Page 7811 of 9965 FirstFirst ... 68117311771177617801780678097810781178127813781678217861791183118811 ... LastLast
Results 156,201 to 156,220 of 199282

Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

  1. #156201
    Yeah, but before lunchtime came along, it was put a portrait in your all slot.

  2. #156202
    *♫~クネクネ~♪* KAIZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ecuador
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,245
    JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    21
    Guys, what's better, Martha NP3 or 1x ?

  3. #156203
    He who masters nothing Elish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,458
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RanonCap View Post
    I should start kicking people who don't put MLB Lunchtime on All
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post


  4. #156204
    Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    27,827
    Blog Entries
    25
    Do you regularly use Martha?

    If not, probably

  5. #156205
    Eightfold Blessings of Smug Superiority Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,106
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    the latter
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  6. #156206
    真の英雄は眼で殺す! Altaris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    6,031
    JP Friend Code
    647,616,398 - Azu/Altaris
    I used Kotelo's NP 5 Martha and her NP dmg is still so bad so definitely the RP


  7. #156207
    Swimsuit Asterios Santa Lily when Zork Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,481
    JP Friend Code
    084,122,505
    3 more days until I can do a 10-roll for King Hassan. Pls keep me in your prayers.

  8. #156208
    真の英雄は眼で殺す! Altaris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    6,031
    JP Friend Code
    647,616,398 - Azu/Altaris
    You've got way too many 5 stars lately so no get rekt by the gacha


  9. #156209
    He who masters nothing Elish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,458
    10 ap-

    oh excuse me

    QUARTZ

    and 1 heart

    make it stop
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RanonCap View Post
    I should start kicking people who don't put MLB Lunchtime on All
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post


  10. #156210
    Darkloid Laserman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    3 more days until I can do a 10-roll for King Hassan. Pls keep me in your prayers.
    I believe in you.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

    > Making smart decisions


    Pick one


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some


  11. #156211
    Inactive mewarmo990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Space Battleship Aoko
    Posts
    15,443
    JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    I used Kotelo's NP 5 Martha and her NP dmg is still so bad so definitely the RP
    her NP is just a debuff meant to be used in chains

    which does limit her utility to be in parties where OC'd NPs matter, if that sort of thing is important to you.

  12. #156212
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,355
    JP Friend Code
    by request
    Blog Entries
    1
    Well, NP5 Martha can clear doors without a buff, that's something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  13. #156213
    KAMUKURA KAMUKURA YAS QUEEN! Aozaki-desu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Age
    24
    Posts
    7,371
    Blog Entries
    1
    >np5
    >doors

  14. #156214
    真の英雄は眼で殺す! Altaris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    6,031
    JP Friend Code
    647,616,398 - Azu/Altaris
    I automatically burn any 4 star that isn't new these days. I need lore


  15. #156215
    https://youtu.be/spu9AAMjlME Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Zemuria
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,991
    JP Friend Code
    m9(^口^)
    US Friend Code
    Will be back soon.
    Blog Entries
    1
    Are you talking about her Rider or Ruler version? I'm aware of Kotelo having NP5 of the Ruler version.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos
    is it cheating on your gf if you have a waifu
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    You know you love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    You think people would just do that, say stupid things on the internet and claim victory when they're told that's stupid?

    A Writer's Fate



    F/GO JP & NA (Updated: 12/5/2017)




  16. #156216
    真の英雄は眼で殺す! Altaris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    6,031
    JP Friend Code
    647,616,398 - Azu/Altaris
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    Are you talking about her Rider or Ruler version? I'm aware of Kotelo having NP5 of the Ruler version.
    I was talking about the Ruler version but it can be applied to both.


  17. #156217
    https://youtu.be/spu9AAMjlME Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Zemuria
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,991
    JP Friend Code
    m9(^口^)
    US Friend Code
    Will be back soon.
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    I was talking about the Ruler version but it can be applied to both.
    Her Rider version naturally clears doors easily.

    As for her Ruler version, her third skill gives her a niche of which targets she fights best. There's also her MR and second skill for countering debuff mania ala Eresh's ghost boss.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos
    is it cheating on your gf if you have a waifu
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    You know you love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    You think people would just do that, say stupid things on the internet and claim victory when they're told that's stupid?

    A Writer's Fate



    F/GO JP & NA (Updated: 12/5/2017)




  18. #156218
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,355
    JP Friend Code
    by request
    Blog Entries
    1
    Oh, I was referring to the Rider version since
    Quote Originally Posted by KAIZA View Post
    Guys, what's better, Martha NP3 or 1x ?
    Only makes sense if it's about the Rider version.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  19. #156219
    真の英雄は眼で殺す! Altaris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    6,031
    JP Friend Code
    647,616,398 - Azu/Altaris
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    Her Rider version naturally clears doors easily.

    As for her Ruler version, her third skill gives her a niche of which targets she fights best. There's also her MR and second skill for countering debuff mania ala Eresh's ghost boss.
    I'd rather take someone else instead of Ruler Martha to those fight, no matter how much I love her


  20. #156220
    Eightfold Blessings of Smug Superiority Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,106
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    I'd rather take someone else instead of Ruler Martha to those fight, no matter how much I love her
    See I said that too, but then no one else's supports would bother showing up with the right CE during Halloween, so it fell to the lewd swimsuit saint to beat up a little girl in a kimono.
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •