Page 8384 of 8384 FirstFirst ... 738478848284833483748379838283838384
Results 167,661 to 167,673 of 167673

Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    2 quartz for one roll
    While I'd be happy with that, it doesn't solve it for the F2P people. Sure, they're charged less but at the same time, they're still earning less overall. If every week had maintenance, that's about 8 potential quartz lost per month. More if maintenance delays further. In that same week, people are earning a maximum of 2 quartz a week through weekly missions. That means actually making an effort to clear all weekly missions and some people end up forgetting to clear it before the week rolls over (we have some here as well). What people can get from 16 quartz is a 5 single rolls plus 1 quartz remaining as opposed to 4 single rolls without the maintenance quartz.

I'd be honest, I'm actually all for discounted first rolls if we're going by discounted quartz prices. One (1) quartz for the first single roll post-tickets and 10 quartz for the first ten-roll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    Doesn't this basically just reduce the free quartz per week to about what we had before weekly missions? It's just a bit more work for it now. Given that I've completed five out of six real missions just doing what I would have done anyway, it's hard to get upset.

So I guess if we haven't heard anything new by this point, event starting on the 26th isn't happening.

Also clearly the best solution to this terrible quartz loss is to give one free roll on the real gacha every day. Yep.
    It's reduced even further. The amount of quartz one could get from maintenance alone can be greater than 8 and 8 was usually the minimum over 4 weeks. Take in special events like Halloween 2015 and you get yourself an incredible amount of quartz that our current weekly mission cannot fulfill. Though most maintenance now ends on the right time, we're still getting additional quartz during events because it's usually about 4 hrs long.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

So I guess if we haven't heard anything new by this point, event starting on the 26th isn't happening.
    ccc streal is literally tomorrow
    welfare was already revealed
    what did you expect to hear today?

what kind of logic is that
    My YT: FGO, FGO OST

We don't know if this applies to non weekly maintenance, do we? Normal weekly maintenance was generally only two quartz.

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    ccc streal is literally tomorrow
    welfare was already revealed
    what did you expect to hear today?

what kind of logic is that
    Well, I assumed by 26th we were referring to Japan. Since it's already the 26th there, that would mean the event would be starting in a few hours.
    Last edited by Arha; Today at 03:09 PM.

Wouldn't be the first time they didn't provide info for an event until literally right before (or right as) it happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    While I'd be happy with that, it doesn't solve it for the F2P people. Sure, they're charged less but at the same time, they're still earning less overall. If every week had maintenance, that's about 8 potential quartz lost per month. More if maintenance delays further. In that same week, people are earning a maximum of 2 quartz a week through weekly missions. That means actually making an effort to clear all weekly missions and some people end up forgetting to clear it before the week rolls over (we have some here as well). What people can get from 16 quartz is a 5 single rolls plus 1 quartz remaining as opposed to 4 single rolls without the maintenance quartz.
    Just going to ignore the login quartz, login tickets, and monthly tickets?

Well, I assumed by 26th we were referring to Japan. Since it's already the 26th there, that would mean the event would be starting in a few hours.
    yes and the stream starts in about 16h15m
    on 26th

like whats your problem
    My YT: FGO, FGO OST

Is there really any need to be this rude?

Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Just going to ignore the login quartz, login tickets, and monthly tickets?
    We're not getting a change to it and the main objective is to compare the bonus from free quartz through non-login bonus methods. Though, now that you mention it:

24 quartz/3 = 12 rolls. 32 quartz/3 = 10 rolls + 2. Yeah, I can see how it's better now.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    We're not getting a change to it and the main objective is to compare the bonus from free quartz through non-login bonus methods. Though, now that you mention it:

24 quartz/3 = 12 rolls. 32 quartz/3 = 10 rolls + 2. Yeah, I can see how it's better now.
    I like your math.

Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Is there really any need to be this rude?
    Isn't that his thing?

Swift☆chan's Supports
    Shiki Complete

Friend Code
    689922268/Ria
    Blog Entries

This kind of mistakes is what I call out my kids on every single time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    ...itcangoawaybyitself?
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it

Does anyone here have Lancer Alter and Erik Bloodaxe's bond10 CEs? I could've sworn I had filed them into my index, but it seems I got them confused with Lancelot and Spartacus. Their absence when I thought they were there are now bothersome.

Friend Code
    689922268/Ria
    Blog Entries
    Hm, it seems that the game wants me to drop 2 10-rolls on CCC gacha. I will oblige.