Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    I know that, most likely, the Xmas Servant is gonna be Nero.

Who I really want for Xmas, however, is Santa Moriarty.

C'mon, Raita. Don't let me down.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Well I just wasted 68 turns on Sheba for her to get stupid defense buffs and apply attack debuffs on Kintoki when he finally came out. Super fun.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Was trying to replicate the following 2 turn setup, but lacking that NP5 Arjuna Alter (maybe NP3 can work, but has to be pretty much perfect random roll for damage + using Plugsuit Attack Up) means I haven't been able to break all 3 on the same turn, plus they don't care enough to attack Chen Gong to kill him turn 1.

Might try using someone's Amakusa since he can pretty much ignore the Evasion, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Well I just wasted 68 turns on Sheba for her to get stupid defense buffs and apply attack debuffs on Kintoki when he finally came out. Super fun.
    I went in with Kintoki (Rider), Merlin, and Jeanne like last year, but lost Merlin this year. No need to stall out that long. Only reason to be stalling is for the 1st bar so you can remove all the money walls, then break + remove at least half of the 2nd bar walls. 3rd bar you don't want to spend more than 2-3 turns on because the debt mechanic spirals out of control.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    I went in with Kintoki (Rider), Merlin, and Jeanne like last year, but lost Merlin this year. No need to stall out that long. Only reason to be stalling is for the 1st bar so you can remove all the money walls, then break + remove at least half of the 2nd bar walls. 3rd bar you don't want to spend more than 2-3 turns on because the debt mechanic spirals out of control.
    Like, only those three, and nothing else? What Mystic Code?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Plugsuit for the stun. Swap feature also tempting if Jeanne or Merlin have tons of loans on them and you don't need them anymore, bringing in a Taunt Servant like George or d'Eon.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait, it was the MHXA quest I lost Merlin on. Sheba really wasn't that bad, it was more the random stuns from left enemy that caused problems, but you can solve that with plugsuit stun or Atlas cleanse.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Got my 3rd MLB CE. Sadly, I don't have a Bride (it's just like real life) so I don't really have a good place to put it, but if someone out there is running a kookier strat where they'd want a specific Servant outside of the usual suspects for their support option lmk

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Damn, how many boxes you at? I haven't farmed nearly enough today, still at sub-100 total.

I didn't farm that much today but I got two while I was at work lol. I'm probably around 50-ish once I get around to cashing in today's tickets later tonight.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries

Nero Bride Delenda Est.
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    I didn't farm that much today but I got two while I was at work lol. I'm probably around 50-ish once I get around to cashing in today's tickets later tonight.
    Really lucky with drops huh. I'm still 2 short from being able to MLB and keep a +8 bonus, and I'm at box 73.5.

Also, managed to get that Arjuna Alter setup to work, though it ended up being 5 turns instead of 2 because I didn't notice that Arjuna Alter needed the Merlin CC on his Arts card and I didn't feel like popping a seal. Breaking all of them Turn 1 was what I really needed to happen, so guess I managed to roll a good random modifier for Arjuna Alter there.

I just don't know how you guys manage to farm so fast. I haven't even reach 50 boxes yet, and I even have 1 LB CE. I am even using that 3-turn clear team with Rider Mordred + Waver + Nero Bride for even more speed too.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hearts, Caster gold gems, and desire to get more CE drops are the main reasons for me. I'd like to have 2 MLB before the next round so I can be doing a double Skadi setup if they aren't Sabers, Archers, or, maybe, Assassins.

JP Friend Code
    I have... 10? Boxes, because I keep wasting hours upon hours on these Super Duper Fun Challenge Quests weeeeee

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I have... 10? Boxes, because I keep wasting hours upon hours on these Super Duper Fun Challenge Quests weeeeee
    If it's taking you that long, you may want to look up videos to see how to solo most of the fights. QSH has greatly expanded what can be soloed since last year.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    I have an Altjuna with LB Damage CE Malgos. If you send me a PM with your friend code I will send you a request. You may also see his level slowly advancing to 100, so that should compensate a bit for only being NP1.
    Well, with the caveat that you can use QSH for pretty much all of this stuff my rough recommendations are: for the Taiga crap take an Altjuna support or use your own and let him go off. For Gil, you should use Cu Alter; it's a guaranteed 7-turn clear that I don't really think is possible to mess up if you just follow the formula. For Ecchan you really just have to live until she kills herself so take some stall units but mix in some damage when you can. Last year it was almost required to bring Jeanne but I used QSH this time around and found it better. For the new Bride CQ you can use Altjuna again, it is sorta Taiga-esque but it honestly doesn't even compare.
    Thanks for the help and infos.

Speaking of boxes I think I'm on 6 maybe 7 at best. Trying to farm the currency first.

Being real here with you chief but if it's taking you that long to clear them then the boxes lost due to not farming has more than likely surpassed the value of the draw ticket you get. Like Trubo says, either borrow a QSH or put the CQs aside and farm instead. Unless you're doing them to have fun, then it's valid

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Might try using someone's Amakusa since he can pretty much ignore the Evasion, no?
    Just did a run with Amakusa. Curse you unremovable buffs. They always dampened the fun when running with Amakusa. NP buff that "ignores/temporarily shuts-off permanent/unremovable buffs" including the "debuff removal" for the turn of the NP when?
    Last edited by Rentenzen; September 21st, 2019 at 08:22 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wait, Amakusa's NP doesn't remove that evasion? Bleh.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Huitante View Post
    Sent you a request
    Thanks for the support.

JP Friend Code
    Unless you're doing them to have fun, then it's valid
    I feel negative fun doing these challenges. I hate them. They're the most dreadful, frustrating, mind-boggling content imaginable. And the tickets so far have yielded nothing but garbage.

But I know that if I fail to get the tickets I'll get even more upset than if I fail to properly farm the raffle.