Page 9395 of 10378 FirstFirst ... 8395889592959345938593909393939493959396939794009405944594959895 ... LastLast
Results 187,881 to 187,900 of 207548

Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

KAMUKURA KAMUKURA YAS QUEEN! Aozaki-desu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    da vinci quest is extremely frustrating
    just failed 30 turns attempt

JP Friend Code
    by request
    Blog Entries
    I'm doing it with Martha (Ruler), Jeanne, and Merlin. About halfway through the ghost's HP, though I'm going to need to break Da Vinci soon since she's at 20k HP of her first HP bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Finished da vinci with 56 turns ughhhh....
    I did a diff take though with shiki assasin + Merlin,Waver.
    In the end only lost Shiki bec of that boar 1 hp.

Due to class advantage Shiki only did minimal damage to Vinci with brave chain and event ce (deletes 4 bars) then just target mobs one by one with shiki np.

Waver saves a turn with stun and Merlin can dodge davinci np if w/o buff.
    Last edited by TheMew; September 14th, 2017 at 02:33 AM.

Wow, talk about an annoying fight. It specially doesn't help that the only thing Da Vinci-chan does is to fill the NP gauge two times. And it's obvious that Da Vinci is there for Amakusa countermeasures, to punish you if you put the event CE on him.

Well, time to wipe out Penthesilea and use her third skill. It gives me a leeway for 3 turns. If it doesn't work, then Arjuna I guess. Though first priorty is getting rid of that Chimera.
    Last edited by Oz1337; September 14th, 2017 at 02:29 AM.

Well, Suzie dead. Probably the easiest challenge quest so far. I can worry about Da Vinci tomorrow. I suppose she uses Pioneer a lot and thus invulnerable won't be that helpful.
    Supports: 1/21

I think it took me around 25+ turns for Da Vinci

Cleo Merlin Tamamo kill everything leaving the spriggan alone, and then Holmes backline just go out to rekt him

Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    Well, Suzie dead. Probably the easiest challenge quest so far. I can worry about Da Vinci tomorrow. I suppose she uses Pioneer a lot and thus invulnerable won't be that helpful.
    Yeah, unfortunately I had the displeasure of seeing that. Unfortunately.

Also switching Penthesilea for Arjuna. I can't just babysit her in this fight, I just can't.

JP Friend Code
    by request
    Blog Entries
    62 turns. Nearly fucked up because I killed Da Vinci before the last Soul Eater, not knowing that the Defense Up it got was high enough that the following hits wouldn't hurt him. Didn't exit out in time, but fortunately support Waver's buffs saved me.

Only death was Merlin, and that could have easily been avoided if I had just killed the Soul Eater at 10k first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Finished the Da Vinci Challenge in 30 turns with Merlin, Jeanne, XAlter, support Holmes, ChaCha, Andersen.

Fight was going smoothly until halfway after beating giant ghost and DaVinci started spamming invincibility pierce.
    And I am going to get NP anyway because her HP is on verge of breaking so I took one NP anyway and lost Merlin.
    Struggled with remaining char and on turn 29 was left with Holmes and with Spriggan and DaVinci.
    Didn't felt like repeating the challenge so I used one CS healed Holmes and BCed them to death.

This battle is a real headache
    IGN: Ain Soph Aur
    support list / updated 1 AUG 2017

now with 2 lvl 100

There's too much RNG in this fight for my liking. Depending on what Da Vinci does, you may as well give up due to NP.

Blog Entries
    Pretty satisfying when you get to smack Da Vinci when she is all alone since she can't get her bar charge. Only thing need to worry is her full charge after breaking the gauge, and she's a punching bag for the rest of the battle.

JP Friend Code
    689922268/Ria
    Blog Entries
    100 turns with Waver, Jeanne and Merlin. Man, the turns when both Rider mobs came out were still a pain. Da Vinci's Invuln Pierce spam by the end of the fight was pretty frightening, but eh.

Blog Entries
    If you have her, use BB. Her first skill is the perfect counter to Da Vinci's mechanisms, and her second skill is a lifesaver to stun Vinci until she loses her pierce. Keeping Vinci alive until the end is crucial since the Last Supper is your death warrant.

JP Friend Code
    689922268/Ria
    Blog Entries
    Waver is better than BB when Sphinx comes out. That taunt and 1HP shit right out of FF games were the worst mechanics.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    Waver is better than BB when Sphinx comes out. That taunt and 1HP shit right out of FF games were the worst mechanicsm
    BB can counter the 1HP shit with Ten Crowns. Sphinx is a piece of shit that and BB can it with NP.

JP Friend Code
    689922268/Ria
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    BB can counter the 1HP shit with Ten Crowns. Sphinx is a piece of shit that and BB can it with NP.
    I countered it with regen and Hero Creation.

KAMUKURA KAMUKURA YAS QUEEN! Aozaki-desu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    50 turns, 1 hour long fight, no unit lost and i finished the fight at full hp except for BHG tick
    fuck
    that

and ticket exchanged for 3 mana prisms

Blog Entries
    I countered it with regen and Hero Creation.
    Cool. I mean, Waver and Merlin works well as usual with the former's NP stunning and reduction charge gauge and the latter's HP and NP rengen, starts gen and invincibility granting from skill is always useful. Just that I had to pick Jeanne or BB as main attacker, that's all.

Two CS wasted, and big sis Quetz wiping Da Vinci's ass at the last position. Finally!

100 turns with Waver, Jeanne and Merlin. Man, the turns when both Rider mobs came out were still a pain. Da Vinci's Invuln Pierce spam by the end of the fight was pretty frightening, but eh.
    I clocked 70 turns. How the hell did you extend yours over to 100 is beyond me. BTW, I set my LBed Three Legged CE onto Jeanne because duh.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?