Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Waaaaaaaayyyy too little damage. I could if you want but I don't think you can go double carp/Martha.

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    THIS ISNT WORKING AAAAAAAAA

change of strat

Do you guys mind if you set carp/martha CE on merlin instead?

I was never able to get both Buster card crit with just 40 stars reeeeee
    Why not just stall? :shrug:

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    I screamed YES so fucking loud.

My bad luck is over.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    THIS ISNT WORKING AAAAAAAAA

change of strat

Do you guys mind if you set carp/martha CE on merlin instead?

I was never able to get both Buster card crit with just 40 stars reeeeee
    Sure, I'll put Carp up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Waaaaaaaayyyy too little damage. I could if you want but I don't think you can go double carp/Martha.
    If you're talking about the Kingprotea fight, that excel sheet I posted earlier is assuming that 2x mlb Golden Carps are being used for 40 stars, with the exceptions of Beowulf (no star CEs), Nobu (Berserker) (1x mlb Golden Carp), and Hijikata (1x mlb Golden Carp).

Speaking of which, caught some minor typos in there. Forgot to factor in the Merlin bond 10 CE's Crit Damage Up on Nobu (Berserker) and Hijikata. While Nobu (Berserker) was already doing fine, this lets Hijikata have a reasonable expectation of clearing it now.
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

It's probably because I was trying it with Lancelot's star absorb/crit skills and the triple Buster roll but it's hell to draw the 3 Buster hand turn one

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    On the F/Go wiki.
    Danke

God it felt nice to do the Emperor trio with NP2 Karna and NP2 Semiramis

Blog Entries
    Unless you are trying for OTK, just use a stall team till about 45 turns and you can finish off KP in one go.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's probably because I was trying it with Lancelot's star absorb/crit skills and the triple Buster roll but it's hell to draw the 3 Buster hand turn one
    I mean, I guess I could check to see if triple Buster card crits do more damage than NPBB.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Could you simulate MLB knights pride and Victor from the moon as well? Versus would probably still be better but those might be better than Foundat

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Level 80 Knight's Pride is literally worse Versus because they're both mixed Attack Up but Knight's Pride gives a lower Crit Damage Up/Power Up modifier for not even double the Attack stat of a level 20 Versus. Victor from the Moon won't matter unless it's 100, and that only increases total damage by ~3k.

- - - Updated - - -

And looking at the results, the only triple Buster Berserker that can actually BBB crit Kingprotea to death is a level 100 2k Attack Four Herk (393 Versus), assuming 2x mlb Golden Carp/Martha star CE + Merlin Bond 10.

- - - Updated - - -

Granted, I haven't looked at Asterios, Caligula, and Xiang yet, so maybe they can. Lancelot (Berserker) is a worse version of Beowulf in this case, and Beowulf can't do it.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, only Herk can BBB crit Kingprotea on turn 1 and win. At least, assuming level 20 Versus.

Blog Entries
    Trubo, is your versus maxed?

Is Herk's 31+36% self buff really that much better than Lancelot's 50% crit buff especially when you factor in that Lancelot can get the extra 10+15% boost from the extra Merlin bond CE due to his ability to absorb stars?

Taste the Rainbow
    it's an attribute thing I think

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Trubo, is your versus maxed?
    Level 20 since I've only got the one copy from that free White Day CE thing. If you want to edit the excel file to see what a mlb Versus can do, grab it from here.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...O_options.xlsx

- - - Updated - - -

Is Herk's 31+36% self buff really that much better than Lancelot's 50% crit buff especially when you factor in that Lancelot can get the extra 10+15% boost from the extra Merlin bond CE due to his ability to absorb stars?
    It's a combination of better overall Attack Up + Crit Damage Up and attribute advantage. Free 10% damage sure helps.

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    So, from what I check now compared to this morning, Ibargin requires a CS. That being said, I only have Fondant at 15, so now I'm not sure if the "try NPBB chain on turn 1, then CS for another NP on turn 2" will work anymore.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KAIZA View Post
    So, from what I check now compared to this morning, Ibargin requires a CS. That being said, I only have Fondant at 15, so now I'm not sure if the "try NPBB chain on turn 1, then CS for another NP on turn 2" will work anymore.
    She always needed a CS since she was listed as using Versus. If you're using Fondant instead, you'll need a CS for the 2nd NP. That excel sheet I posted is something you can edit to double check.

Speaking of which, honorable mention to Caligula. Dude hits like a bat out of hell. If only he had a Crit Damage Up too.

Alas, but anyone can have a crit up with Merlin.

if using a female damage dealer couldn’t Liz buff damage by s lot. I guess torture techniques could fail to apply however.

Blog Entries
    Dropping crit buffs for additional 30-40% attack up is not very advisable.