Page 7838 of 14639 FirstFirst ... 68387338773877887828783378367837783878397840784378487888793883388838 ... LastLast
Results 156,741 to 156,760 of 292761

Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Ask / ラレ
    Rumi is so lulz.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And tbh when you are so biased on an opinion, it really devalued that very opinion's worth for others.

But to each of his own, i suppose.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Only free servant I use is Kintoki because he's broken as shit

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    Here's my look of it. Both Saber Liz and Saber Lily are the worst event Servants we got, but Saber Lily is definitely a really bad choice to bring in a fight.
    Nah. As much as I like Nobu, she and Iris are the two worst freebie Servants we've received.

Saber Lily's Mana Burst is wasted on regards to her low attack unfortunately, even if it can reach 50% Buster Up, and her NP is unfortunately bad, with a worthless heal effect and even at NP5 it just can't do enough damage. Instinct sucks, and her Blossoming of the Journey is so low in numbers that it barely makes any difference and not worth wasting materials when you could easily use Nobunaga or Ushi here. And there's really nothing more I can comment about her.
    Saber Lily's NP5 is equivalent to NP5 + NP interlude for any other AoE Buster NP. That, combined with her class modifier, makes her outdamage Nobu's NP even without Mana Burst. Hell, she outdamages NP5 Sumani against anything but Dragons.

As for skills, the difference between 1.2 NP rate up and 1.3 NP rate up is pretty damn trivial. Tenka Fuubu is really hit or miss (can't recall an event where it's been useful for farming relatively hard content), so I'd say Instinct wins out here. Demon King is nice, but there are definitely better crit Archers now if that's what you need.

Her Mana Burst is not really good due to low numbers and a worthless defense buff. And her third skill is worthless and should never be used.
    God forbid, only a +40% modifier instead of the usual +50% modifier. How will she ever kill things now?

So in conclusion, I believe Saber Liz offers much more than Saber Lily. But honestly, instead of wondering who's best from two bad things, you should replace Saber Liz with Caesar and put him in a crit team as star generator, and replace Saber Lily with something else. Fergus is not a good option unfortunately, I also think he's bad, not as bad as Saber Lily as he still has decent raw damage. In fact, another Class Servant would be better for AoE purposes, they will probably be more useful than Saber Lily. I just never found any use for her in any situation, and the majority of times it just made the fight longer because I wasted my Servant slot with something that just doesn't work well.
    Lol.

Keep in mind that this consideration is without taking into account grailing. Honestly, I would never grail any of them, it would be a waste. If by default they're not good, grailing them will only improve their stats, but nothing else, and that's not enough at this point of the game. The same goes for NP5 arguments, I have better uses for an NP1 Rama than NP5 Saber Liz for example.
    Liz (Brave) is generally better than Rama though, thanks to easy NP5 and Mana Burst.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    Raikou was a node boss in Summer event and Prisma event IIRC, which was the last time I used Nobu
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    And tbh when you are so biased on an opinion, it really devalued that very opinion's worth for others.

But to each of his own, i suppose.
    I'm not sure what you want out of me here. It is equally (If not moreso) devaluing for you to be expressing that my opinion is bad because of bias rather than substantively contributing to the conversation itself. This isn't a tangent that I really want to go any deeper down.
    ASTOLFO. IS. BEST. GIRL.
    Jeanne is... also best girl and Jeanne Alter is EVEN MORE also best girl.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Chaos View Post
    Thanks.

...and done. Now can only hope that they give me my account back.

Good news! DW came through and I'm back in game.

Now the bad news: seems like I lost a few members of my friend-list during my absence. Anyway, currently looking for people interested in filling those vacancies (have 4 seats available).

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

JP Friend Code
    Congrats! Just in time for Dango!
    ASTOLFO. IS. BEST. GIRL.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    can't recall an event where it's been useful for farming relatively hard content
    Tbf, there is this period where i used her for farming Raikou stage at Onigashima event. Berserker, has riding, has divinity. First time i used Nobu after a while, that.

And.... i think thats it.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Qinglong View Post
    Raikou was a node boss in Summer event and Prisma event IIRC, which was the last time I used Nobu
    Couldn't remember if she had Divinity or not. That said, Tenka Fuubu isn't that impressive against Raikou during Onigashima since you were already stacking so much Power Up.

The Riding though that castor reminded me of is good. Something to actually trigger he super effective modifier.
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kareshy View Post
    I'm not sure what you want out of me here. It is equally (If not moreso) devaluing for you to be expressing that my opinion is bad because of bias rather than substantively contributing to the conversation itself. This isn't a tangent that I really want to go any deeper down.
    I dunno man, you tell me, i gave substantial points regarding the topic, but then you replied me with the focus on the Awful part, so i just follow along
    Last edited by castor212; January 17th, 2017 at 03:13 PM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Saber Lily: leveled to 60 for Saber Wars and never touched again
    Liz Brave: never leveled
    Nobunaga: maxed, used until I got Rama and NP2 Tesla
    Kuro: maxed, use sometimes
    Santa Jeanne: never leveled
    Santa Alter: never leveled
    Kintoki: never leveled
    Caster Liz: maxed, max skilled, key staple or early game team
    Irisviel, maxed, only used against Goetia
    Shiki: maxed, maxed skilled, go-to Assassin until I bond-maxed Tamamo and Waver, key member of Arts team
    Scathach: never leveled

I either used event Servants that filled holes in my roster (Shiki, CasEliza, Kuro) or I really liked them (Nobu).

- - - Updated - - -

Now the bad news: seems like I lost a few members of my friend-list during my absence. Anyway, currently looking for people interested in filling those vacancies (have 4 seats available).
    I readded you.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Liz (Brave) is generally better than Rama though, thanks to easy NP5 and Mana Burst.

I even made a video this is how hard i got triggered

JP Friend Code
    I dunno man, you tell me, i gave substantive points regarding the topic, but then you replied with the focus on the Awful part, so i just follow along
    I don't really see that as how this has gone down. Your post had one line of substance, an assertion of your perspective, paired with two that focused on my word use and then suggested bias. So, I again have to say that I don't really know what you want out of me from this conversation. To not be bias when stating my opinion? To not use the word awful, when awful is frankly such a benign and inoffensive term?

I certainly hope you don't intend to or believe you will convince me not to call Liz awful because you're going to waste a lot of time. My replacement terms, the terms in which I would express my ACTUAL, heavily biased feelings about Liz as a character, are much much worse.
    ASTOLFO. IS. BEST. GIRL.

https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    Sure.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

JP Friend Code
    Ask / ラレ
    Liz Brave has a bad 3rd skill that has zero strategic value.

- - - Updated - - -

Which is still fine if not for the fact that it drains 1 NP bar. If it takes an NP bar, I need to be able to use it for some sort of set play.

- - - Updated - - -

Rumi really has no qualms about acting like a gachi otaku lol.

That weird guy in my school. Gachaisdead's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    @ master of chaos: me wanna sit please, Also that's great that you got it back!

So who's ready for demon bullying ?
    Trying to level up the account quickly, sorry if it takes too much Time

Do you mean werewolf bullying?

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    ...Guess it might not be a bad idea to level up my Rama even though I already have Saber Lancelot.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMew View Post
    Do you mean werewolf bullying?
    If the werewolves are also werehearts then sure.
    ASTOLFO. IS. BEST. GIRL.