Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    Without Plugsuit, Melt can comfortably deal with Waves 2 and 3, but still have no way to deal with Wave 1 beyond just doing arts chains to kill things fast (on that note, if anyone here has Waver on support, please put Royal Icing on him). 5 turn may not be as efficient as 3 turn, but it's the best I can do with what I have without wasting MC exp.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KAIZA View Post
    Without Plugsuit, Melt can comfortably deal with Waves 2 and 3, but still have no way to deal with Wave 1 beyond just doing arts chains to kill things fast (on that note, if anyone here has Waver on support, please put Royal Icing on him). 5 turn may not be as efficient as 3 turn, but it's the best I can do with what I have without wasting MC exp.
    Paracelsus can reliably clear Wave 1 though just from Waver Attack Up, his own Elemental skill, and a 200% total event Power Up bonus with regular level 1 Royal Icing equipped. If you've got 240% total event Power Up bonus, he guarantee clears the wave, and refunds 24% gauge from his NP. Actually more than that since they're undead, so easily 30% or more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    34% if goes like in this setup

It might be time to fully 10/10/10 Paracelsus. I'm just really starting to run low on lores is the thing.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I cracked and bought out a Lore for 5 RP just to get his NP charge to 10

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuno View Post
    34% if goes like in this setup.
    I tried this one, and even leveled Para's NP charge for it...and I fell short. Even if I had gone with the Mage MC, I was short by 2%. Upon closer inspection, this one's NP3, vs my NP2. That being said, if I use the Polar Atk/NP Up skill, would it be enough to get me to 100? Either that, or attacking the Hydra.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Paracelsus can reliably clear Wave 1 though just from Waver Attack Up, his own Elemental skill, and a 200% total event Power Up bonus with regular level 1 Royal Icing equipped. If you've got 240% total event Power Up bonus, he guarantee clears the wave, and refunds 24% gauge from his NP. Actually more than that since they're undead, so easily 30% or more.
    The issue then would be getting Melt to refund 100% with just Para and Waver, which as I just stated, I fell short of.

EDIT: I used the Polar boost + lowered the Hydra to less than 10K HP...and I barely got 81%. So, not viable at all, from the looks of it.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KAIZA View Post
    The issue then would be getting Melt to refund 100% with just Para and Waver, which as I just stated, I fell short of.

EDIT: I used the Polar boost + lowered the Hydra to less than 10K HP...and I barely got 81%. So, not viable at all, from the looks of it.
    Oh, forgot you wanted to use Polar outfit. For this to work, you'd have to be using 2004, any Arts Up MC, or plugsuit.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    Well, at the very least it's now a 4-turn clear. Close enough I suppose, given my own restritctions. I really, really hope they do not make another MC that requires this absurd level of grinding to level up. I wanna actually use the good ones without feeling I'm wasting precious EXP. orz

It would be nice if that suit at least filled some sort of a niche since it's basically just the default master equip.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    ... would upgrading Fionn's first and third skills from 9 to 10 bring his refund up from 95% to 100%?

Other buffs are Para and Nero Bride's at 10 all.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; October 15th, 2019 at 06:12 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You can test it using this.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    Not really?

My Charlotte is only 240k away from bond 10,and I slacked on Ishtarfest.
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    In case you forgot but bond 6~10 total EXP is less when it's a 1/2* compared to 4/5* Servants.
    Yeah, in retrospect, its not as fast as I initially thought considering we did have Gilfes.
    JP Support 7/11/2018 (non-event)

JP Friend Code
    So, how to farm Hokusai's node? Do you need lolivinci or...

Haven't tried it yet but last year I'm pretty sure I just used Mordred.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Jeanne (Archer) and Mordred (Rider) both can 3t it, though I think both need NP2+ to reliably clear at full Power Up bonus.

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    I can attest to that; at NP1, full power up bonus, I could (mostly) reliably clear Wave 1 and 2 (sometimes would end up at 98% for some reason, I'm guessing low damage rolls). But Wave 3 was only possible if I got at least one Mordred Arts card and preferably another to Brave Chain with, but a boosted card for either Waver or Bride could also work occasionally.

On that note, I finally finished the points ladder! So now I just gotta focus on farming the silver currency so I can MLB the CE, then the rest.

Yeah, this is harder to 3-turn while keeping the points bonus as high as possible:

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Think I figured out why I was getting some odd refund numbers on Ferris Wheel. Only the Berserkers are undead, the Caster pirates aren't.

JP Friend Code
    PM me/Rhoia

Didn't even need to switch team
    Setup

Snek Evolution

JP Friend Code
    Ashwatthama requires so many stakes I'm going crazy farming the forest atm. Whoever thought this was good idea, fuck you.