Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    I know there won't be anything new or particularly interesting after this event since we had interludes not long ago so the only thing to expect is either 1/2 AP or rerun but I still can't help but wonder what's coming next

- - - Updated - - -

Basically, I crave news
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Last year we got rerun christmas -> SIN -> new christmas event right? I'll go with them repeating that formula
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Year before that too was rerun Christmas > Salem > new Christmas.
    This is my guess basically, since they have repeat this formula for two years now: rerun christmas 2018 > Atlantis > christmas 2019
    Also, thinking about it we always get new story chapters on December every year (London, Babylon/Salomon, Salem, SIN)

I'm going to say they repeat it even harder, and we get another Limited Lancer for Christmas 2019. Really muddy up that pool for the NY paid banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    You can get the crit and NP requirements at any time. along with the regular Arts, Buster, and Quick ones. Breaking just means that, if the one who has Taunt is broken, they have 2 requirements to break formation.
    Oh? That's strange cause I literally never see it until it's on a post-Break Servant. And if they come out instead of one of the regular card-type ones, they usually come alone instead of having 2 to deal with.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Oh? That's strange cause I literally never see it until it's on a post-Break Servant. And if they come out instead of one of the regular card-type ones, they usually come alone instead of having 2 to deal with.
    You realize you just posted contradictory info there. That aside, the following at 3 minutes in shows a non-broken Servant getting the Critical option.

One of my failed attempts had NP damage on turn 1, but I didn't bother to screencap it at the time since I figured it was pretty common knowledge already that the effects are randomly picked from Arts, Buster, Quick, Crit, and NP damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    My successful try had Crit on turn 1.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    You realize you just posted contradictory info there. That aside, the following at 3 minutes in shows a non-broken Servant getting the Critical option.
    Bad choice of words. I meant to say "when the 'NP attack' come out post-Break". Sorry for misleading you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    My successful try had Crit on turn 1.
    Yikes. So, it's just chance that mine was the way it was.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    So what's the verdict on Spaeshtar? 3T farming material? Another Nero Bride addict?

Also I'm now unreasoably pissed they didn't release Nero Bride's strengthening alongside her Download Campaign this year to get me to roll her, terrible move DW.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    This is my guess basically, since they have repeat this formula for two years now: rerun christmas 2018 > Atlantis > christmas 2019
    Also, thinking about it we always get new story chapters on December every year (London, Babylon/Salomon, Salem, SIN)
    Ah that would be ideal really. Then I can finally have captain and the Blondie.

Though inb4 my shitty luck rears its ugly head and not only will the blonde boy have nothing to do with Svin but captain doesn't even get released

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    So what's the verdict on Spaeshtar? 3T farming material? Another Nero Bride addict?

Also I'm now unreasoably pissed they didn't release Nero Bride's strengthening alongside her Download Campaign this year to get me to roll her, terrible move DW.
    Barely able to 3T with a very specific comp, from what I heard. Not worth it if you're just looking for stats. Not that this game is just about stats. In the end, roll whoever gives you a massive boner and if you can 3T with them then grats.

Though inb4 my shitty luck rears its ugly head and not only will the blonde boy have nothing to do with Svin but captain doesn't even get released
    I will hold on to my theory that Blondie is Theseus, based on the description of him on Circe's interlude
    But I do hope that the Captain gets release too

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar

I think expecting blondie to have anything to do with Svin is setting yourself up for disappointment, not bad luck. There's zero reason for yet another Case Files character to show up outside of the collab event, especially since they already gave us like half the cast.
    Last edited by Deathhappens; November 12th, 2019 at 11:11 AM.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    And yet none of the characters they gave us where the actual servants in case files

- - - Updated - - -

But really I was planning to roll for him even if someone didn't point out his resemblance to Svin for me, I just really want another doggo boy because those are the best.

JP Friend Code
    Svin is likely to be kept out until event's rerun since Flat is already booked.

Blog Entries
    I would rather have the servants from FSF, though I'm disappointed how Herk became just another pretty face in other form.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post

She really only has 2 consistent 3 turn setups: Arts using Bride+Paracelsus+Lanling (CE largely unimportant in this setup) or setting her to Quick and brute forcing with double Skadi + Waver (regular/mlb Kaleidoscope, with regular probably needing to be left in Arts for first NP).

Her high damage potential doesn't matter much when enemy HP bloat makes it so hard for her to refund. To put it into perspective, the VIP Camelot spot from Summer 4 would restrict Space Ishtar to the brute force charging setup, no matter NP level, but her damage is pretty low unless high NP level. She also lacks the star gen that Dantes and the other main Quick farmers have.
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

I wish that when I rolled and, as per usual, got nothing useful in the Servant department that the game would at least give me a nice CE or two but even that never happens.

Thinking back on it, I wish I actually rolled when Kingprotea and summer BB were released. Now that I'm missing them, getting flexed on by the Sakura lovers in my friendlist actually stings. Hmph.

Blog Entries
    what a piece of shit CQ mechanic
    wait THERE ARE MORE THAN 3 ENEMIES?
    THE FUCK

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    For the knights? There's five, the enemy display said so.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    ok bedivere just IGNORED my taunt
    WHAT THE FUCK