Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

  1. #195761
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18,936
    JP Friend Code
    by request
    Blog Entries
    2
    Looking at the event shop from Christmas 2016, and wow is it mostly garbage. Do people even need Scarabs and Bicorn Horns?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  2. #195762
    桜系、最高だぜ!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    275
    *raises hand

  3. #195763
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18,936
    JP Friend Code
    by request
    Blog Entries
    2
    Well, I guess I'll put up my Starbucks with the SSR gacha CE.

    Still, definitely not LBing any of the 2016 CEs until I finish farming stuff. Don't feel like buying more of the drunk Jeanne Alter CEs from the shop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  4. #195764
    The dream is dead R.Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dust City
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,838
    JP Friend Code
    689922268/Ria
    Blog Entries
    28
    Who doesn't need scarabs...?


  5. #195765
    Jeanne SQs when Naha-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    621
    US Friend Code
    623,912,821
    Bicorn Horns no (Actually, which servant uses them?) but i remember i used plenty of Scarabs because of Holmes, so getting more for the future is fine.

    I need plumes and Tears too, so it's a decent event shop for me.
    JP Supports:
    Spoiler:


    NA Supports:
    Spoiler:

  6. #195766
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18,936
    JP Friend Code
    by request
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    Who doesn't need scarabs...?
    I don't need them badly enough to buy them from the shop. As for horns, I already have 50 more than I actually need to max out all of my Servants.

    Speaking of Christmas 2016, does anyone remember what the best farming nodes were for currency drops?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  7. #195767
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Arha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,228
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Looking at the event shop from Christmas 2016, and wow is it mostly garbage. Do people even need Scarabs and Bicorn Horns?
    That's fine with me since it means I can put less effort into clearing it in preparation for Christmas 2017. Though I suppose unlike you all I'll actually be picking up those pieces and monuments. Too many new Sabers and Lancers. I'll pick up what else I feel like I might someday use but fuck horns, I'd rather pick up QP. I bet I already have enough to max every Servant that uses them.

    I hope the 2017 raffle has bones again. Just ascending jerks has eaten through the few bones I'd managed to save up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    I don't need them badly enough to buy them from the shop. As for horns, I already have 50 more than I actually need to max out all of my Servants.

    Speaking of Christmas 2016, does anyone remember what the best farming nodes were for currency drops?
    Asterios/Caesar/Alter was best for socks. Gil was best for... something. Probably gold.
    Supports: 1/21

  8. #195768
    It's Magikewl~ Magikewl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    3,659
    JP Friend Code
    947,795,354
    Literally the only thing i remember about Christmas 2016 was everyone dragging Starbucks to hell

  9. #195769
    地獄待ち Spinach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    14,772
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Looking at the event shop from Christmas 2016, and wow is it mostly garbage. Do people even need Scarabs and Bicorn Horns?
    Spirit Roots, Shells and Hero's Proof will be appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    Look, you can't just call something pedophilliac and expect everyone to believe you.


  10. #195770
    Taste the Rainbow Skittles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post


    I'm gonna miss you, Sparkiller ;_;7
    congrats, I'm surprised this is the first I've seen
    and that makes...658

  11. #195771
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Arha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,228
    Hm. New APK is out, but the game isn't actually down. Isn't the event starting in just a few hours? I was expecting some maintenance.

    Or wait, it downloaded the new APK but I don't think it installed it? Odd.
    Supports: 1/21

  12. #195772
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18,936
    JP Friend Code
    by request
    Blog Entries
    2
    Was able to find last year's commentary about the event, seems like the level 70 40 AP battle will be the best node for both bronze and silver currency. Still, might just farm the level 60 40 AP battle instead because a lot of good possible drops, though plumes in the level 70 battle are certainly attractive to go after.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/...t_free_quests/
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  13. #195773
    吸血鬼 Vampire ALM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    495
    JP Friend Code
    ALM
    Iirc, wasn't Shuten a mvp for the lv90 stocking node?

  14. #195774
    Master Fiddler John D. Pliskin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    St. Louis
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,432
    JP Friend Code
    266,041,773 / Justice
    US Friend Code
    423,581,663
    Blog Entries
    5
    Anyone here have the experience of rolling the latest super-temporarily limited gold servants (i.e. Parvati and Osakabehime) after their "exclusive gacha-period ended?

    I haven't (yet), but I feel that's the best thing I can think of saying/asking before bringing up my YOLO roll of my latest SSR (from a one-off weekly ticket) on November 4th this late.



    Kind of unintended, too; I was thinking I'd get a second Penthesilea at the very best. Fear her support use will be limited. (TFW no Jack or MHX for company.)

    (It's OK to bring up 'new' rolls that old right? Sorry, lucky rolls are one of the few ways I am readily able to discuss this game lately)

    Anyway, since I didn't /just/ roll her, maybe I won't be overshooting my luck in my (hopefully minimal) attempts for an NP2 Ishtar. I'd really love to have an NP2+ AOE SSR.
    (old FGO USA accounts still being listed here for some reason)
    Spoiler:
    1st Ever Account: feat. Waver & Herc)
    (Currently waiting to be Recovered from Space)
    User ID: 096,380,356

    Strategic Account: Waver, Carmilla, Atalante, Kaleidoscope

    User ID: 744,854,542


    (Helpful Explanation on How a Mongrel beat a King in UBW.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post

  15. #195775
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Altaris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,001
    ^ Idk where you live, but i'll find you, and burn your Osakabe hime

  16. #195776
    This Fist created All Qinglong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Bermuda Islands
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,497
    JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    231,132,679
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    Who doesn't need scarabs...?
    I don't because holmes and Melt never showed up
    Spoiler:




  17. #195777
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,507
    JP Friend Code
    384812949
    US Friend Code
    908340093
    Quote Originally Posted by John D. Pliskin View Post
    Anyone here have the experience of rolling the latest super-temporarily limited gold servants (i.e. Parvati and Osakabehime) after their "exclusive gacha-period ended?

    Kind of unintended, too; I was thinking I'd get a second Penthesilea at the very best. Fear her support use will be limited. (TFW no Jack or MHX for company.)

    (It's OK to bring up 'new' rolls that old right? Sorry, lucky rolls are one of the few ways I am readily able to discuss this game lately)

    Anyway, since I didn't /just/ roll her, maybe I won't be overshooting my luck in my (hopefully minimal) attempts for an NP2 Ishtar. I'd really love to have an NP2+ AOE SSR.
    I have 200+ quarts put aside for MHX, or tituria........
    -
    And please, give me a saber war rerun so I can have my saber lily........
    FGO(JP) : 384812949 rockitten
    FGO(US) : Main :908340093 rockitten

    Spoiler:

    (alt) :469909686 Kitkat
    Spoiler:

    GF: 200312912 Toma Emiya / 172681242
    Mo-san
    Spoiler:

    Shirou:
    Did the grail ever told you what happened to your father?
    Mordred: It told me enough! It told me you used to be her master!
    Shirou: No, we got married. I am your father.
    Mordred: No. No! That's not true! That's impossible!
    Shirou: Search your feelings; you know it to be true!
    Morered: NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO!!!

  18. #195778
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six madarra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,049
    i heard JP hasnt had reruns of crossover events yet, like KnK F/Z and Prillya... and Starwars by the sound of it?


    what do you think the chances of JP getting reruns of the events at the same time NA`s get the events for the first time? pay the right owners for the cross-overs for both versions at once?

  19. #195779
    屍食鬼 Ghoul Arun S Arrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    TRIVANDRUM
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    23
    JP Friend Code
    396865252
    US Friend Code
    520578519
    Rolled Ishtar and Medusa Lancer, Kirei has blessed me today

    Who is better gameplay wise Extra Vlad or Medusa?Confused on which one I should be leveling up first.
    FGO SUPPORT LIST:
    JP:889404103

  20. #195780
    I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Unfortunate.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    21,754
    JP Friend Code
    892,001,916
    US Friend Code
    870,360,928
    Vlaxtra is definitely better, gameplay wise, as much as it annoys me to say it. I rolled for Ishtar too, but no luck.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •