Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

  1. #226481
    Went to the Mountains to cry over Sigurd Zork Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,712
    JP Friend Code
    084,122,505
    Decided to throw in the rest of my tickets to maybe upgrade Izou's NP and



    0.2%, why 0.2%

  2. #226482
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,813
    JP Friend Code
    463088335
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Why settle for 1.5x when you can go 2x?
    Because Assassin modifier brings that down to 1.8x, which isn't enough better than 1.5x when 1.5x can more easily bring 100 BG.

    EDIT: I mean, I guess Semi's more viable in a Rider + Caster matchup but only that specific matchup.
    Or you could use Kiara and not worry about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  3. #226483
    The Best Kind of P.C. Megas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Finishing my backlog
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,898
    I only have passionlip and Okitan for AOE alteregos.

    I have no Kiara
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

  4. #226484
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six ChiakiKakumei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    CEmageddon
    Posts
    4,971
    Blog Entries
    10
    So after I gather some quartz and rolled my only 30 quartz, I got Raikou after 1 million years. Thank you Shuten Strengthening quest for the free quartz and the chance to roll that Raikou Rate-Up.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

  5. #226485
    https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Zemuria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,762
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Megas View Post
    ....do you have anything left to roll with?
    3 quartz... and some shards... ;n;
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints


    A Writer's Fate



    F/GO JP (Updated: 10/23/2018)




  6. #226486
    ~~~ manafusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Malaysia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Because Assassin modifier brings that down to 1.8x, which isn't enough better than 1.5x when 1.5x can more easily bring 100 BG.



    Or you could use Kiara and not worry about it.
    100BG? I'd rather bring Cleo still.

    Or I could deal more damage to Boss Rider in general while preventing Boss Rider from shitting all over me with his mooks still alive, limiting his attacks.

    But anyway, we're talking about is for farming, right? And 100BG Kiara isn't a great farmer. Sumo Kiara is though. Cleo requires an extra turn or two without LB Kaleidoscope whilst Semi lets you not need the LB portion of Kaleidoscope.



    ​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

  7. #226487
    O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,751
    Blog Entries
    1
    Did the CQ

    Cannot do 2 turn with Quick team, but can with filthy Buster comp instead, ive failed lancelot somebody kill me
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

  8. #226488
    ~~~ manafusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Malaysia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Megas View Post
    I only have passionlip and Okitan for AOE alteregos.

    I have no Kiara
    Okita Alter can clear a wave filled with Cavalry with some flexibility room for CEs. 30% Buster and NP Damage Up can do decent damage, I think.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Did the CQ

    Cannot do 2 turn with Quick team, but can with filthy Buster comp instead, ive failed lancelot somebody kill me
    NP5! NP5! NP5!



    ​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

  9. #226489
    https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Zemuria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,762
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    1
    Nerofest never gave out grails did it?
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints


    A Writer's Fate



    F/GO JP (Updated: 10/23/2018)




  10. #226490
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,813
    JP Friend Code
    463088335
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  11. #226491
    https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Zemuria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,762
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    31 grails possible atm. I checked and I have used 29 grails, oh fuuuck. Besides missing the one from GudaGuda 3 event, I also missed the one from Valentine's this year when I couldn't play FGO. Ugh. My Medusa would have been 2 grails away from 100.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints


    A Writer's Fate



    F/GO JP (Updated: 10/23/2018)




  12. #226492
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,813
    JP Friend Code
    463088335
    Blog Entries
    2
    Good thing that both of those events will likely be rerun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  13. #226493
    https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Zemuria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,762
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    1
    Yeah, that's good even if I have to wait a year. I would liked to have a 5th Servant max grailed by Christmas this year. Cuz you know, Halloween and the aforementioned holiday always give out a grail.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints


    A Writer's Fate



    F/GO JP (Updated: 10/23/2018)




  14. #226494
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Pendant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,885
    I actually like Shuten's charm. Seeing her skills get a little bit bashed on here, and it is warranted honestly, but I like that her charm can stun anything. My problem with Charm as a whole is that more often than not it's a dead skill but in her case it's really not and even if it doesn't proc you still get a defense down out of it. All that being said, however, it's really unreliable so that really works against it. If the chance of charm could be buffed to scale like the defense down does as you level it would be a very nice skill indeed.

  15. #226495
    ~~~ manafusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Malaysia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    I actually like Shuten's charm. Seeing her skills get a little bit bashed on here, and it is warranted honestly, but I like that her charm can stun anything. My problem with Charm as a whole is that more often than not it's a dead skill but in her case it's really not and even if it doesn't proc you still get a defense down out of it. All that being said, however, it's really unreliable so that really works against it. If the chance of charm could be buffed to scale like the defense down does as you level it would be a very nice skill indeed.
    If this ever comes true, I want X to get her 1st skill upgraded to do more things as well. As it stands, it's basically similar to what you want from Shuten's Charm except it doesn't come with a Def Down and it takes a turn to actually work.



    ​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

  16. #226496
    Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,015
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Shuten's great

    Imagining drunk Yuuki Aoi is great any day of the week
    All I see is Madoka drunk with power.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Decided to throw in the rest of my tickets to maybe upgrade Izou's NP and



    0.2%, why 0.2%
    That's what the user of the former account of larethian said.

    1% then an emoticon of someone flipping the table.

    And after 4 tickets and 10 single rolls yesterday, I didn't get penguin king.

    Well, that is to be expected.

    Can't repeat the success of getting 2 SSR Servants in a row after all.
    Not dealing with it...

    Why even try?


    This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order


  17. #226497
    Foolish Dreamer Rue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sealed room that opens once a year.
    Posts
    6,929
    JP Friend Code
    859817221
    One of the most satisfying kicks to the head to behold.


  18. #226498
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,813
    JP Friend Code
    463088335
    Blog Entries
    2
    Nice, got enough dust from the event to get Waver to 2/10/10 once after another day of coin drops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  19. #226499
    Salvation KAIZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ecuador
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,892
    JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    21
    Kinda curious, but given the link in the official site for the KyoMaf guest talk is NicoNico JP only, anyone know of a re-stream link or something?

  20. #226500
    やっほ~ Nikiri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    5213′56″N 2100′30″E
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,762
    JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    This person always stream the fgo stuff from nico

    http://live.bilibili.com/10112

    Chaldea Heroes

    Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

    Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

    First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •