Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Blog Entries
    imo
    going for NP5 lvl100 2k/2k Fran is probably the most efficient use of the ticket
    Followed by up same reqs TamaCat / Nito
    After that various 4* supports such as Lan Ling if you dont have them
    After that storylocks
    and everyone else is pretty much whatever

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Btw what are the recommended NP levels for Skadi system DPS?
    higher = better

Well, like doesn't Atalanta need the NP5 for instance? And I have NP3 Zerkerlot and NP2s of both Valk and Parv and I'm wondering if that's good enough. Not that I'm actually going to pick any of those people but I am curious to know.

Blog Entries
    Nobody who isnt Berserker or Avenger is going to get to fuck off levels of damage just by raising their NP level to max
    anyone who is a subject to class triangle is only going to get used when you can take advantage of that
    in that sense, i suppose optimal NP level varies depending on a servant, with at least NP2 for comfortable farming for everyone i would say

raw NP level only matters for Dantes (who is perfectly functional at NP1), Fran, TamaCat and Lancelot
    pecking order for low level NPs is Fran > Dantes = Cat (all work at NP1) >> Lance (kinda sucks at NP1 but can work)
    for high NPs order changes to Fran > Cat > Lance = Dantes with significant power gaps

- - - Updated - - -

or actually just a picture of damage outputs per np lvl

- - - Updated - - -

oh i suppose the graph is somewhat skewed in Fran's favor because it uses Polar lvl1 for damage calc while Fran would require Atlas for stable farming but it doesnt really matter

JP Friend Code
    Got Skadi after 150 sq, with a total of 480 sq (I threw 330 sq on her first banner last year). Maxed her skills immediately to farm the Xmas Rerun

Now to choose Hinako or another Zerklot to abuse my Skadi...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    So seems like Gameplay wise it would be Lanling, Chiron, Parvati and Valkyrie for me then from the options so far. Aside form upgrading NP levels.

Seems like Lanling would be a better support an Chiron then? I could use Lanling Arts support as I don't have Tamamo, but I already got a Saber support so I'm unsure there. Valkyrie is pretty nice design wise and I don't have an AOE Quick Lancer yet. Parvati would just be nice to have a Sakura and not much else for me, but I'm not even that fond of Sakura. Chiron seems to have one good support skill, but it's very good, although kinda covered by Helena already.

Thoughts? And thanks for all the help and suggestions so far!

If Skadi looping, you have a lot of candidates. Fran is the easiest for NP looping just like Aozaki said. Wu Zetian can also be used for additional Quick support with Skadi if you already have the NP looper.

If Arts looping, Lanling. Nitocris for NP looper.

If challenge content, Chiron is good for buffing damage. Caster Gil for Arts focus shenanigans. Heracles for clutch that has saved many lives.

For general content whatever your mind/heart/lower parts says.

Edit: Or just grab Ryuutan, the best answer to your questions.
    Last edited by Oz1337; November 14th, 2019 at 12:45 PM.

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    Is it worth going with Lanling if I don't have Tamamo/Bride and don't plan on using plugsuit shenanigans to farm? Chiron I mostly just find in some challenge quest setups, so I dunno how much useful he'd be overall. And outside of that, my only options are like, people I like for art or character (Lakshimibai) or story locks (Saber Alter), since I already have the quick farmers.

Blog Entries
    usual skadi suspects with class advantage
    for whose who wonder about np upgrades
    damage for wave 3 with both defdowns applied and lvl1 polar

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KAIZA View Post
    Is it worth going with Lanling if I don't have Tamamo/Bride and don't plan on using plugsuit shenanigans to farm? Chiron I mostly just find in some challenge quest setups, so I dunno how much useful he'd be overall. And outside of that, my only options are like, people I like for art or character (Lakshimibai) or story locks (Saber Alter), since I already have the quick farmers.
    you could do DrP LanLing Support Tamamo or something like that but that entirely depends on whether your exact arts setup could benefit from him and how much

- - - Updated - - -

ps. evidently someone ows the evil cat an apology

Blog Entries
    okay no i can actually have non-atlas Fran farming at the cost of weaker wave 1 damage and i think i can even recover from 2-enemy wave 2
    this is incredible, why didnt i do this sooner

Blog Entries
    I found out where all Skadis went.

What a moronic flex

Happy Megane Sion is Best Sion! ChiakiKakumei's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So idk who to pick for the 4* servant: It is between Medea Lily, Tristan, Wu, Chiron, Saber Diamund and Brown Jeanne. Who should I pick for quartz gain? and for some reason, I got the 4* ticket but the shop isn't available. And for some reason I did not get the 30 quartz and instead I got the quartz from that 1800DL mission thing.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

JP Friend Code
    Holy shit i got Skadi Let's go!

Now only Merlin remains to complete the big four.

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiakiKakumei View Post
    So idk who to pick for the 4* servant: It is between Medea Lily, Tristan, Wu, Chiron, Saber Diamund and Brown Jeanne. Who should I pick for quartz gain? and for some reason, I got the 4* ticket but the shop isn't available. And for some reason I did not get the 30 quartz and instead I got the quartz from that 1800DL mission thing.
    Neither the ticket exchange nor the 30 Twitter Quartz will be up until 18:00 JST, so that's why.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiakiKakumei View Post
    So idk who to pick for the 4* servant: It is between Medea Lily, Tristan, Wu, Chiron, Saber Diamund and Brown Jeanne. Who should I pick for quartz gain?
    Medea Lily if you want additional quartz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    Storylocks are always the safe bet, especially if you never plan to roll on their respective banners

JP Friend Code
    I've decided that I will NP5 Tama Cat on my main and NP2 Valkyrie on my alt cuz she maxed 1st and 3rd skill.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Experience View Post
    Storylocks are always the safe bet, especially if you never plan to roll on their respective banners
    I probably never roll Jinako banner if it comes back so Lakhsmi was tempting, but I don't see me using her much unfortunately.

JP Friend Code
    Oh, there's enough application for benchwarmers as is: potential interludes/SQ, event bonus, Valentine CE. Nothing goes to waste as long as you're being smart about it.
    Last edited by Gold Experience; November 15th, 2019 at 03:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Experience View Post
    I'm not sure how true that is actually. I somehow have an NP4 Saber Alter and I don't remember ever rolling for her.

JP Friend Code
    Things happens, even I've got a couple of 5* spooks, which is a hell of telling, given I need to break quite a few of the universal laws of physics and quantum mechanic just to get in the gold.