Page 10204 of 10255 FirstFirst ... 92049704101041015410194101991020210203102041020510206102091021410254 ... LastLast
Results 204,061 to 204,080 of 205083

Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

  1. #204061
    The dream is dead R.Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dust City
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,144
    JP Friend Code
    689922268/Ria
    Blog Entries
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    I'm not really experienced in using her, so I guess Soul eater has good immunity against IK?
    IK works against low-HP mooks and certain enemies like super-ghosts from KnK collab, but is not very good against mid-boss enemies. For example, Shiki with her buff IK'd the dragon in the Rider node just once out of dozens of my clears of the node.

    Nito will not be able to bruteforce the second wave either. Not enough damage.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Oh, right, Lancer battle opened up. What Saber do people want? Currently put Mordred up because of her instant NP gauge third skill.
    Artoria/Okita/Musashi. But that's my preference, and I'm not going back to the node after the next run.


  2. #204062
    日輪よ、死に随え GundamFSN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    in the East
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,193
    JP Friend Code
    112253241 (Nobu)
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    Hey at least it isn‘t vanilla saber like me.

    Hahahaha.........
    I got Orion for the other one

    Hahahaha.....

    Whom I never used to this date and prob never will.


    Something
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I see how it is Nasu, changing waifus like underwear, right?

    There is no forgiveness for you. Time to reclaim your honour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto is living a hard life
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    2017 is the year i watch shinji die in 2 different animes
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    Spoiler:
    Don't forget Prillya 3rei Herz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Writing porn also helps.

  3. #204063
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,892
    JP Friend Code
    by request
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    Artoria/Okita/Musashi. But that's my preference, and I'm not going back to the node after the next run.
    Musashi feels like overkill for me. Just did one run and I have to say I'd prefer Nero (Bride) because of how fast she charges her NP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  4. #204064
    It's Magikewl~ Magikewl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,878
    JP Friend Code
    947,795,354
    I don’t care what you have i just need LB Art of Death

  5. #204065
    I just realized that at some point I burned every single Kuzuki CE I had.

  6. #204066
    日輪よ、死に随え GundamFSN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    in the East
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,193
    JP Friend Code
    112253241 (Nobu)
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Musashi feels like overkill for me. Just did one run and I have to say I'd prefer Nero (Bride) because of how fast she charges her NP.
    I'd like Mordred for the NP charge.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    I just realized that at some point I burned every single Kuzuki CE I had.
    Should I say that it was a

    triangular NTR.

    Wait, Medea's NTR situation is much more complex than that.


    Something
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I see how it is Nasu, changing waifus like underwear, right?

    There is no forgiveness for you. Time to reclaim your honour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto is living a hard life
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    2017 is the year i watch shinji die in 2 different animes
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    Spoiler:
    Don't forget Prillya 3rei Herz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Writing porn also helps.

  7. #204067
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    10,401
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    IK works against low-HP mooks and certain enemies like super-ghosts from KnK collab, but is not very good against mid-boss enemies. For example, Shiki with her buff IK'd the dragon in the Rider node just once out of dozens of my clears of the node.

    Nito will not be able to bruteforce the second wave either. Not enough damage.
    Thanks. I'll see what Caster I have to deal with that soul eater then.

  8. #204068
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Arha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,781
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Musashi feels like overkill for me. Just did one run and I have to say I'd prefer Nero (Bride) because of how fast she charges her NP.
    Yeah I have to say charging NP up reliably is tricky enough without having to worry about getting the right draw for Musashi. I slapped my Kaleidoscope on her so I wouldn't have to worry about it. I personally don't care though since I have enough Sabers that I just pick the first LB AOD CE I see.

    I wish the first wave had more HP.
    Supports: 1/21

  9. #204069
    KAMUKURA KAMUKURA YAS QUEEN! Aozaki-desu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Age
    24
    Posts
    7,594
    Blog Entries
    1
    My main has 200+ gold gems of nearly every type i dont really feel like i need gold currency even
    i farmed several dozen hearts and i think i'll go back to manuscripts instead

  10. #204070
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Arha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,781
    Oh I didn't realize the bronze currency mats sucked. I'm done with the Fous and I'm not sure I even want to bother with the lanterns.

    Also, forgive me father for I have sinned, I prioritized getting Nightingale and Iskandar to 1000 over Jalter. I messed up distributing Fous to them during new years and ended up with them at like 600/1000 and 1000/600 respectively.
    Supports: 1/21

  11. #204071
    This Fist created All Qinglong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Bermuda Islands
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,937
    JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    231,132,679
    I still can't decide who I should give the fous too. Might wait until the challenge quest unlocks

    as for bronze mats I also just grabbed the fous as I don't desperately need the rest.
    Spoiler:




  12. #204072
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,892
    JP Friend Code
    by request
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    Yeah I have to say charging NP up reliably is tricky enough without having to worry about getting the right draw for Musashi. I slapped my Kaleidoscope on her so I wouldn't have to worry about it. I personally don't care though since I have enough Sabers that I just pick the first LB AOD CE I see.

    I wish the first wave had more HP.
    Same, but using Nero Bride with max LB Kaleidoscope. Could drop an Art of Death for the other max LB Kaleidoscope on my AoE Saber, but not sure I want to bother since I still have to wait for Nero Bride to charge back up after killing the Bicorn.

    Takes me 6 or so turns with my current setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  13. #204073
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Arha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,781
    Oh damnit. Orion is tagged as male. I forgot. I really hate that, it doesn't make any sense to me that Artemis is tagged as male but Da Vinci is not. Hell, is Hokusai?
    Supports: 1/21

  14. #204074
    やっほ~ Nikiri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    5213′56″N 2100′30″E
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,807
    JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅
    Hokusai is female

    huh

    Chaldea Heroes

    Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

    Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

    First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

  15. #204075
    This Fist created All Qinglong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Bermuda Islands
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,937
    JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    231,132,679
    Orion's Saint Graph is male, Artemis just tagged along.
    Spoiler:




  16. #204076
    NP Upgrade when? Oz1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    Hokusai is female

    huh
    I suppose her daughter is treated as being the main body, with Hokusai tagging along as tentacle fetish.

  17. #204077
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,892
    JP Friend Code
    by request
    Blog Entries
    2
    Nice, Blackbeard dropped a School of Chaldea. Now at +19/+19 bonus for manuscripts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  18. #204078
    死徒 Dead Apostle 8000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    784
    JP Friend Code
    618,707,414
    Ha! I finally caved in and bought another pack for the gacha. I was actually meaning to use it on Jalter, but she wasn't in the rate up today and Moriarty was (I kinda forgot about him but he's a higher priority for me than Jalter so). I got him on my third 10 roll at long last, vindicating the four packs I bought for him before the gacha was extended. That was a moment of extreme happiness.

    ...kinda wish I took a screenshot since that seems to be a thing around here.

    Also I lucked out with this event. I actually went through the trouble of getting Scrolls and Talons for Moriarty during the first part of the gacha because I was sure I would get him. Then I didn't and after a period of denial used them on other Servants, along with all my saved up EXP which I used on Gil, and then this event comes with all the mats I need to get Moriarty straight to level 90.

    Also got Tamacat when I was rolling so that was kinda nice.
    Last edited by 8000; January 13th, 2018 at 05:35 PM.

  19. #204079
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,892
    JP Friend Code
    by request
    Blog Entries
    2
    Hoping that I get my last 12 bronze currency when the mixed battle shows up. Otherwise done with bronze currency shop.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh, and thanks again to everyone with Kiara that was using the Reika CE. Finished the gold currency shop as well, so feel free to swap Kiara back to School of Chaldea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  20. #204080
    This Fist created All Qinglong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Bermuda Islands
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,937
    JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    231,132,679
    waver or bust
    Spoiler:




Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •