Page 1001 of 8798 FirstFirst ... 5019019519919969991000100110021003100610111051110115012001 ... LastLast
Results 20,001 to 20,020 of 175950

Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

  1. #20001
    Made of Lilies
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    If your herc support can get 3 buster cards, make him use his self-buff and then make your master cast the atk buff on him. Then make him BUSTER BRAVE CHAIN and rekt her straight up.

    Alternatively, you could just use my Level 50 Arturia lol.
    Gonna join the bandwagon of "Can I please add you?"

    Also:

    Is anyone else having connection issues? I've been getting the "Poor Network Conditions" popup and white-screen after the title screen :S

  2. #20002
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Søborg, Copenhagen
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,784
    Blog Entries
    17
    Finished rome. Fuck off Attila is hard. Thank god for Lu Bu tho

  3. #20003
    You smell like LCL. Strife ❤️'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,431
    Blog Entries
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    Finished rome. Fuck off Attila is hard. Thank god for Lu Bu tho
    Nice one. You're ahead of me due to my daily farming.
    It all returns to nothing, it all comes
    tumbling down, tumbling down,
    tumbling down


  4. #20004
    So how much QP did you stock up on?

  5. #20005
    You smell like LCL. Strife ❤️'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,431
    Blog Entries
    31
    1 million (it's all gone now)
    It all returns to nothing, it all comes
    tumbling down, tumbling down,
    tumbling down


  6. #20006

  7. #20007
    5☆を出せい! GundamFSN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    in the East
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,745
    Friend Code
    112253241 (Nobu)
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    Finished rome. Fuck off Attila is hard. Thank god for Lu Bu tho
    Is there Shadow Gil in Rome?


    Something
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I see how it is Nasu, changing waifus like underwear, right?

    There is no forgiveness for you. Time to reclaim your honour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto is living a hard life
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    2017 is the year i watch shinji die in 2 different animes
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    Spoiler:
    Don't forget Prillya 3rei Herz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Writing porn also helps.

  8. #20008
    Made of Lilies
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    431
    Is there a comprehensive list of how to access interludes (known prerequisites, etc?) yet?

    I am kind of antsy to do Saber Lily's ASAP, but I have no idea how to unlock it

  9. #20009
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Søborg, Copenhagen
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,784
    Blog Entries
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Is there Shadow Gil in Rome?
    No

  10. #20010
    SHINSENGUMI-DAAAA!!! Bobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    hubba bubba
    Posts
    9,340
    Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    (it's all gone now)
    (for now)
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

    Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

  11. #20011
    Made of Lilies
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    No
    Sadface. I guess I'll just do my best to plow through the game for now until there's more information :3

  12. #20012
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Søborg, Copenhagen
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,784
    Blog Entries
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirri View Post
    Is there a comprehensive list of how to access interludes (known prerequisites, etc?) yet?

    I am kind of antsy to do Saber Lily's ASAP, but I have no idea how to unlock it
    1. Beat Rome
    2. Ascend the person at least once

  13. #20013
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Castle Brunested (Live in Maid)
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,860
    Blog Entries
    3
    Delzor, What's your friend ID?

  14. #20014
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Søborg, Copenhagen
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,784
    Blog Entries
    17
    Gonna try my hand at Lu Bu's interlude

  15. #20015
    5* Mashu when? Delzor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,153
    Friend Code
    304,607,195 / Delzor
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TagumonYatsuray View Post
    What's your FC?

    Dumb Dragon got a Crit and killed Berserker the first chance he got....
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    I think it's Caster Gilles.



    Do you like sweets? I can give you my jelly if you want.



    Can I add you lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirri View Post
    Gonna join the bandwagon of "Can I please add you?"

    Also:

    Is anyone else having connection issues? I've been getting the "Poor Network Conditions" popup and white-screen after the title screen :S
    304607195 / Delzor
    ​I HAVE LOTS OF COOL STUFF

  16. #20016
    SHINSENGUMI-DAAAA!!! Bobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    hubba bubba
    Posts
    9,340
    Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    Finished rome. Fuck off Attila is hard. Thank god for Lu Bu tho
    Reminder that anytime you summon from now on there is the possibility that the guaranteed 4* could be a Nero.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

    Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

  17. #20017
    Low-key Rockxas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ecuador
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Laith View Post
    Nice to see people still use my Jeanne even if she is not as high leveled as Strife, Bobin et all
    She's pretty much a permanent part of my team, I can't tell you how much help she is since I don't have a 4 or 5 star servant of my own, and Asterion would never make it to the final rounds in the battles without her Luminosité Eternelle.
    Beast's Lair's heroes:
    Spoiler:

  18. #20018
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Søborg, Copenhagen
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,784
    Blog Entries
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobinwood View Post
    Reminder that anytime you summon from now on there is the possibility that the guaranteed 4* could be a Nero.
    Yeah shes getting fed to Lu Bu

  19. #20019
    死徒 Dead Apostle Demiurge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    727
    Friend Code
    517,935,477 | 亮
    Sup guys. Oh, so you need to ascend to see the interlude. Huh... Interesting. On another note, I just wasted a Quartz and 40 AP by not receiving the rewards from the 40 AP Quest for QP because I disconnected. FML

    so Attila's the final boss for Rome? Interesting.
    Also, how are you supposed to level Saber Lily's NP? You aren't?

    Servant Roster ⚔ F/GO
    (No Void Shiki/Saint Martha sprite... yet)

  20. #20020
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six GDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,063
    Damn, Strife isn't on my guest list for Attila.

    Oh hey there Arai, that's a fancy looking level 40 Heracles you got there. Let's see how that does.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •