Page 7799 of 8102 FirstFirst ... 679972997699774977897794779777987799780078017804780978497899 ... LastLast
Results 155,961 to 155,980 of 162038

Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    They already put PvP in FGO, with Barbatos.
    Poor Barbatos-chan. Used as a scapegoat for people to fight each other in a race to get as much mats as possible.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    They already put PvP in FGO, with Barbatos.
    Or I should say, no ranking events instead?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Poor Barbatos-chan. Used as a scapegoat for people to fight each other in a race to get as much mats as possible.
    The horrifying quote: I want to kill you many times more, but I don't really want you to die.

Friend Code
    689922268/Ria
    Blog Entries
    For ranking events, you'd need more sources of AP that can be gained on daily basis to make F2P players to even consider that stuff.

Ishtaria has taught me that ranking is the worst thing ever
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Starlight stage and GBF killed me with ranking. I'm the only active left in my guild for the latter and farm eyeballs only.

Friend Code
    689922268/Ria
    Blog Entries
    Have fun with Earth gw.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Sango's Avatar
    Friend Code
    Sango
    Ensemble stars made me hate and like ranking, at least I feel rewarded and motivated to keep playing. But it depends on how they do it.

GBF however can go stick their ranking events somewhere else.

Friend Code
    689922268/Ria
    Blog Entries
    I hate GBF raffles. They are rubbish.

Blog Entries
    I'm going for the latest raid for GBF though since I want that Samurai Showdown stuff. Having Fisherman Granpa SSR helps a lot since not even the opposing element can stand against him during AT.

Anyway, the best place for the cursed stones is Ishtar's temple in Babylon right?

Friend Code
    Sango
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    I hate GBF raffles. They are rubbish.
    They have only shit and it seems you always have to empty them all the way for the summon or GW weapon... FGO does raffles much better even if they remove golden apples.

I don't mind a ranking system where people are given the BP system without a way to replenish it outside of timer. Just do your rank quests and score as high as you can then proceed to relax while it fills up. A quest mode for such system could be something like 'endless Survival' where you are fighting endless waves of enemy and you're scored by which wave you lost at. Sure, money spenders have it easier but a good player would be able to proceed further since they'd build their team much better. Heck, modifiers could also be added every start of battle which debilitates the Servants so they can't do cheap nonsense like Double Merlin NP Bonanza. One wave could induce NP Seal for that entire wave and another wave could induce a Skill Cooldown Extension which causes skills to have extra cooldown time on it when used during that wave.
    Last edited by manafusion; January 11th, 2017 at 12:55 PM.

Blog Entries
    Starlight Stage taught me a good lesson that I gave up ranking, just going for points to get the event Idol instead. Having unique goodies for ranking only is BAD civilization.

Friend Code
    689922268/Ria
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sango View Post
    They have only shit and it seems you always have to empty them all the way for the summon or GW weapon... FGO does raffles much better even if they remove golden apples.
    And gw raffles have 2 SSR weapons. Killed me inside when I got a placebo on the first 50 rolls of second raffle and then had to down the entire box.

Friend Code
    Sango
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    And gw raffles have 2 SSR weapons. Killed me inside when I got a placebo on the first 50 rolls of second raffle and then had to down the entire box.
    Last GW killed me, was hard enough to farm already... hoping this one will be easier for me since my wind team is actually good.

I just want FGO to do a reward thing like the DP we had in Ibaraki event, but we keep getting rewards even after the lore at the end. That would be nice for QP and mats too.

Friend Code
    Decided to roll the 90 quartz and 5 tickets I had leftover from my failure to roll Gorgon. Nothing good except maybe a couple of CEs. Suppose I can live without getting him, but it feels weird to have 0 quartz.

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    I hope FGO will not introduce PvP since it will change gaming experience thoroughly.
    I second this, mostly because I don't want to see it become a PvP dependent gatcha game, with some bad rank system, giving out awards to the strongest player etc.

Players can clear story levels with anything really, as long as they level, ascend, and level skills (AND FARM). Implementing a PvP system like this would take the life out of all the F2P's (or P2Ps with ---EX Luck) and Favor those who have every Servant NP5 with all LB Kaleidos and 2030s.

An example of this, is Gravity Battle. It's a Gundam game essentially, but if you don't whale for specific limited SSRs, with rediculous synergy boosts and stats, you won't get any prizes cause you get rekt in the prelims. (Assuming you can even make their absurdly small time-frame for entering).

Edit; I forgot to mention that Gravity Battle is so PvP dependant, there is essentially no events/rewards for anything else besides that "Spend at least $300! Get Prizes!" BS,
    Last edited by TagumonYatsuray; January 11th, 2017 at 01:10 PM.
    Fate/Grand Order: Best game ever! When it's not on maintenance!

Wait, aren't you Joan of Arc? Arashi_Leonhart's Avatar
    Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries

legitimately my experience just now
    Stuff I do for your attention and adulation
    [Hearts of the Suffering currently being edited to better fit Arashi's fucking annoying need to be more up-to-date with canon compliance, ch 8 complete]
    Hearts of the Suffering ch 21: 50%
    In Which Sion Is Misinformed About the Nature of Special Anniversary Events 2/4: 75%

My FGO lineup: Jalter/Artoria Alter/Artoria/Cu/Astolfo/Marie/Kerry/Vlad
    gf lineup (440700153/Kohaku): Merlin/Gawain/Arjuna/Scathach/Astolfo/Waver/Jack/Herk

Regarding PvP, it's already been mentiomed way back in an interview that they won't do PvP. That was around the time where PvP/Ranking rumors were floating around or some stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post

legitimately my experience just now
    You got Stheno? Grats, I guess.

Friend Code
    Regarding PvP, it's already been mentiomed way back in an interview that they won't do PvP. That was around the time where PvP/Ranking rumors were floating around or some stuff.
    I knew they wouldn't from the time Riyo did a comic about it, since I don't think they'd approve a script that involves mocking them so brutally about something they'd actually do.
    ASTOLFO. IS. BEST. GIRL.
    Jeanne is... also best girl and Jeanne Alter is EVEN MORE also best girl.

Blog Entries

- - - Updated - - -
    Yeah, but they also say unlikely for event renewal, so...