Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

  1. #209381
    O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,244
    Blog Entries
    1
    what is even the point of mhx animation renewal

    what is wrong with her current animation
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

  2. #209382
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six asterism42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,830
    Blog Entries
    1
    Fix all the gold Servants still using Day 1 animations first plz

    Especially the ones still using torture balls
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikewl View Post
    so she’s ugly boring and bad truly a triple threat your fav could never

  3. #209383
    Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    30,659
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromy View Post
    Well with how disappointing March was it was the perfect occasion, i finally did it https://youtu.be/JiCldllQAV8 with how big i was addicted to this game and how much i've spent, i can finally be free, i stay a Type-moon fan but god this game was heavens but also hell for me as a guy suffering from gambling addiction.
    adios lol
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  4. #209384
    死徒 Dead Apostle ALM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    533
    JP Friend Code
    ALM
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Money suction technique #33
    The better technique is buffing servants!

  5. #209385
    Maelstrom Swiftstar88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,289
    JP Friend Code
    326,442,391
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromy View Post
    Well with how disappointing March was it was the perfect occasion, i finally did it https://youtu.be/JiCldllQAV8 with how big i was addicted to this game and how much i've spent, i can finally be free, i stay a Type-moon fan but god this game was heavens but also hell for me as a guy suffering from gambling addiction.
    The only part that annoys me is that you burned servants I don't have... namely summer alter.
    Swift☆chan's Supports
    Shiki Complete

  6. #209386
    Tesla can be 1 shot by Bryn and MHX now has a big counter in Scheherazade lol

  7. #209387
    あら、怖い怖い Rhoia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    COL
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    571
    JP Friend Code
    PM me/Rhoia
    Fuck I burned Star of Artoria
    Snek Evolution

  8. #209388
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Arha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,468
    Well, I get to pick up a missing welfare, don't need to roll the gacha and the shop seems to suck so maybe I can clear the event early and then just ignore it for the most part. So I'm fine with this.

    But yeah Lily really needed her SQ to increase her stats. Her NP was fine.
    Supports: 1/21

  9. #209389
    It's Magikewl~ Magikewl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4,097
    JP Friend Code
    947,795,354
    Maybe i should start that GuranBrooFantajee thing my TL keeps screaming about

  10. #209390
    Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    28,729
    Blog Entries
    25
    there's free tenrolls down here

  11. #209391
    Salvation KAIZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ecuador
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,750
    JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    Man i remember seeing someone posting like this and reddit threw a fit.

    But good on you, just don’t look back.
    I think the issue was more that if you wanna quit, that's fine; but if you make a video showing yourself burning the account and then show it to those still playing, which includes people who never got a fraction of the stuff you rolled...it comes off as incredibly petty and a bit dickish. Like destroying a console in front of a line of people hoping to get one.

  12. #209392
    nirvana.bar Aozaki-desu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Age
    24
    Posts
    8,484
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikewl View Post
    Maybe i should start that GuranBrooFantajee thing my TL keeps screaming about
    play snax game
    free waifus and excellent time sink

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ryokatagenji View Post
    but i'm personally looking forward to savage this rerun because i remember how hard it was back then.
    if you are reasonably endgame for fgo it should be a cakewalk now it only had inflated hp bars to account for power up ce
    i did it on us server with herk and waver in super casual mode and it wasnt that hard

    speaking of us server i'm glad its a shit event so i can focus on reading the story

  13. #209393
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,453
    JP Friend Code
    463088335
    Blog Entries
    2
    Well, anyone with NP5 Scheherazade will find the MHZ fight stupidly easy to farm. Only hard part will be getting her NP charged up.

    • Level 90
    • 1000 Attack Four
    • NP5
    • 100% NP gauge
    • level 20 max LB Purely Bloom (didn't factor in its scaling NP Damage Up since that varies on number of turns)
    • 4x regular Star of Altria
    • 1x max LB Star of Altria
    • level 10 skills
    • default Chaldea outfit


    [(9212+1000+786) * 9 * 1 * (1+.3+.11) * 0.9 * 2 * 1 * 1 * 0.23 * (1+.5) * (1+.2+2+.5+.5+.5+.5+1) * 2] = 1,074,703 average NP damage

    Obviously damage will be higher when we account for the number of turns needed to get to Wave 3 + if you choose to bring someone like Waver to help speed up NP charge times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  14. #209394
    What a shame. Huitante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Київ
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,324
    Took me whole minute of wondering why is Z a King until I remembered she was Artoria oh well lol
    We've had to endure much, you and I, but within the week there will be old men running the world

    OLD MEN ARE THE FUTURE

  15. #209395
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors ryokatagenji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Year??? Tir Na Nog in the Skies
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,089
    JP Friend Code
    297730233
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    if you are reasonably endgame for fgo it should be a cakewalk now it only had inflated hp bars to account for power up ce
    i did it on us server with herk and waver in super casual mode and it wasnt that hard

    speaking of us server i'm glad its a shit event so i can focus on reading the story
    Pretty much. My servant selection back then was poor and we didn't have better support lists so i end up dying a lot on higher nodes thanks to mismanagement. This time it'll be easier.

  16. #209396
    Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    30,659
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    If you have two copies of a Servant with an SQ and you max ascend them both can you do the SQ twice or do they automatically get the buff?
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  17. #209397
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Arha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,468
    Just going to stick with NP3 Xuanzang. No SE but with a ST NP it doesn't matter. Also higher attack, easier to charge and actually a likable character.
    Supports: 1/21

  18. #209398
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,453
    JP Friend Code
    463088335
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    If you have two copies of a Servant with an SQ and you max ascend them both can you do the SQ twice or do they automatically get the buff?
    Pretty sure that all additional copies of a Servant will have their SQ already factored in. Just roll Arash and see what happens regarding his NP.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    Just going to stick with NP3 Xuanzang. No SE but with a ST NP it doesn't matter. Also higher attack, easier to charge and actually a likable character.
    Yeah, single target Casters are also a good option. Not going to relist stuff, but assume the same deal as Scheherazade, but using the most optimal Mystic Code

    NP1 Xuanzang

    [(11658+1000+786) * 8 * 1.5 * (1+.6) * 0.9 * 2 * 1 * 1 * 0.23 * 1 * (1+.2+2+.5+.5+.5+.5+1) + 125] = 662679 average NP damage (911137 for Arha's case)

    NP1 Illya

    [(10857+1000+786) * 8 * 1.5 * (1+.5+.2) * 0.9 * 2 * 1 * 1 * 0.23 * (1+.5) * (1+2+.5+.5+.5+.5+1)] = 960999 average NP damage

    NP1 Circe

    [(8671+1000+786) * 6 * 1.5 * (1+.6) * 0.9 * 2 * 1 * 1 * 0.23 * (1+.2) * (1+2+.5+.5+.5+.5+1)] = 448851 average NP damage

    NP1 Sheba

    [(8629+1000+786) * 9 * 1 * (1+.06+.2) * 0.9 * 2 * 1 * 1 * 0.23 * (1+.179+.5) * (1+2+.5+.5+.5+.5+1)] = 492577 average NP damage
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  19. #209399
    The dream is dead R.Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dust City
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,122
    JP Friend Code
    689922268/Ria
    Blog Entries
    28
    For once, I can enjoy enormous numbers from my casters.


  20. #209400
    やっほ~ Nikiri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    52°13′56″N 21°00′30″E
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,667
    JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    Right, I still don't have ST gold caster

    Mecha Eli will do

    Chaldea Heroes

    Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

    Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

    First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •