Page 14639 of 14639 FirstFirst ... 136391413914539145891462914634146371463814639
Results 292,761 to 292,765 of 292765

Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Squirrel View Post
    I mean it's weird, he's in a lot of stuff, but we just never go beyond "he smart, he nice, he kicks ass". Like, Native American magecraft, him borderline qualifying for Knight classes or Berserker... Anything!
    Yeah agreed, Geronimo has a ton of potential for exploration but nobody’s really tapped into it unfortunately. I guess he’s one of those characters well liked by the writers enough to have him show up and be likeable, but not enough that they wanna really explore him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

I managed to max bond Sugitani and I still don't have her at NP level 5

Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    I managed to max bond Sugitani and I still don't have her at NP level 5
    I'm suffering the same, unfortunately.

The main problem is that you have 8 different possibilities for Silver Archers including her, so you have a lower chance to get her every time you get a Silver Archer. Theseus only has to compete against 3 more since one of them isn't in the FP gatcha, so it's easier to get NP5 with him.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    I'm suffering the same, unfortunately.

The main problem is that you have 8 different possibilities for Silver Archers including her, so you have a lower chance to get her every time you get a Silver Archer. Theseus only has to compete against 3 more since one of them isn't in the FP gatcha, so it's easier to get NP5 with him.
    Bond 9 NP5 here. That fucker Theseus showed up much more, as one would sadly expect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

不死 Undead
    So i just read Aśvatthāman's Interlude and man was there alot of internal monologue which was a Pleasant surprise.
    While tristan was a choice for comedic relieve, chiron was i guess there as a Drona stand in and did he's job as the therapist.
    But the actual conflict of Aśvatthāman and his conclusion to it was nice surprise since i had a rather neutral stance of him before.