Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    It’s quite obvious at this point that DW doesn’t consider bronze servants worth the effort of implementing new animations.
    Hey now. That's not true! They're worth considering *if and only if* they were in another Fate series first.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, the most recent bronze to get an animation renewal was... Spartacus, right? Well, he was from F/A. See!

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Blog Entries
    Honestly, they should just batch update all bronze Servants' animations for 4th anniversary.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Hey now. That's not true! They're worth considering *if and only if* they were in another Fate series first.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, the most recent bronze to get an animation renewal was... Spartacus, right? Well, he was from F/A. See!
    Yeah, but it’s nonetheless clear there’s a order of priorities they’re adhering to, and “bronze animation update ASAP” ain’t one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Dunno why but it feels weird that Case Files is doing a FGO collab
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    And done and done with the event, challenge quest and all. Now, what exactly is worth farming until then? I was thinking prisms for the archive extensions (I need it), but just wondering if it's worth using apples or something for something else.

https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Yes please. I'll be on the lookout for it!
    Switching out momentarily then.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

Blog Entries
    17 tickets into the gacha.

Shame, but El-Melloi II hasn't come.

Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    Switching out momentarily then.
    Got it, thanks!

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    I assume Gray is going to be Lancer because of Rhon. Maybe I should farm the Lancer node in case she's a welfare.

Frankly though, if she's not the welfare but the 5* Servant then that's a no from me, I'm not really interested in getting her. Wouldn't mind getting Faker if she really appears though.
    Reminds me of the speculation that Sieg would be Saber, but he ended up Caster instead.

Not that I wouldn't be down for a welfare Lancer. The last one we had was...Starbucks, wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    I would not call Flat's role in Case Files a cameo though. He is pretty much part of the main quintet, like Svin.
    He's still very much Narita's pet creation, and the real meat of his character arc is clearly reserved for F/sf, so the point still stands.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Not that I wouldn't be down for a welfare Lancer. The last one we had was...Starbucks, wow.
    The ONLY one we've had.

US Friend Code
    Gray could be a ST since Jalter Lily was AoE.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I just hope she's a welfare, less to make her easier to get because honestly I've had no targets since LB3, and more because Gray-tan outside of her boots and hoods just feels wrong to me. The thought of her in any other outfit aside from it just doesn't mesh well with me, as dumb as that may sound.

Summer Dioscuri Dream Sandstorm77's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I could see gray being either a wellfare or a 5*. A wellfare feels like the most expected choice, but after the ooku event a single servant big event doesn’t feel so unlikely anymore. The question is more who would be the gacha servant if she’s a welfare, assuming they don’t just put up an iskandar banner during the event.

"An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"

Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    I could see gray being either a wellfare or a 5*. A wellfare feels like the most expected choice, but after the ooku event a single servant big event doesn’t feel so unlikely anymore. The question is more who would be the gacha servant if she’s a welfare, assuming they don’t just put up an iskandar banner during the event.
    Luvia?

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Eh guys all this comments I see about Gray not changing outfits but she actually uses differents dresses, outfits, boots/shoes and even hoodies in each case. Same with Reines, and the rest of the cast on lesser degrees, they all change outfits just they don't change the style of outfits they choose to wear. You can check this looking at the illustrations, even just the novel covers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    Reines (+ Mercury Maid), Svin and Faker looks to me like the most likely choices
    The first two for being main characters (same with Flat but you know FSF) and Faker because she's the actual only servant we see in the series
    Kay could have a cameo, but I see him being reserve for LB 6 or something arturian myth related and Luvia is still just a guest character cameo on Case Files, not yet part of the main crew

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    I honestly hope it's something outlandish like Lancer Zhuge Liang with Waver suppressed or Caster Alexander, because I know whatever excuse they use to shoehorn Svin, Grey or Reines is going to be something stupid that hurts my brain in the grand tradition started by F/ZO and Kiritsugu Assassin (and perpetuated, among other things, by Asagami Fujino Archer).
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    We're gonna get psuedo-Luvia at some point. The question is whether it'll be in Case Files, or something else.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    We're gonna get psuedo-Luvia at some point. The question is whether it'll be in Case Files, or something else.
    The South American Lostbelt so that Quetzalcoatl can have a lucha wrestling rival.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    The South American Lostbelt so that Quetzalcoatl can have a lucha wrestling rival.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    I honestly hope it's something outlandish like Lancer Zhuge Liang with Waver suppressed or Caster Alexander, because I know whatever excuse they use to shoehorn Svin, Grey or Reines is going to be something stupid that hurts my brain in the grand tradition started by F/ZO and Kiritsugu Assassin (and perpetuated, among other things, by Asagami Fujino Archer).
    Svin, let’s say, having to do with La Bête du Gévaudan would make sense because of his Beast Crest, as well as Flat originally thinking of a nickname for that for him would like make sense and wouldn’t be a shoehorn. It’d have more to do with Case Files

And like with Flat

Merging with Jack is canon as of Vol 5. Granted that’s more of a SF than it ever would be Case Files

but like my point is this stuff is happening in canon, whereas to me getting Lancer Waver or Caster Alexander feels more shoehorned because that literally has nothing to do with Case Files. As a fan of CF I’d much rather the characters in CF be represented in CF collab than like FGO Servants

like, I’m not the biggest fan of pseudo servants, but even things like Watson!Gray, La Bete!Svin (or any other well known beast) would feel justified in my mind.

Inb4 Reines decides at the end of the story to come to Chaldea to torture, I mean, help her beloved brother and Guda save the world and she drags the very shy Gray along and that's why they are summonable

On other news, saw this incoming merch about the summer event and I think this is the first "official actual" look we got of Lancelot's swimsuit, and the KotRT choice on sandals