Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Kara no Kyoukai Shuumatsu Rokuon (Completish 2016/12/13)

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sure, since I said I would, I'll slap one together later today.
    don't quote me on this

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Serouzo View Post
    EPILOGUE IS DONE. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

[SKIP TO LAST PAGE]

No matter how many things were to leave, we will still admonish ourselves to go with the flow, and to prepare for the next stage; in the future if you encounter another person, please tell him/her the end that you had experienced. Although there are most that will forgot about it, there are some that will remember it in their hearts.

“By the way, in the end, Ryōgi-san was still our opponent…”
    “That’s no good Shizune-san. That was a tasteless remark.”
    Asagami-san smiled as if comforting a mischievous child.

Moreover,
    “Let’s keep it a secret. No matter when, the punchline is better left unsaid.”
    Somehow, I recalled having seen a certain wink from a dear friend.
    The bolded part is actually an edited version of the end of the main story, isn't it?

I was doing some fast checking and it seems the actual final paragraph of the Epilogue isn't translated D:

Last page of the Epilogue:

Last edited by aldeayeah; January 18th, 2016 at 09:23 AM.
    don't quote me on this

Is it 環女史? I'm not sure about the first kanji.

Blog Entries
    Pretty sure it is.
    don't quote me on this

Oh kek. Didn't realize it was a name. Ms. Tamaki?

Blog Entries
    My name dictionary says either that or Kururi/Tamami, but those are given names so Ms. Tamaki indeed?
    don't quote me on this

Yo. Did you ever get someone to help you out on this, aldeayeah?

Blog Entries
    Nope. I did edit the first chapter for readability but I'd really like someone else to do a quick TL check.
    don't quote me on this

Blog Entries
    oh you mean the missing bit in the end I posted before

nope, not either
    don't quote me on this

Anything goes, really.

Do you still need someone to check the Prologue? I can try, one of these days.

Hello guys! Wow it was Christmas last year when the last epilogue was uploaded here, huh.

Well, for this year's Christmas, I give you what should be the proper version of the epilogue!

As noted by aldeayeah, the Chinese translation seemed to have added their own spin by adding that dialogue which is not found in the Japanese version at all. Really not sure what that part is. My girlfriend says that the forum has since disappeared so we'll never know.

So she's done these translations off of the Japanese version. This should be the more final version, so here you go!

PS: Can I get help to rename the thread to reflect the proper status instead of WIP? It's sort of fully translated, but in a scrappy, unrefined way. With that said, we're open to any proofreading and refining efforts by anyone! Go ahead and take the text off of this forum, or if you want them in .doc format I can do that too. Also to update the severely outdated update date. Thanks!

EPILOGUE v2:

Autumn still arrived.
    It caused people to want to return to their warm sleep.
    It dyed the all the leaves in the forest red.

Despite the idea of being a tearful child away from civilization, even a girl dormitory life would be enjoyable, we are Reien Girls Academy. It was also tailored fit for the cute young ladies (us) as the ‘Since you are here, you will only be a winner if you are a rare creature’, a place that was filled with excitement and romantic weather-independent motorized fortress. Even though there were countless cruelties that was described in this book, only 10% of what was written happened in reality, so to all of the juniors you have nothing to worry about.

Time flies and I will soon be participating in the 3rd cultural festival after entering high school.
    This series was supposed to be published without following a schedule, instead it was published as a separate issue as part of a last gift. The magazine has always been arranging the works of the seven most unexpected stories collected from different classes and clubs, but this time it’s about the things the author myself had experienced, as well as my friends, that were mostly rendered, which are just fictional stories. How much was it was real or created, it is up to you who is going to spend your time at Reien to find out the answers. Beware, if you were to stay at Natsumi Hall, never stay with 8 people at the same time. If you were to obey this rule, I promise that all of you will experience an indescribable night.

So. The latter is some gossip.
    The time in Reien that I thought since I first entered that will last forever will come to an end.
    It has been 6 years since the beginning. The sentimental teenage time, I had spent it all on this academy.
    It was still alright even though there wasn’t much freedom, no matter the friends that I can only meet here, no matter the nuns I admire, all these will become very distant to me. Even if we were to gather again, the times where everyone was happy in this isolated academy will never come back again.

The me right now felt really sad, and at the same time really proud.
    I finally experienced, the feeling that the previous senpais had experienced, the end of our youth.
    This will not be recorded down anywhere, it was a part of me, the last pain.
    This is also a kind of World End.
    No matter if there were tears or happiness, the end will come.

In the end, the world will still move on, so I didn’t have the time to close my eyes.
    No matter how many things were to leave, we will still admonish ourselves to go with the flow, and to prepare for the next stage; in the future if you encounter another person, please tell him/her the end that you had experienced. Although there are most that will forgot about it, there are some that will remember it in their hearts.

Many things, even in the past, if left alone will strongly hinder me in the next scene, if it is fortune that we met by chance, I wished to listen to your fun stories of the end that you saw at that moment. Anyhow, if you forgotten it immediately,even if I am alone, I might meet people who can remember forever.

Finally, I would like to mention Chairperson of Literature Club Tamaki-san for given me this opportunity to write this book, roommate Miss A assisted me until the very last minute, friends willingly gave permission to use episodes, miss F as proof reader, and I will not forget the winter during high school first year, I want to thank M senpai that gave me warm coffee when I was trembling while holding a pen in the female toilet.

This book is dedicated to me, those girls, and the girl that is still revolving till now. [TL: See notes below]

The last line still boggles the two of us. Here is the Japanese line:

本書はわたしと、彼女たちと、今も回り続けている彼女にあてたものである

回り normally means spinning, but it confuses us to imagine a girl spinning. Anyone can help us on this?
    Last edited by Serouzo; December 13th, 2016 at 04:07 AM.

Blog Entries
    I can't help you with Japanese, but I can change your title.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

JP Friend Code
    577,587,785/RRahkshi
    Thanks for the update! More translated KnK content is always a nice surprise
    Spoiler:
    (All credit on Aron Headbutt on Youtube)

Did anyone do an epub of this? It would be really appreciated.

Edit: So I found the raw and Images online, so I'll try my hand at making an Epub with Calibre, can't promise anything since I don't even know where to start but I'll try to come back with something.
    Last edited by Dotelias; January 30th, 2018 at 06:34 PM.

Kara no Kyoukai Shuumatsu Rokuon epub

After some trial and error I made a quick Epub.
    I plan on making a v2 if there is further editing in the translation.
    Feel free to name any error critic or advice!
    Last edited by Seika; February 1st, 2018 at 09:30 PM. Reason: beep

Your link redirects to the first page, not to any download. At least to me...

Blog Entries
    Yeah, some interesting tag use there. Let me fix it.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Thanks, its working now

Ups, sorry about that!