Page 9393 of 9806 FirstFirst ... 839388939293934393839388939193929393939493959398940394439493 ... LastLast
Results 187,841 to 187,860 of 196119

Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

  1. #187841
    It's Magikewl~ Magikewl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,413
    JP Friend Code
    947,795,354
    Holmes+Amakusa is fucking unstoppable holy shit

  2. #187842
    Taste the Rainbow Skittles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,812
    cleared with amakusa, holmes, merlin
    ended up having to kill davinci towards to the end because merlin's invuln was 1 turn away, I was using magus outfit and davinci's NP was ready. holmes's NP let me hit my way through the last two monsters, although merlin died (waver came in for the clutch NP recharge) and amakusa nearly died from really hard spriggan hits
    this was pretty hard and fun and crazy

    still not very impressed with holmes outside of def ignore being very convenient tbh

  3. #187843
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9,701
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    cleared with amakusa, holmes, merlin
    ended up having to kill davinci towards to the end because merlin's invuln was 1 turn away, I was using magus outfit and davinci's NP was ready. holmes's NP let me hit my way through the last two monsters, although merlin died (waver came in for the clutch NP recharge) and amakusa nearly died from really hard spriggan hits
    this was pretty hard and fun and crazy

    still not very impressed with holmes outside of def ignore being very convenient tbh
    I duuno. From your report, you seemed screwed if you do not have Holmes in the last minute.

  4. #187844
    Eightfold Blessings of Smug Superiority Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,737
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    Oh, that's why people said not to kill Da Vinci early.

    Welp, guess I'll just bring Holmes instead of McJeanne next time.
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  5. #187845
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,153
    JP Friend Code
    by request
    Blog Entries
    1
    Well, going to try this first with Starbucks, Jeanne, Merlin, random R, Okita, and support with LB Lunchtime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  6. #187846
    Taste the Rainbow Skittles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,812
    bugger, atlas outfit hit level 10
    does anyone have a 5 turn petal farming team that uses plugsuit/magus academy outfit (and no waver aside from support waver)

  7. #187847
    真の英雄は眼で殺す! Altaris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,917
    JP Friend Code
    647,616,398 - Azu/Altaris
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    cleared with amakusa, holmes, merlin
    ended up having to kill davinci towards to the end because merlin's invuln was 1 turn away, I was using magus outfit and davinci's NP was ready. holmes's NP let me hit my way through the last two monsters, although merlin died (waver came in for the clutch NP recharge) and amakusa nearly died from really hard spriggan hits
    this was pretty hard and fun and crazy

    still not very impressed with holmes outside of def ignore being very convenient tbh
    Did you put event CE on Amakusa ?


  8. #187848
    Jalter/Merlin/Merlin Mazyrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Center of the World
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,677
    JP Friend Code
    941,022,491
    Jalter meme team lost steam with only the spriggan remaining Will try again with BB/Jeanne/Tamamo arts team
    BB seems like could work really well in particular
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

    Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

  9. #187849
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,289
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Oh, that's why people said not to kill Da Vinci early.

    Welp, guess I'll just bring Holmes instead of McJeanne next time.
    raff, can you set up suiper amakusa kun with heaven feel again?
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it

  10. #187850
    Taste the Rainbow Skittles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,812
    yes and on holmes (couldnt find others on support)
    it might actually have been easier with a NP charge CE instead
    wiping invinc pierce from davinci and the debuffs (i didnt know what they did at the time other than 'fuck my shit up) was pretty useful

  11. #187851
    Blood-Bathed Prince TagumonYatsuray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,182
    WARNING! SALT INCOMING!




    OH MY F***CKING GOD! IT FINALLY HAPPENED!
    Fate/Grand Order: Best game ever! When it's not on maintenance!


    Connolly-kun's 'Servant Skill Level Priority Spread Sheet'!

  12. #187852
    真の英雄は眼で殺す! Altaris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,917
    JP Friend Code
    647,616,398 - Azu/Altaris
    I dont think there are anyone here salty that someone summoned regular 4 star Nero


  13. #187853
    Blood-Bathed Prince TagumonYatsuray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,182
    : / Until this point, I would have been salty. Every time Nero had a rate up, I got a different 4-star saber, or just Guilles.

    I've gotten 3 Siegfrieds during Nero rate ups.
    Fate/Grand Order: Best game ever! When it's not on maintenance!


    Connolly-kun's 'Servant Skill Level Priority Spread Sheet'!

  14. #187854
    Eightfold Blessings of Smug Superiority Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,737
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    raff, can you set up suiper amakusa kun with heaven feel again?
    Yeah, just let me lose this round first
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  15. #187855
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,289
    Blog Entries
    1
    sumanai
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it

  16. #187856
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9,701
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    bugger, atlas outfit hit level 10
    does anyone have a 5 turn petal farming team that uses plugsuit/magus academy outfit (and no waver aside from support waver)
    I have a 3 turn farming team, but only +4 or +5 petals. Interested?

  17. #187857
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,153
    JP Friend Code
    by request
    Blog Entries
    1
    That Starbucks run was going well until I got greedy and broke them at the same time. Then Arjuna's NP instant killed Starbucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  18. #187858
    Blood-Bathed Prince TagumonYatsuray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,182
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    sumanai
    It's sad, because my brother sounds just like him and loves that meme, despite knowing nothing about the game other than how bad Siegfried is. But everytime a Golden Saber popped up... He'd whisper into my ear... "Sumanai," And there he was. Waiting to toss me and my quartz to the pits of despair.
    Fate/Grand Order: Best game ever! When it's not on maintenance!


    Connolly-kun's 'Servant Skill Level Priority Spread Sheet'!

  19. #187859
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9,701
    Blog Entries
    1
    Done. This match makes me really want to max Jeanne's stun skill. Save me countless times in this battle despite being at only level 4.

  20. #187860
    The Best Kind of P.C. Megas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Finishing my backlog
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,114
    Yolo'd once cause Arai managed to roll her on the Kyoto quartz.

    Spoiler:


    Now I just need to finish farming the petal node for enough wine to finish skill leveling Lancer Raikou so I can level Bryn.
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •