Page 10396 of 10396 FirstFirst ... 9396989610296103461038610391103941039510396
Results 207,901 to 207,915 of 207915

Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    JP Friend Code
    I think you're getting too hung up on Mecha-Liz "needing" crits. NP5 with a high attack stat and +60% NP damage up, which stacks multiplicatively with the relatively common attack/buster buffs, already hits quite hard. Crits are more of a bonus for her than a hard necessity. Considering the scarcity of even semi-competent offensive Casters, she's going to be the best Assassin bosskiller for a lot of people.

Being a one-turn wonder can be an issue, but that's true for lots of other Buster servants in this game.

It's more reasonable to expect a player to roll one copy of Merlin than to MLB Kaleido, I'd say.
    I'd say neither is remotely acceptable to hold as any sort of baseline. Unless we're discussing whales, and even then Merlin comes with the caveat if you join after his last rate-up than no amount of money will give you access to him.
    Last edited by hinode; Today at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hinode View Post
    I think you're getting too hung up on Mecha-Liz "needing" crits. NP5 with a high attack stat and +60% NP damage up, which stacks multiplicatively with the relatively common attack/buster buffs, already hits quite hard. Crits are more of a bonus for her than a hard necessity. Considering the scarcity of even semi-competent offensive Casters, she's going to be the best Assassin bosskiller for a lot of people.

Being a one-turn wonder can be an issue, but that's true for lots of other Buster servants in this game.
    ... Maybe.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    JP Friend Code
    Just got around to doing the challenge quest and man, it felt like a relief to not worry about anyone getting ORKO'd by crits, unlike say vs Lalter or Jalter recently. Shiki's AoE instakills actually felt less RNG by comparison since she at least can't use her NP every single turn.

Quote Originally Posted by hinode View Post
    Just got around to doing the challenge quest and man, it felt like a relief to not worry about anyone getting ORKO'd by crits, unlike say vs Lalter or Jalter recently. Shiki's AoE instakills actually felt less RNG by comparison since she at least can't use her NP every single turn.
    If you killed the ghost fast enough and just hammer her with a Buster attack every turn, she can't use her NP every turn as well until you falter on your Buster hits.

- - - Updated - - -

Because the NP charge buff applies at the end of enemy turn.

They should have given her damage immunity towards Busters, while still keeping that NP charge down to prevent her from using her NP. That would have forced you to use other Servants to have some way to do more damage without relying on Busters, while still making it hard to just go full Arts or Quick team because of the need to drop her NP every turn.

People tend to forget that this CQ is basically DW giving you a field test for Fujino.

Well yeah, it was pretty much obvious, but still I found it a fun CQ as long as I put Fujino on the back.

If I had to guess I'd pick lancer artoria for the SQ because well she's pretty bland right now
    charisma upgrade or NP upgrade
    although I'd very much like a tamamo lancer SQ pls thx
    Last edited by Skittles; Today at 05:59 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    JP Friend Code
    I just used NP5 Archeria + Tamamo like usual. Got sloppy and let Tamamo die to an instakill and still won handily because NP5 Archeria is like cheating vs a Saber boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    If I had to guess I'd pick lancer artoria for the SQ because well she's pretty bland right now
    Oh damn I totally forgot there's a Lancer SQ, I was too focused on the Alter Ego SQ. Maybe I can finally change my avatar!

Please be a Tamamo Lancer SQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromy View Post
    Please be a Tamamo Lancer SQ.
    Huh? Why!? Tamamo Lancer's good. I mean, if that's the case then I want Scathach SQ with 50% NP charge on her 3rd skill.

Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Huh? Why!? Tamamo Lancer's good. I mean, if that's the case then I want Scathach SQ with 50% NP charge on her 3rd skill
    Just a selfish wish.

US Friend Code
    Well, event completed.

I used Tristan/Black Grail, Waver and Ishtar+ 2 CS for the challenge quest. It was okay.
    JP Supports:
    Spoiler:

NA Supports:
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    by request
    Blog Entries
    Oh, I keep forgetting that it was Saber Lancer Alter that got the NP SQ/interlude, not Saber Lancer. So much for Tamamo (Lancer) then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.