Page 8383 of 8383 FirstFirst ... 738378838283833383738378838183828383
Results 167,641 to 167,644 of 167644

Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Iirc F/GO was like top 3 or top 5 in the top mobage earning list (number 1 was Monster Strike or something). While FEH is like ranked 10 or none at all.

Guess that wasn't enough for them.
    Literally #2 if I remember right.

Quote Originally Posted by rockitten View Post
    When that guy from DE mentioned that FGO didn't earn that much (for the size of the player-base), that's something to be expected.

The next step would be no more (or extremely tight ass) quartz handouts for events like conventions, broadcast, 900K download........etc to force player out of F2P. And I can see that's happening already.

Regarding to summer event, would that be a complete rerun or just a getcha event?
    That... would actually cause the exact opposite of what you'd want to have happen, happen. New players would look at the rates, look at the amount of quartz they can actually get, and then say screw it and leave. Older players would just hoard harder or continue with what they have.

You have to entice customers to pay. Give them a sample. Give them a reason to choose YOUR product over the competitors' product. When customers get used to not having your product, they won't feel the compulsion to spend in order to roll more. Gacha, as a whole, is gambling. And you can't hook someone on gambling by letting them spin the wheel once. Gotta make them do it over and over until they can't stop.

Also, this is a huge overreaction to the loss of maintenance quartz. It's less than 1/4th of f2p quartz flow. Even lower if you look at it as f2p roll flow, as then you'd have to add in the 5 monthly tickets and the weekly ticket. That's at least 9 tickets a month, which is equivalent to 27 quartz. So once you add that in, it's approximately a 13.6% reduction in f2p roll flow. Hurts, but it isn't "the end of being f2p" or anything.

Friend Code
    689922268/Ria
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rockitten View Post
    The next step would be no more (or extremely tight ass) quartz handouts for events like conventions, broadcast, 900K download........etc to force player out of F2P. And I can see that's happening already.
    I don't think you understand 101 of mobage games. Or that pretty much only F/GO handed out in-game currency for announced weekly maintenances that ended on time.

Quote Originally Posted by KAIZA View Post
    Literally #2 if I remember right.
    It and PAD are in a constant battle for the #1 spot.
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff