Page 9389 of 10254 FirstFirst ... 8389888992899339937993849387938893899390939193949399943994899889 ... LastLast
Results 187,761 to 187,780 of 205074

Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

  1. #187761
    https://youtu.be/vjI1QTjfyYE Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Zemuria
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,351
    JP Friend Code
    m9(^口^)
    US Friend Code
    Will be back soon.
    Blog Entries
    1
    Well, I finally got a Matsuryun-drawn Servant.

    Shame I don't like her anymore.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    You think people would just do that, say stupid things on the internet and claim victory when they're told that's stupid?
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh

    A Writer's Fate



    F/GO JP & NA (Updated: 12/17/2017)




  2. #187762
    I wonder... manafusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Malaysia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    Hijikata users, how often do you field him and how benefitial he is for you?
    Cuz for me he is more forgettable than Bloodaxe, so legit curious how much mileage one could get out of him
    Isn't he exactly the same as Jeanne Alter in most cases with the exception that he has less in terms of buffs and more in terms of NP damage and crit damage, especially when at low HP? Well, plus the Berserker package kinda makes him compensate for the innate loss of buff damage though he does take more damage.



    ​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

  3. #187763
    Skills: Tsukkomi EX Nobody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,273
    JP Friend Code
    IGN: Kari
    US Friend Code
    681,615,334
    Hijikata...

    I want him. I need him.

    Please rng, let me get two limited 5*s in such short notice.

  4. #187764
    やっほ~ Nikiri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    5213′56″N 2100′30″E
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,806
    JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    Shame I don't like her anymore.
    but she is a maternal servant

    maybe loli bait, but still

    Chaldea Heroes

    Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

    Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

    First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

  5. #187765
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    Hijikata users, how often do you field him and how benefitial he is for you?
    Cuz for me he is more forgettable than Bloodaxe, so legit curious how much mileage one could get out of him
    I actually had to look up who Hijikata was, because I forgot his name isn't Shinsengumi.

    I have NP 1 Shinsengumi, and though I don't have him leveled up much, he's decently useful for me. He works well on Zerker teams, and he's a ST Buster NP, so that's a Bonus
    Fate/Grand Order: Best game ever! When it's not on maintenance!


    Connolly-kun's 'Servant Skill Level Priority Spread Sheet'!

  6. #187766
    ちょいちょいっと canaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    虚数潜航艇
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    721
    JP Friend Code
    PM (IGN in kanji)
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by TagumonYatsuray View Post
    I actually had to look up who Hijikata was, because I forgot his name isn't Shinsengumi.
    Hijikata must be pleased with you, with how he keeps on telling us "I am Shinsengumi", that actually means you listen to him!
    FGO JP Supports (Last Update: 2018-01-20)


    Usual supports (2018-01-20)

    FGO NA Supports (Last Update: 2017-07-07)


    FC: 452,994,325 (but I never log in)


  7. #187767
    日輪よ、死に随え GundamFSN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    in the East
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,193
    JP Friend Code
    112253241 (Nobu)
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    I'm still not done with medals

    Farming silver ones right now, need 300 bronze more, and probably 300 gold more if there are 2 4* Fous for gold currency (there are 4 4* Fous in the raffle, so shop probably also has 4 of those).

    - - - Updated - - -

    but 16 boxes completed, so that's fine
    I'm still at box 6 lol. Gotta speed up my medals farming for a bit. Bronze farming is asinine though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    Hijikata users, how often do you field him and how benefitial he is for you?
    Cuz for me he is more forgettable than Bloodaxe, so legit curious how much mileage one could get out of him
    He's pretty good from my experience. Could actually went for bonker crits buster meme for quite a bit. Disengage is a sin however. Would probably rate the Berserker SSR as Cu Alter->Raikou/Vlad->Hijikata->Kintoki->Nightingale->Xalter. Xalter might be more than Nightingale but I'm biased on that part.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    Well, I finally got a Matsuryun-drawn Servant.

    Shame I don't like her anymore.
    yokuttenai.


    Something
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I see how it is Nasu, changing waifus like underwear, right?

    There is no forgiveness for you. Time to reclaim your honour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto is living a hard life
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    2017 is the year i watch shinji die in 2 different animes
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    Spoiler:
    Don't forget Prillya 3rei Herz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Writing porn also helps.

  8. #187768
    The dream is dead R.Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dust City
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,143
    JP Friend Code
    689922268/Ria
    Blog Entries
    28
    This is probably the most interesting clear that I've seen.



    Also, obligatory Vive la France.



  9. #187769
    https://youtu.be/vjI1QTjfyYE Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Zemuria
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,351
    JP Friend Code
    m9(^口^)
    US Friend Code
    Will be back soon.
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    but she is a maternal servant

    maybe loli bait, but still
    Yeah, I normally want maternal through and through. I tried looking past that this time plus it's Matsuryun's design. And then Summer comes along and her prologue section just...

    Adult Helena please.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    You think people would just do that, say stupid things on the internet and claim victory when they're told that's stupid?
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh

    A Writer's Fate



    F/GO JP & NA (Updated: 12/17/2017)




  10. #187770
    日輪よ、死に随え GundamFSN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    in the East
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,193
    JP Friend Code
    112253241 (Nobu)
    Blog Entries
    5
    But we have adult Helena already....


    Something
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I see how it is Nasu, changing waifus like underwear, right?

    There is no forgiveness for you. Time to reclaim your honour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto is living a hard life
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    2017 is the year i watch shinji die in 2 different animes
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    Spoiler:
    Don't forget Prillya 3rei Herz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Writing porn also helps.

  11. #187771
    Unworthy of Semiramis castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,444
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Would probably rate the Berserker SSR as Cu Alter->Raikou/Vlad->Hijikata->Kintoki->Nightingale->Xalter. Xalter might be more than Nightingale but I'm biased on that part.
    i-i-im sure she will have her spotlight soon as a quick support comes!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    her prologue section just...
    why
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

  12. #187772
    https://youtu.be/vjI1QTjfyYE Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Zemuria
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,351
    JP Friend Code
    m9(^口^)
    US Friend Code
    Will be back soon.
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    But we have adult Helena already....
    doko da
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    You think people would just do that, say stupid things on the internet and claim victory when they're told that's stupid?
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh

    A Writer's Fate



    F/GO JP & NA (Updated: 12/17/2017)




  13. #187773
    Quote Originally Posted by canaki View Post
    Hijikata must be pleased with you, with how he keeps on telling us "I am Shinsengumi", that actually means you listen to him!
    I don't actually know anything about him, I rolled him with my first ticket on that gatcha and wasn't expecting him at all. I thought his name WAS Shinsengumi, and he was yelling it during his NP in a-- "Remember the name of the man who cut you down!!!"--Sort of way.

    I should probably read his lore sometime, but studying in college now full time and working a job has kept me busy : /
    Fate/Grand Order: Best game ever! When it's not on maintenance!


    Connolly-kun's 'Servant Skill Level Priority Spread Sheet'!

  14. #187774
    https://youtu.be/vjI1QTjfyYE Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Zemuria
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,351
    JP Friend Code
    m9(^口^)
    US Friend Code
    Will be back soon.
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    why
    I'm not into lolis okay. Fun Size are okay.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    You think people would just do that, say stupid things on the internet and claim victory when they're told that's stupid?
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh

    A Writer's Fate



    F/GO JP & NA (Updated: 12/17/2017)




  15. #187775
    Unworthy of Semiramis castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,444
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    doko da
    the one you summon
    is obaa-chama
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

  16. #187776
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Malgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,548
    JP Friend Code
    ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    I'm going to hit QP cap in about 20 boxes, so I slowed down...

    or should just start levelling 4* servants skills past Lv. 6

    Hijikata rescue me please
    Oh right, better spent mine as well. Too bad I've got no one I really like to spent it on. I guess I'll use some Berserker gems and upgrade Chacha and Beowolf to max.

    Thanks for the reminder almost forgot about the cap. I guess once this event is done I'm not allowed to farm QP anymore either so Gems it is.

    Also after throwing in 23 tickets it's time to give up on Okita again. This time she won't get everything. It's kinda funny though I've never even drawn the 5 Star Craft Essence from that event let alone a Servant.
    Last edited by Malgos; September 13th, 2017 at 01:46 PM.

  17. #187777
    死徒 Dead Apostle Fightr3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    A little behind the future
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    835
    JP Friend Code
    Feel free to ask
    Oh look Okita gacha again. Now the question is do I take the bait and fail again or just save until whatever they're trying to bait us for arrives... I guess I'll just try and fail with tickets at least its not gonna be another 700 or so quartz.
    "The Takeuchi Virus will never be stopped all glory to the Saber face"





  18. #187778
    I wonder... manafusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Malaysia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Fightr3 View Post
    Oh look Okita gacha again. Now the question is do I take the bait and fail again or just save until whatever they're trying to bait us for arrives... I guess I'll just try and fail with tickets at least its not gonna be another 700 or so quartz.
    But if you really care for her, you'd just toss another set of 300 quartz or so for her.



    ​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

  19. #187779
    KAMUKURA KAMUKURA YAS QUEEN! Aozaki-desu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Age
    24
    Posts
    7,594
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    He's pretty good from my experience. Could actually went for bonker crits buster meme for quite a bit. Disengage is a sin however. Would probably rate the Berserker SSR as Cu Alter->Raikou/Vlad->Hijikata->Kintoki->Nightingale->Xalter. Xalter might be more than Nightingale but I'm biased on that part.
    how much are you using him? challenge quests / farming / whatever?

  20. #187780
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Malgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,548
    JP Friend Code
    ?
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    But if you really care for her, you'd just toss another set of 300 quartz or so for her.
    She already got 400-500 from me and some tickets over the years. So now I'll just throw in some tickets to at least make an effort. I prefer Musashi anyways, although it would be even better if they added a male Musashi.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •