Page 8770 of 9980 FirstFirst ... 77708270867087208760876587688769877087718772877587808820887092709770 ... LastLast
Results 175,381 to 175,400 of 199581

Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

  1. #175381
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,358
    JP Friend Code
    by request
    Blog Entries
    1
    The Oni raids and the level 90 stuff in 20 minutes, correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  2. #175382
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,190
    JP Friend Code
    384812949
    US Friend Code
    908340093
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    The Oni raids and the level 90 stuff in 20 minutes, correct?
    Yes, I saved BP and AP for that moment.
    FGO(JP) : 384812949 rockitten
    FGO(US) : Main :908340093 rockitten

    Spoiler:

    (alt) :469909686 Kitkat
    Spoiler:

    Shirou:
    Did the grail ever told you what happened to your father?
    Mordred: It told me enough! It told me you used to be her master!
    Shirou: No, we got married. I am your father.
    Mordred: No. No! That's not true! That's impossible!
    Shirou: Search your feelings; you know it to be true!
    Morered: NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO!!!

  3. #175383
    吸血鬼 Vampire Beata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    349
    US Friend Code
    989,801,787 | Ilias
    You know, I never knew to ask this before (mainly because I never wanted to roll CE instead of the Servant), but do CE have rate ups if they're shown in the campaign image? I'd imagine they would for event CE, right?
    Fate/Grand Order USA ID: 989,801,787. PM me and I'll make space for you!
    Notable Servants: Jeanne and Arturia

  4. #175384
    Eightfold Blessings of Smug Superiority Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,124
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    So they say.
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  5. #175385
    This Fist created All Qinglong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Bermuda Islands
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,435
    JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    231,132,679
    they're more on rateup than FP gacha!
    Spoiler:




  6. #175386
    Need more Grails Rhoia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    COL
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    419
    JP Friend Code
    Rhoia/Rho_Dh
    Challenge quest is up
    Snek Evolution

    JP Supports



  7. #175387
    This may hurt a little Neir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,562
    Blog Entries
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Qinglong View Post
    they're more on rateup than FP gacha!
    took me 90k fp before i got one
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

  8. #175388
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Arha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,458
    I got two pretty quickly and can't get third I need to LB it.

    Some of the free quests are higher level than they were last year.

    Edit: Wait no I was looking at the wrong page, never mind.
    Last edited by Arha; June 19th, 2017 at 11:50 AM.
    Supports: 10/15

  9. #175389
    This may hurt a little Neir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,562
    Blog Entries
    42
    don't lb it

    it's WAY more efficient to have +5 than +2
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

  10. #175390
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,358
    JP Friend Code
    by request
    Blog Entries
    1
    Looked at the challenge quest. Doesn't seem too bad, probably faceroll it with Nobu+2x Merlin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  11. #175391
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Arha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,458
    Normally I'd care, but you need much less coral than the other currency and I'm going to be using all my dango or whatever on the green oni anyway.
    Supports: 10/15

  12. #175392
    KAMUKURA KAMUKURA YAS QUEEN! Aozaki-desu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Age
    24
    Posts
    7,380
    Blog Entries
    1
    Guess who decided to get fancy with Euryale memeteam going blind in challenge quest and got completely destroyed

    Got mad and unleashed the goddess afterwards, went super-smooth

  13. #175393
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,358
    JP Friend Code
    by request
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    don't lb it

    it's WAY more efficient to have +5 than +2
    Sure, but we'll clear out the shop extremely easily with the time remaining. Unless you're wanting to farm QP or experience cards, you may as well put on your bond point CEs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  14. #175394
    KAMUKURA KAMUKURA YAS QUEEN! Aozaki-desu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Age
    24
    Posts
    7,380
    Blog Entries
    1
    So i need like 33 caster stones for tamamo
    so which oni drops caster cookies? was it blue one?

  15. #175395
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Arha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,458
    Green is Caster oni. Blue is Saber, Red is Rider.
    Supports: 10/15

  16. #175396
    This may hurt a little Neir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,562
    Blog Entries
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Sure, but we'll clear out the shop extremely easily with the time remaining. Unless you're wanting to farm QP or experience cards, you may as well put on your bond point CEs.
    you mean you don't always buy the exp??
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

  17. #175397
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,358
    JP Friend Code
    by request
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    you mean you don't always buy the exp??
    I already bought most of the coral stuff from when the Green Oni was around the first time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  18. #175398
    吸血鬼 Vampire Beata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    349
    US Friend Code
    989,801,787 | Ilias
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    you mean you don't always buy the exp??
    I always buy the exp; farming hands is just too boring. Farming the drops to trade in for exp is usually faster (I think), once you have all the drop buffs and the like.
    Fate/Grand Order USA ID: 989,801,787. PM me and I'll make space for you!
    Notable Servants: Jeanne and Arturia

  19. #175399
    KAMUKURA KAMUKURA YAS QUEEN! Aozaki-desu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Age
    24
    Posts
    7,380
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    Green is Caster oni. Blue is Saber, Red is Rider.
    for some reason i thought first wave of mooks and oni had different class

    guess what, green oni dies super hard tomorrow

  20. #175400
    Eightfold Blessings of Smug Superiority Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,124
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    for some reason i thought first wave of mooks and oni had different class

    guess what, green oni dies super hard tomorrow
    I'd same you but the Blue Oni has my name on it.
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •