Page 7301 of 14637 FirstFirst ... 63016801720172517291729672997300730173027303730673117351740178018301 ... LastLast
Results 146,001 to 146,020 of 292734

Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Blog Entries
    15 gachas cleared on alt, and event basically completed. I could get some more mats from the shop but i'd rather get qp instead i think. Should probably go easy on farm there from now on. Support list updated.
    Last edited by Aozaki-desu; December 3rd, 2016 at 01:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Okay so the trick to getting a CE drop is to bring two Shuten

Spoiler:

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Megas View Post
    Wow, you make it sound like I did something evil.
    On the contrary, it's a wonderful thing. It's the duty of those who succeed to delight in the sacrifices and misfortunes of others so that there is at least some joy in their suffering.

(really though, omedetou)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    So, has anyone calculated whether killing Gils or Santas is better for socks? It seems Santas are only better by little.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I still need 1 more Gilles doll before I can even start trying to get that silver ticket. If I don't get her by tomorrow, I might need to buy a 10-roll and then use the leftover quartz as AP. It would be my first time purchasing after moving to Remix. The stuff that I do for lolis, and the fact that DW seems to know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Shutens on my friends lists without her skills maxed... why'd I add these people
    Rather, it's more about whether there's a need to spend every single QP I have just to level a Servant's skills up to 10. The answer came back as a resounding 'NO unless you got 300m and above'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    So, has anyone calculated whether killing Gils or Santas is better for socks? It seems Santas are only better by little.
    The big difference is whether you want a 6~10 drop or a 10~13 drop on the same AP cost. Of course, if you still got items that you need to buy from the item shop, do their respective 40AP first. After that, full-on socks farming on the Santa quest is the best.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LoliVampLover View Post
    I still need 1 more Gilles doll before I can even start trying to get that silver ticket. If I don't get her by tomorrow, I might need to buy a 10-roll and then use the leftover quartz as AP. It would be my first time purchasing after moving to Remix. The stuff that I do for lolis, and the fact that DW seems to know it.
    Uh... the event doesn't end tomorrow. There's no need for such hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

Quote Originally Posted by LoliVampLover View Post
    What ever happened to all your apples?

Blog Entries
    Thanks mana. Will go kill Santas with my Assassin gang now. They really need to wear more in the freezing snow...

Blog Entries

actually scratch my prev post, decided to blow all exp for Caster Liz and Fran since i actually wanted both offensive support caster and big aoe clearer. Now i have to farm another 15 gachas to stock back up. Which is fine i need qp anyway.

So was looking at this and thinking - why welfare sabers are worst in the game by far?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Rather, it's more about whether there's a need to spend every single QP I have just to level a Servant's skills up to 10. The answer came back as a resounding 'NO unless you got 300m and above'.

- - - Updated - - -

The big difference is whether you want a 6~10 drop or a 10~13 drop on the same AP cost. Of course, if you still got items that you need to buy from the item shop, do their respective 40AP first. After that, full-on socks farming on the Santa quest is the best.
    See that's why I farmed 300m during the Zero event.

Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Enjoy your stay here, in hell.

If you want an good all-round AoE 5* Archer, Gil's your pick. Ishtar requires a lot of investment to actually display her full potential. On top of that, without an interlude, she's generally doing less damage to Servants than Gil but more to minions than Gil (both NPs at lvl 1, skills at lvl 10). Still, they got their own niche going so it all boils down to waifu/husbando material.
    Thanks.

So basically I'm gonna need to get ishtar's second skill and third skill to 10 before I start to see results? I've been using support ishtars a lot over the past day or so and can agree with the somewhat lackluster np. Her crits hit quite hard though. is there a chance that Ishtar will get an interlude someday in the future?

Other than Ishtar being more for general enemies and Gilgamesh for servants, are there any other big differences? I sorta see that Gilgamesh is more geared towards crit? I haven't really gotten to use Gilgamesh so I have no idea how his np gain fades against Ishtar's. I've seen the numbers but I'm not sure how to work it out.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I like how they changed the background slightly after Santa Island Kamen's reveal in the last mission.
    Last edited by Trubo; December 3rd, 2016 at 02:17 PM.
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    With +7 I got 134 from Santas as opposed to ~90-110 from Gils. I decided I'd stick with Gil for now though since I might as well grab the scarabs and horns.

On my 14th box. I intend to get to at least 27 so I can get all the gold Rider gems I need for Drake. I might do more though since I'm perpetually low on QP and spent all my dust on Lancelot and various ascensions. I suppose with all the exp I'll get for that I'll be able to get in another half dozen or so SQs. Got another 141 gold apples to burn anyway, never going to use the things otherwise.

Blog Entries
    Assassin Scathach, Shiki and support Shuten give me reliable 6 turn clear. Nice.

Shuten and Assassin Shiki clear it pretty much by themselves.

Bruteforce W1 kill Dragon with Shikis NP2 W2 and nuke W3 with Shuten.

I just use JAlter since otherwise I'd need to grab a NP3 Shuten everytime.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Time to level up Carmilla and replace Shiki.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Dragon's borked. He's dropping Scales as if he's shedding it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    See that's why I farmed 300m during the Zero event.
    I wish I had that much apples at that time.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Duscae View Post
    is there a chance that Ishtar will get an interlude someday in the future?
    There's always a chance, especially if she plays a roll in Babylon (which is extremely likely).
    Swift☆chan's Supports
    Shiki Complete(ish)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    She can get an interlude after the swimsuit Servants get theirs.
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.