Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia not saving progress

Fate/Hollow Ataraxia not saving progress

So i've run into a problem when saving my progress on F/HA. With the new 90.6% patch, i cannot save my progress. my moon is very limited and rusty at best, so if someone could help out it would be great.

When i first load the VN, i get this error message:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	moontext_01.JPG 
Views:	285 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	11031

Then it pops up again when trying to save:

Name:	moontext_again_when_i_try_to_save.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	11032

and then i get these error windows and what i'm guessing is the script crashing, and the .exe is unresponsive:

Name:	scriptcrash_cannot_save.jpg 
Views:	636 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	11033

If anyone can tell me what they say, and what i can do to fix the problem i'd be very grateful. I haven't played F/HA for 2 years since the last official patch and now that Jack and his team are working on it i'd like to jump back into reading.

Thanks once again for any help or advice : )

Blog Entries
    Normally, this would be the logical place to ask this kind of question, but with that said, I think you're probably more likely to get noticed and get the help you need if you post your problem here instead: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...lation-Patches

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."