Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    wait its easy enough that you can just throw CS at it?

i actually didint even know what the CQ entails lel

welp ok then
    Just remember Shiki recharges her dodge 1 time per turn and buster card can help with her gauge

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rovert10 View Post
    So strengthening is:
    1 Alterego
    2 Rider
    1 Caster
    1 Lancer
    1 Assassin
    1 Unknown

All of them are 5 stars

If I am reading these leaks right.
    My guesses are:

• Alter Ego = Melt (either Melt Virus or NP)
    • Rider = Ozy and Quetz (both either Charisma or NP)
    • Caster = Scheherazade (in before Fionn-level shit)
    • Lancer =Tamamo (Lancer) (only SSR Lancer without some sort of buff yet)
    • Assassin = pretty tough to guess. I'd hope for either King Hassan or Okki because I have them, but I can easily see it happening for either Shuten or Cleo too.
    • Unknown = Saber

Edit: If the known classes aren't restricted to SSR, then I'll just wait and see.
    Last edited by Trubo; February 24th, 2018 at 12:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Only have the Mana Prisms left in the shop. I was going to farm them, but I'm almost at 11k and really need the FP, so doors it is.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromy View Post
    Please be Kiara's strengthening...

She's the one who need it the most of all the alter egos.
    I disagree. She has the best set of skills out of all the Alter Egos, and one of the most useful NPs since you don't have to worry about Defense or Invincible. I can't see any argument for her beyond increasing NP damage, which applies to all of the Alter Egos.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hinode View Post
    The only two servants who have gotten upgrades to Charisma are Medb and Liz, both of whom had pretty crappy skillsets before the upgrade. Charisma upgrades are hardly a universal thing.
    And then there's Shuten, Saber Archer, Tamamo (Lancer), Ishtar, Merlin, MHXA, Moriarty, and Saber Rider Alter for the SSRs that have a Charisma + 1 other effect skill. I don't see why Charisma is not going to be improved since they've already improved it before releasing on later Servants.

Conversely Ozy's skillset is pretty much the opposite of crappy as it is. If he get a buff (and it's not just some meme like +1 blue rider gem per fight), I'm going to demand buffs for the 98% or so of the roster who are worse than him as-is.
    As I already mentioned, he and Quetz are the two oldest SSR Riders without some sort of buff. I can see Iskander maybe sneaking in another SQ for one of his skills because of how bland they are, but he already got a NP interlude and boost to his NP charge rate.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    I disagree. She has the best set of skills out of all the Alter Egos, and one of the most useful NPs since you don't have to worry about Defense or Invincible. I can't see any argument for her beyond increasing NP damage, which applies to all of the Alter Egos.
    Her skillset is good, but suffer from bad CDs, and even if her NP can go through any Defense or Invincibility, she still has a really low damage NP, even by AOE standard.

I need more shit gachas.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Are they confirmed to be all SSRs?

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    only the last one is confirmed SSR

the one of the riders is probably going to be Marie IMO she's gone the longest with no upgrade
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Her skillset is good, but suffer from bad CDs
    Thank goodness that the best support for her reduces CD duration.

and even if her NP can go through any Defense or Invincibility, she still has a really low damage NP, even by AOE standard.
    That complaint can be lodged against any Servant lacking a NP interlude for better NP modifier.

That complaint can be lodged against any Servant lacking a NP interlude for better NP modifier.
    If we talk only about the AE she need it the most though.

JP Friend Code
    NP upgrade for Melt or riot

And there's the quartz left over from rolling for Lancer Alter down the drain, no Cleo or any gold Servants at all. I miss last year's rolls.

I should be safe for the 12m campaign. I don't mind if they toss out Muramasa since I don't really want him and am restricting myself from any new purchases for awhile.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If we talk only about the AE she need it the most though.
    You haven't given a compelling reason as to why though. She's rocking ~1.3k more Attack than Passionlip. While Lip does have a damage buff skill, Kiara's first skill granting instant NP gauge lets her consider using CEs that, barring double Waver, Lip couldn't pull off well, such as Black Grail.

Don't get me wrong, Kiara getting a buff wouldn't be bad. However, I don't think she's really in need of one before Lip or Melt.

You haven't given a compelling reason as to why though. She's rocking ~1.3k more Attack than Passionlip. While Lip does have a damage buff skill, Kiara's first skill granting instant NP gauge lets her consider using CEs that, barring double Waver, Lip couldn't pull off well, such as Black Grail.

Don't get me wrong, Kiara getting a buff wouldn't be bad. However, I don't think she's really in need of one before Lip or Melt.
    Lip is still a buster servant, her doing a lot of damage by using her buster cards is easier than with Kiara because Merlin. Kiara has indeed a NP battery so she could NP from the start but what's the point with a wet noodle NP which doesn't give any kind of buff which could make things better compared to Melt and her 3 turns Quick up.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lip is still a buster servant, her doing a lot of damage by using her buster cards is easier than with Kiara because Merlin. Kiara has indeed a NP battery so she could NP from the start but what's the point with a wet noodle NP which doesn't give any kind of buff which could make things better compared to Melt and her 3 turns Quick up.
    And Kiara is an Arts Servant, which means she focuses more on NP spamming than using her regular cards. That said, her third skill lets her potentially become a decent crit damage dealer for one turn, something that Lip lacks without a Merlin.

Kiara's NP is only a "wet noodle" when you consider it in a vacuum. As I mentioned before, give her Heaven's Feel or Black Grail and her NP damage is fine.

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    the only skill which I consider problematic is Virus so it's likely going to be a NP upgrade

of which Kiara would just turn dumb with one so I don't see it happening right now
    Spoiler:

And Kiara is an Arts Servant, which means she focuses more on NP spamming than using her regular cards. That said, her third skill lets her potentially become a decent crit damage dealer for one turn, something that Lip lacks without a Merlin.

Kiara's NP is only a "wet noodle" when you consider it in a vacuum. As I mentioned before, give her Heaven's Feel or Black Grail and her NP damage is fine.
    Only "Fine" with a black grail is a problem for me, also she is indeed supposed to spam her NP because art servant, but her NP gen on her cards is not that great, her art card is meh, she's only going to spam her NP 2 times in a row at best if you're lucky by using the first skill and using the third skill with a NPAA and some art buff and crits, but after that she has nothing for 7 turns.

I think that Kiara being Arts versus Buster Lip is more than enough to fight the case because Merlin. That said, I think Melt needs a buff more than Kiara on the sole basis that Melt is Quick-oriented and while her NP's the main drive of Quick, she has no way of charging her NP fast enough without crits. Either more damage on her NP or some NP charge on 3rd skill would be great.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone can do the similar damage if you give them Heaven's Feel or Black Grail, barring NP spammability and all that. The problem is when you take into account team supports. For Lip, there's Merlin memes to support her. For Kiara, there's Tamamo. What about Meltililith? She needs it more than both.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    I think that Kiara being Arts versus Buster Lip is more than enough to fight the case because Merlin. That said, I think Melt needs a buff more than Kiara on the sole basis that Melt is Quick-oriented and while her NP's the main drive of Quick, she has no way of charging her NP fast enough without crits. Either more damage on her NP or some NP charge on 3rd skill would be great.
    At least Melt is still ST.

At least Melt is still ST.
    Need more damage to counteract Merlin-meme teams.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?