Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    After that happened, I just sighed and pumped two Command Spells into Raikou so they all died.

Modern Servants. Might've been fictional too, but I don't recall.
    Tesla, Old Li, Anastasia, Dantes. Maybe to do with logical thinking?

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Blog Entries
    Wow, some guy manage to one shot Kingprotea with Beo.

https://youtu.be/jH4CAuMJQ_4

Blog Entries
    Using Merlin with Skadi for buffing Jack was too awkward, so I just pushed Kingprotea inside of Iron Maiden under double Merlin buffs.

Sure didn't see anyone mention about the grail locked behind Kingprotea fight.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    Sure didn't see anyone mention about the grail locked behind Kingprotea fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabesque
    Final reward is a grail for the detour quests.
    :V
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    x.x

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    Haven't had any answers about the CEs for support, so I'm gonna assume my current setup is fine then. ^^;

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KAIZA View Post
    Haven't had any answers about the CEs for support, so I'm gonna assume my current setup is fine then. ^^;
    What matters is the CE anyway.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Kintoki could pull that off more easily methinks since he can rock Versus to make up for not having his own Crit Damage Up skill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Kintoki could pull that off more easily methinks since he can rock Versus to make up for not having his own Crit Damage Up skill.
    Not just crit up, but crit attraction is also necessary for zerkers. Besides, for people like me who doesn't have VS, Arjuna's freebie Valentine CE that does the same with lower percentage also works.

Happy Megane Sion is Best Sion! ChiakiKakumei's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So I tried the Angry Cat team and I didn't do enough damage. I had everything but no 10/10/10 Angry Cat and no Squeaky Assassin Girl that is drawn by Disgaea artist.

And idk what to sub for Prisma Illya let alone NP 5

I have the rest of the team and the CEs but I lack the damage as NP1 Black Grail Summer Tamamo wasn't enough. *And I guess RNG killed 1 Merlin so I couldn't double Buster Buff Summer Tama*
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I wonder if I could've done it with two Merlins instead of two Wavers on turn one with Ibaraki.

canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    I wonder if I could've done it with two Merlins instead of two Wavers on turn one with Ibaraki.
    What was your planned setup?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Not just crit up, but crit attraction is also necessary for zerkers. Besides, for people like me who doesn't have VS, Arjuna's freebie Valentine CE that does the same with lower percentage also works.
    Eh, can just replace the 2 Merlin CEs with mlb Golden Carp.

My Kintoki with Versus NP Buster Brave Chain Damage

• NP = [(13915+393+2000) * 9 * 1.5 * (1+.02+.5+.5+.15) * 1.1 * 1.5 * 0.9 * 0.9 * 0.23 * (1+.5+.2+.2+.3+.3) * (1+.8)+625] = 661,475 - 808,331 damage
    • 2nd Buster Crit = [(13915+393+2000) * (0.5+(1.8 * (1+.02+.5+.5+.15))) * 1.1 * 1.5 * 0.9 * 0.9 * 0.23 * (1+.5+.2+.2+.3+.3) * 2 * (1+.8+1+1+.5)+625+ (13915+393+2000) * 0.2] = 478,762 - 584,290 damage
    • 3rd Buster Crit = [(13915+393+2000) * (0.5+(2.1 * (1+.02+.5+.5+.15))) * 1.1 * 1.5 * 0.9 * 0.9 * 0.23 * (1+.5+.2+.2+.3+.3) * 2 * (1+.8+1+1+.5)+625+ (13915+393+2000) * 0.2] = 548,927 - 670,047 damage
    • Extra Card = [(13915+393+2000) * (0.5+1) * 1.1 * 1.5 * 0.9 * 0.9 * 0.23 * (1+.5+.2+.2+.3+.3) * 3.5 * (1+.8)+625] = 119,057 - 145,375 damage
    • Total damage = 1,808,221 - 2,208,043

So, average damage or better on all cards should do it. Course, this is assuming that King Protea is Earth attribute. Dunno if there's been a datamine confirming this or not.

And speak of the devil, King Protea and Nero datamines are out. The Nero one is what I was hoping, 30%.

So long as you can clear the first wave with Paracelsus, she can refund 20% as long as her NP kills everything in Wave 2 + non-Assassins/Berserkers. If she benefits from her own Arts Up, it works even against Assassins and Berserkers. Otherwise, you can use that one MC (Summer 2019) that has Arts Up (and NP Power Up, wow) and 10% NP gauge.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Kingprotea's fight using the Tiamat BGM was a nice touch. Very thematically appropriate.

But now, for the real question. Is Kingprotea, as she's seen in F/GO............too big????

They said Ivan was too big to be a party member. They said Xiang was too big to be a party member. What of G? Time will tell.

That said, I imagine she may have a smaller form with a different skillset as one of her ascensions, as well.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    They will just scale KP down

Sad that I can't 1t Kingprotea since I lack the proper CE.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of which, is there any interest in having Merlin's bond CE up atm? Been seeing a few of those today.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KAIZA View Post
    What was your planned setup?
    NP5 Ibaraki@MLB Arjuna CE/Waver@Golden Carp/Merlin@Golden Carp/Support Merlin@whatever the most useful CE I could find in this Skadi@The Cage hellhole and Plugsuit.

If I can't make a BBB turn 1 give up. Otherwise apply all buffs and proceed to gorilla. I didn't crunch numbers so it would probably whiff. I originally did MLB Versus with double Waver, his bond CE, and some Ox Kings, but that only gave me 700k.

- - - Updated - - -

But ehh, after the first failed run with the banana I just stalled through two of her special defense downs with the standard "I can do this all day" team of BB/Jeanne/Merlin and then punched her lights out with a Cu Alter NP-B-B.
    canon finish apo vol 3

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lb 3 was better than 2 or 1 in terms of theme, i suppose. Dystopia being masked as utopia and all that. Its p cool.

It has bad storytelling, because its just so fucking rushed.

- - - Updated - - -

Imo its kinda depth vs storytelling?

The more we go to more lostbelts the more they explore how a timeline is skewed and the more themes of "wrong" society they go to

But for some reason the storytelling in LB1 i find to be the most ...orderly.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    NP5 Ibaraki
    Already checked the numbers, literally impossible for her to do it. The only Servants that can OTKO Kingprotea turn 1 of the fight are Beowulf and Kintoki, both of which pretty much need to be NP5 unless you're factoring in level 100 and 2k Attack Four, in which case NP3 works for Kintoki. A mlb Versus would make things better since more Attack and better Power Up bonus.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Imma gonna try it with muh Herc

Would the number reach? I figure itnwould but not sure (NP5 lvl 100 btw)
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3