each Assassin, Berserker, Caster, and Ruler - Courtesy of Kyte

Comprehensive image guide for Ascension materials.
    Quote Originally Posted by New Daily Events Effective November 18th. Remember that daily quests change at midnight JST, not midnight wherever you live.

Monday
    Archer Items
    Lancer, Assassin, Berserker EXP

Tuesday
    Lancer Items
    Saber, Rider, Berserker EXP

Wednesday
    Berserker Items
    Archer, Caster, Berserker EXP

Thursday
    Rider Items
    Lancer, Assassin, Berserker EXP

Friday
    Caster Items
    Saber, Rider, Berserker EXP

Saturday
    Assassin Items
    Archer, Caster, Berserker EXP

Sunday
    Saber Items
    QP Quest

Quote Originally Posted by Napul View Post
    Scenario Supervision and Scenario: Kinoko Nasu
    Character Design and Art Direction: Takeuchi Takashi
    Scenario: Higashide Yuuichirou (Fate/Apocrypha), Sakurai Hikaru (Fate/Prototype: Fragments novel)
    Character design: I-Ⅳ, Ain Cross, Sougetsu Takao (TYPE-MOON), AKIRA, Azusa, Ishida Akira, Okazaki Takeshi, okojo, Ginka, Konoe Ototsugu, Koyama Hirokazu (TYPE-MOON), Sakamoto MineG, Sasaki Shounen, Shima Udon (TYPE-MOON), Shima Doriru, Kaetsu (TYPE-MOON), Shirabii, Sinjiro, Sumiei, Taiki, Takahashi Keitarou, Takayama Kisai, Takenoko Seijin, Tasukuouna, danciao, Chuuou Higashiguchi, Tenkuusufia, Nakahara, Namaniku ATK (Nitroplus), pako, Bsuke, Hidari, Hiroe Rei, Hiroyama Hiroshi, PFALZ, Fukumaru Mochi, huke, BLACK (TYPE-MOON), BUNBUN, Maeda Hirotaka, Mata, Matsu Ryuu, Miwa Shirou, Morii Shidzuki, Moriyama Daisuke, Yamanaka Kotetsu, RAITA, Ryota-H, Rin Kususaga, Arco Wada
    Development: DELiGHTWORKS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Fuck it, I'll do it live.

"With the passing of the Age of Gods and the start of the Common Era,
    Mankind has become the most prosperous species in the world.

The fate of the planet is in our hands.
    We are the ones who will write its epitaph.

Thankfully, there is a principle that will ensure mankind's everlasting prosperity.
    A sea chart guiding the human race.

In the world of magi, this is known as... Humanity."

First Holy Grail: Humanity Foundation Value_C+
    Second Holy Grail: Humanity Foundation Value_B+
    Third Holy Grail: Humanity Foundation Value_A
    Fourth Holy Grail: Humanity Foundation Value_A-
    Fifth Holy Grail: Humanity Foundation Value_A+
    Sixth Holy Grail: Humanity Foundation Value_EX
    Seventh Holy Grail: Humanity Foundation Value_■
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    Oh, so I guess no one translated the Jeanne speech.
    My Lord. Once more, I shall raise this flag, for this country's---no, this world's salvation.

Order has gone up in flames, and so much purpose has been lost. Our future vanished in but a second.

Listen to my words, brave warriors gathered here, legion of heroic spirits who retain their reason!

No matter if you were sworn enemies or no matter how far your time periods apart, now you must entrust your backs to one another!

My true name is Jeanne d'Arc. In the name of my lord, I shall stand as your shield!

This struggle is one that has long endured through the sands of human history.

But there is no need for concern, as untold fateful encounters await you.

Though this entire planet has become the battlefield of the Holy Grail War, though the world has been brought to ruin, though countless formidable foes block your path, the end has still yet to be determined by anyone.

Now, let us begin our fight, Master.

The curtains rise on the largest scale Holy Grail War in history.

Fate/Grand Order, a story of reclaiming the future.
    2015 AD.
    The final era, when sorcery still existed.

Society had been build by human hands, but it was magi who grasped the truth of the world.
    Sorcery, which governs the skills of past humans that science cannot explain, and science, which gathers the technology of future humanity that sorcery cannot reach.
    Though the two disciplines are absolutely incompatible, they are similar in just one respect.
    Whether sorcery or science, the pursuers of both seek continued prosperity. Or in other words, to protect the future of humanity.

The Chaldea Security Organization.
    A secret agency founded to prevent the certain extinction of the human race, by observing both the world unseen by sorcery as well as the world immeasurable by science.
    Researchers from every field, both magical and mundane, were gathered under a single goal: to extend the reign of human history, above all else.

1950 AD. Phenomenon Recording Cyber-Daemon "LAPLACE" completed.
    1990 AD. Pseudo Global Environment Model "CHALDEAS" completed.
    1999 AD. Near-Future Observation Lens "SHIVA" completed.
    2004 AD. Heroic Spirit Summoning System "FATE" completed.
    2015 AD. Spiritual Computer "TRISMEGISTUS" completed.

With one promising success after another, Chaldea was able to guarantee the security of human history for the next hundred years.

However, in 2015...

Without warning, the future that had been observed by SHIVA vanished.
    Through calculations, it became clear... or rather, it was proven that humanity would go extinct in 2016.

Why had this happened? How had it happened? Who was responsible?
    The researchers of Chaldea were plagued by questions.

But in the midst of their doubt, SHIVA observed a new anomaly.
    2004 AD, Japan, a certain provincial city.
    An "unobservable region" that hadn't been there before suddenly appeared.

Assuming that this must be the cause of humanity's extinction, Chaldea decided to utilize the still-untested "sixth experiment".
    That is, time travel.
    A forbidden ritual that converts the practitioner into spirit particles and sends them into the past, allowing them to interfere with events to locate and destroy space-time singularities.

Its name is the quest for the Holy Grail: "Grand Order".

The name for those who would rise up against human history for the sake of humans, and fight fate itself.

Protagonist
    The newbie in Chaldea's ranks of Master candidates, only there to shore up the numbers. By summoning Servants with the Heroic Spirit summoning system "FATE" and traversing the seven quests for the Holy Grail (Grand Orders), they seek to correct the distortions in human history.

Mashu
    A mysterious, kind-hearted girl who the protagonist meets in Chaldea. She calls the protagonist "Sempai".

Four
    A cute animal who the protagonist meets alongside Mashu. It seems to walk around Chaldea freely.

Olga Marie
    A member of the prestigious Animusphere family of magi, and the leader of Chaldea. She is monitoring the future and trying to prevent the extinction of humanity in 2016.

Dr. Roman
    Chaldea's Doctor. He is responisible for making sure the Master candidates stay in good health.

Professor Lev
    An approachable young man who the protagonist met when they arrived at Chaldea. The magus responsible for creating the Near-Future Observation Lens "SHIVA". He's dedicated his life to protecting Humanity, but...
    Here's the background for the website:
    Image proper
    huge
    Quote Originally Posted by Hen_Ichi View Post
    Oi terra. Wanna edit in a bigger?

Wallpaper version
    huge
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post

http://www.zetsuboushita.org/fatego.php?theID=2 <---List of times during the various Halloween events
    Last edited by Seika; October 12th, 2015 at 08:18 AM.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    JP Friend Code
    That's Maaya Sakamoto doing the voiceover as Jeanne, I believe?

Also this is an iOS/Android game, probably similar in concept to the cancelled Apoc project. http://www.fate-go.jp/

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    [14:18] <Fall-Away> [19:50] <@Fallacy> Fate / Grand Order: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZdK8CJcOTE <-- rpg (?) for android and iphone
    [14:18] <Fall-Away> [19:51] <@Fallacy> hoihoisan: "The First Grail: AD 1431 - &*$&* Hundred Year War -- Orlea" - "The Holy Maiden Savior"
    [14:18] <Fall-Away> [19:51] <@Fallacy> hoihoisan: "The Second Grail: AD 0060 - The Eternal &^#^ Empire - Septem" -- "The Emperor of Roses"
    [14:18] <Fall-Away> [19:51] <@Fallacy> hoihoisan: "The Third Grail: AD 1573 - The Four Sealed Seas of the End - Okeanos" -- "The Navigator of the Storm"
    [14:18] <Fall-Away> [19:51] <@Fallacy> hoihoisan: "The Fourth Grail: AD 1888 - &^#^%#&^" -- "The Knight of Londium"
    [14:18] <Fall-Away> [19:51] <@Fallacy> hoihoisan: "The Fifth Grail: AD 1783 -- &^&^#$&^#i Pluribas Unam" -- "The White Cloth of &#^$&*^"
    [14:18] <Fall-Away> [19:51] <@Fallacy> hoihoisan: "The Sixth Grail: AD 1273 -- ^&#&^*$" - "The Shining Agatorum"
    [14:18] <Fall-Away> [19:51] <@Fallacy> hoihoisan: "The Seventh Grail: BC $#^^ -- The Absolute Frontline in the War Against the Demonic Beasts &#$&^#$$^" -- "The Chain of Heaven"
    [14:18] <Fall-Away> [19:51] <@Fallacy> hoihoisan: "The Largest-Scale Battle in the History of All Holy Grail Wars begins"
    [14:18] <Fall-Away> [19:51] <@Fallacy> hoihoisan: "The battle to take back the Future begins"

Translations of the text.

By Fallacies.

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    Is this an RPG thing?

The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

IGN: Kurama Satou

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It seems to be a game at least.

[15:18] <Fall-Away> i bet they're all seibafaces
    [15:18] <Fall-Away> because seiba doesn't have a route in the UFOtable anime

The important part.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamsRequiem View Post
    Is this an RPG thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    Just got to the Fate Grand Order part in the event and this is almost definitely a card game with all those illustrators.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    [15:18] <Fall-Away> i bet they're all seibafaces
    [15:18] <Fall-Away> because seiba doesn't have a route in the UFOtable anime

The important part.

Well, the Roman Emperor in 60 AD was a certain Nero, so...

So the first two are pretty obvious, and I assume Artoria is in there somewhere. Anyone want to make educated guesses as to what all the other wars are? Other than the Seventh War which sounds like it's made of pure awesome.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hinode View Post
    Well, the Roman Emperor in 60 AD was a certain Nero, so...
    I'd play it if she was there.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So yeah, speculation as to what the "dates" are referring to.

Since the first one is obviously referring to Jeanne and her execution, I'm betting they're all related to the Servants featured.

The First Grail: AD 1431 - &*$&* Hundred Year War -- Orlea" - "The Holy Maiden Savior": Jeanne d'Arc, obviously.

The Second Grail: AD 0060 - The Eternal &^#^ Empire - Septem: Something something Roman Empire. Nero reigned during this time. Also the date of Boudicca's rebellion.

The Third Grail: AD 1573 - The Four Sealed Seas of the End - Okeanos" -- "The Navigator of the Storm": The Sengoku Era was full swing in this date. Though the texts seem unrelated to it. Not sure.

The Fourth Grail: AD 1888 - &^#^%#&^" -- "The Knight of Londium": Jack the Ripper's first victims were found during this year. Seems to be supported by the text (Knight though?)

The Fifth Grail: AD 1783 -- &^&^#$&^#i Pluribas Unam" -- "The White Cloth of &#^$&*^": AMERICA BECOMES INDEPENDENT, E PLURIBUS UNUM, i heard that motherfucker had like, 30 goddamn dicks.

The Sixth Grail: AD 1273 -- ^&#&^*$" - "The Shining Agatorum": Thomas Aquinas stops writing his Magnum Opus because of a revelation. The first Habsburg Emperor gains the throne. Not entirely sure.

The Seventh Grail: BC $#^^ -- The Absolute Frontline in the War Against the Demonic Beasts &#$&^#$$^" -- "The Chain of Heaven": It's Enkidu, ya dumbo.

Oh, I missed the Chain of Heaven part for some reason. That actually makes it really obvious and not really a super mystery like it looked like at first with it's scratched out date and such. Still sounds awesome.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    The Third Grail: AD 1573 - The Four Sealed Seas of the End - Okeanos" -- "The Navigator of the Storm": The Sengoku Era was full swing in this date. Though the texts seem unrelated to it. Not sure.
    Just on the Navigator of the Storm part made me think of Francis Drake and he did do stuff during 1573 from a quick search. Piratits return?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fakessassin View Post
    Just on the Navigator of the Storm part made me think of Francis Drake and he did do stuff during 1573 from a quick search. Piratits return?
    Yeah, sure. I thought about it too, but all his famous stuff is in the late 1570s and the 1580's.

Not sure entirely why they would decide on 1573.

But sure why not.

Francis Drake did circumnavigate the globe, so the Seas of the End- Okeanos part at least would make sense than. Succeeding where Iskander failed.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Anyone have any idea what 1273 is referring too?

Looking up Argatorum, it seems to have some connection to vagabonds. So the Shinging Vagabond would be, Kublai Khan?
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    Guys

Guys

What if it's

a

MOBA

The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

IGN: Kurama Satou

Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    Francis Drake did circumnavigate the globe, so the Seas of the End- Okeanos part at least would make sense than. Succeeding where Iskander failed.
    Iskander was a bastard.
    Working on a crossover project of Fire Emblem and Fate universe titled Fate/Emblem, with other series thrown in..
    When not doing that, I'm a pirate obviously =D

Scenario Supervision and Scenario: Kinoko Nasu
    Character Design and Art Direction: Takeuchi Takashi
    Scenario: Higashide Yuuichirou (Fate/Apocrypha), Sakurai Hikaru (Fate/Prototype: Fragments novel)
    Character design: I-Ⅳ, Ain Cross, Sougetsu Takao (TYPE-MOON), AKIRA, Azusa, Ishida Akira, Okazaki Takeshi, okojo, Ginka, Konoe Ototsugu, Koyama Hirokazu (TYPE-MOON), Sakamoto MineG, Sasaki Shounen, Shima Udon (TYPE-MOON), Shima Doriru, Kaetsu (TYPE-MOON), Shirabii, Sinjiro, Sumiei, Taiki, Takahashi Keitarou, Takayama Kisai, Takenoko Seijin, Tasukuouna, danciao, Chuuou Higashiguchi, Tenkuusufia, Nakahara, Namaniku ATK (Nitroplus), pako, Bsuke, Hidari, Hiroe Rei, Hiroyama Hiroshi, PFALZ, Fukumaru Mochi, huke, BLACK (TYPE-MOON), BUNBUN, Maeda Hirotaka, Mata, Matsu Ryuu, Miwa Shirou, Morii Shidzuki, Moriyama Daisuke, Yamanaka Kotetsu, RAITA, Ryota-H, Rin Kususaga, Arco Wada
    Development: DELiGHTWORKS
    Last edited by Napul; July 27th, 2014 at 09:04 AM.