Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    I've been slacking hard the past few weeks
    Ditto'...though I am giving at least half effort since I've finished farming fries & is currently at the 11th box. Only CE drops so far are 1 each of Nero's & Sheba's.

I haven't even touched any of the challenge quest. Depending on how annoying they can be, I'd probably even ignore most if not all of them completely.

Remaining tickets didn't even get me anything notable, not even the 4 star or higher farming CEs.

So far, this event has been pretty 'Meh' for me overall.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries

The Hero of Homunculi, farmable Assassin dragons when
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Had to use all of my CS, but I'm okay with that.

Crap, hit 142 just after using a gold apple. 279 AP whee.

The only reason I'm doing okay on the lottery is because I could automate round 2 and round 1 was easy to three turn.

There, Quetz to 100, Holmes max skilled. Just need to get Chiron to 80 and Gil up to par as well and I am basically good to go on necessary goals for this event. I suppose if I actually meet that goal I'll also end up with over 5k mana prisms stockpiled. Perhaps something like 7k judging by how many boxes I need to clear for Gil.
    Last edited by Arha; September 26th, 2018 at 01:40 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Oh hey swift, please put the max LB Nero CE on your Okita instead of the event currency drop CE she has now.
    Sorry, was busy yesterday and am catching up to the thread now. It's up if you still need it... >_>
    Swift☆chan's Supports
    Shiki Complete(ish)

祖 Ancestor
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Guys, what's your strategy (and tactics) for that jaguar women?
    -
    I tried Merlin + waver with Blondie Rin +LB CE, doing ok on clearing the 1st bar but end up real bad afterwards ><
    FGO(JP) : 384812949 rockitten
    FGO(US) : Main :908340093 rockitten

Spoiler:

(alt) :469909686 Kitkat
    Spoiler:

GF: 200312912 Toma Emiya / 172681242
    Mo-san
    Spoiler:

Shirou:
    Did the grail ever told you what happened to your father?
    Mordred: It told me enough! It told me you used to be her master!
    Shirou: No, we got married. I am your father.
    Mordred: No. No! That's not true! That's impossible!
    Shirou: Search your feelings; you know it to be true!
    Morered: NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO!!!

Oh boy, Eresh does well there but due to the fact that she has a Buster NP means that you will have to attack Nobu directly at least a little bit, this makes her much more dangerous but it just comes with the territory of you doing it that way. Try to save your buffed brave chains for her when you think you can kill her outright or break her, otherwise try to keep her weather bonus offline. Apart from that I will say CE choices matter a lot here, for most things a less than ideal CE selection simply means clearing a quest a couple turns later, it's life and death here. And obviously keep a strong backline with a good Saber like Musashi in the back. Giving her taunters to work with is good but you need to have Taiga at least somewhat wounded by that point, I'd recommend at least having her broken but others have outdueled her without having broken her.

I also did it with an Eresh/Merlin/Waver frontline so I can confirm it works you just gotta play it smart.

JP Friend Code
    If you aim for Taiga then just blow up Nobu and Jeanne asap with a strong Lancer. Parvati is most recommended but I had good fast results with Karna since he also has Buster resist down inflict upon them, Eresh is also good since she gives a shit ton of buffs. Then place a strong Saber on back grow, prefer ones with a Buster deck like Musashi or Gawain or Fergus (yes I saw a guy did the challenge with Fergus on yt) so you can chop her down faster if it comes down to solo. The only thing that can fuck you up is random crits. I don't have Merlin and support I took Musashi, my Waver is lv1 , so I substitute with Nightingale and Mashu.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Solve it with BB

BB is love, BB is life
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Blog Entries
    apparently 2 more days of lottery thanks to challenge quest delays

祖 Ancestor
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Apart from that I will say CE choices matter a lot here, for most things a less than ideal CE selection simply means clearing a quest a couple turns later, it's life and death here. And obviously keep a strong backline with a good Saber like Musashi in the back. Giving her taunters to work with is good but you need to have Taiga at least somewhat wounded by that point, I'd recommend at least having her broken but others have outdueled her without having broken her.

I also did it with an Eresh/Merlin/Waver frontline so I can confirm it works you just gotta play it smart.
    Do you think I should LB my attack up CE now or not?
    Last edited by rockitten; September 26th, 2018 at 10:01 AM.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Mo-san
    Spoiler:

Shirou:

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftstar88 View Post
    Sorry, was busy yesterday and am catching up to the thread now. It's up if you still need it... >_>
    Thanks, I'll let you know when I finish the Leonidas exhibition if you want to change to something else after.

Quote Originally Posted by rockitten View Post
    Guys, what's your strategy (and tactics) for that jaguar women?
    -
    I tried Merlin + waver with Blondie Rin +LB CE, doing ok on clearing the 1st bar but end up real bad afterwards ><
    AoE Lancer that's not Fionn (I used Eresh) (max LB Nero CE) + Merlin (kaleidoscope) + Jeanne (prisma cosmos) + whatever + whatever + Musashi or other good solo single target NP Saber (max LB Nero CE)

Honestly, I probably could have taken care of Taiga without ever relying on Musashi in the back with Eresh, but the fight was dragging on too long. Pretty much never change target from Taiga and kill the other two with your AoE Lancer's NP. Jeanne's NP can be used almost on CD for the reduced damage + healing you take, but make sure you have either Merlin's or Jeanne's invincible for Taiga's NP.

- - - Updated - - -

I would unless you haven't gotten any Nero CE drops yet, but if you haven't then that means you haven't farmed enough boxes.
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    Achilles drop the CE, but I need time to max the CE since my phone whites out every 2 battles. Getting a new phone this weekend, so I want to ask this: Is Iphone 8 series better or X better in terms of gaming and regular use?

https://news.fate-go.jp/2018/0926neqkj/

Delayed Challenge Quest, free 3 quartz and 3 apples.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

祖 Ancestor
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I would unless you haven't gotten any Nero CE drops yet, but if you haven't then that means you haven't farmed enough boxes.
    I have all 5, but not any extra yet ><
    -
    I am on my 13th boxes only.....

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Mo-san
    Spoiler:

Shirou:

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I have all 5, but not any extra yet ><
    -
    I am on my 13th boxes only.....
    Well, if you're not reliant on grabbing a support Caster, shouldn't be too difficult to find someone's AoE Lancer or Musashi with event CE.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Anyone that's been farming burgers able to take a screenshot of the possible item drops there? Curious if gold Saber gems can drop.

Blog Entries
    i hope last farming node is not a fucking rider node or some shit

Anyone that's been farming burgers able to take a screenshot of the possible item drops there? Curious if gold Saber gems can drop.
    first round had caster gems (i even got 2 several times), so its probably safe to assume this round has saber gems as well

Yes, benefits far outweigh the negatives

- - - Updated - - -

I've only obtained red ones, though to be fair my drop screen has 3 questions marks. One of them is CKT so that leaves 2 enigmas

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    i hope last farming node is not a fucking rider node or some shit

first round had caster gems (i even got 2 several times), so its probably safe to assume this round has saber gems as well
    I figure as much, but checking appmedia and the normal google doc, I can't find any info to substantiate that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    I've only obtained red ones, though to be fair my drop screen has 3 questions marks. One of them is CKT so that leaves 2 enigmas
    Top-left are reserved for Sheba CE XP, Nero CE, and CKT. Still, when you're able, mind screenshotting everything but the currency drop bottom row?