Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Just got the quest unlocked. I guess I'll try to stall with Benienma + Tamamo + support Merlin and see how it goes.

Blog Entries
    You need level 10 Bravery and EoTM though

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Imma gonna try it with muh Herc

Would the number reach? I figure itnwould but not sure (NP5 lvl 100 btw)
    Didn't look at 100 Herk, but since 80 NP5 Herk's crits were a minimum of 300k, then I wouldn't hold much hope unless you're aiming for perfect damage rolls 4 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Stall with Waver + Merlin + Jeanne worked. After Mashu died.

- - - Updated - - -

From the looks of it, she only applies the 90% Heal Power Down debuff only during the first turn... Hope I don't jinx it as I'm only wave 29.
    Last edited by manafusion; February 21st, 2019 at 02:11 AM.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Actually, 100 NP5 Herk can do with that Beowulf's setup but swapping the Merlin CEs for mlb Golden Carps, just needs average damage rolls for everything in worst case.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Already checked the numbers, literally impossible for her to do it. The only Servants that can OTKO Kingprotea turn 1 of the fight are Beowulf and Kintoki, both of which pretty much need to be NP5 unless you're factoring in level 100 and 2k Attack Four, in which case NP3 works for Kintoki. A mlb Versus would make things better since more Attack and better Power Up bonus.
    A shame...she's pretty much my only NP5 Lv. 100 2K Zerker. :/

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alright lemme try that shit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    You need level 10 Bravery and EoTM though
    What kind of a deviant would lvl 100 somebody wo lvl10 ing all of their skills
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Already checked the numbers, literally impossible for her to do it. The only Servants that can OTKO Kingprotea turn 1 of the fight are Beowulf and Kintoki, both of which pretty much need to be NP5 unless you're factoring in level 100 and 2k Attack Four, in which case NP3 works for Kintoki. A mlb Versus would make things better since more Attack and better Power Up bonus.
    What if you use a CS for NP? Does that widen the selection any?
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    What if you use a CS for NP? Does that widen the selection any?
    Probably lets all the Buster Berserkers that are SR or higher pull it off, but not about the check those numbers right now.

If you only have Skadi and Tamamo from the usual buffers, and not Merlin and Waver, what is an ideal setup for a one-shot?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    If you only have Skadi and Tamamo from the usual buffers, and not Merlin and Waver, what is an ideal setup for a one-shot?
    Stalling for a few rounds of Special Defense Down debuffs on Kingprotea because you're not going to be capable of nuking Kingprotea turn 1 with just the NP. Buster Berserkers work because of Buster Crits.

How many Special Defense Down would I need if I have Lancer Scathach at NP1?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A few I'd imagine. I don't know how potent that Special Defense Down thing is, but NP5 Scathach (20 Versus) with Wu + double Skadi and all debuffs landing is ~924k or something minimum damage turn 1 for reference.

If I use LB BHG and use a CS, what numbers should I expect?

Blog Entries
    same because there is no functional difference between versus and bhg aside from atk difference

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Black Grail is strictly worse than Versus for 1 turn setup since no NP can possibly reach 2M damage. You want Versus so that it provides only slightly less NP damage than a 100 BG in exchange for better crit numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    How many Special Defense Down would I need if I have Lancer Scathach at NP1?
    At wave 76, my NP2 Musashi with only self-buff and Lostbelt MC can kill her with just her NP. Personally, I find that if you're stalling for this long, you probably can also easily charge her NP up every single turn. Arts Third Jeanne with crit and Arts First whilst being afflicted with the NP Gain Down debuff = 160% NP, I think. :shrug:

- - - Updated - - -

Just a tip in that the Special Defense Down is actually more nuanced such that it also has NP Gain Up for anyone attacking her.
    Last edited by manafusion; February 21st, 2019 at 04:08 AM.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Okay, thanks Trubo and manafusion. Guess I'm stalling her and then use a support Merlin with a Berserker once I'm ready to BBB her. Stalling is fortunately not an idsue since I have both Tamamo and Jeanne.

Blog Entries
    Black Grail is strictly worse than Versus for 1 turn setup since no NP can possibly reach 2M damage. You want Versus so that it provides only slightly less NP damage than a 100 BG in exchange for better crit numbers.
    Versus suits Kins since he has a +50NP unlike Beo who needs some help to do a NPBB crit buster brave chain.

Blog Entries
    Oh shit i can go full nobu on her ass
    i'm rushing to this quest tonight
    time for some
    ROCK
    N
    ROLL