Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3136394041

Thread: Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Rise of the Shield Hero

JP Friend Code
    Oooh, nice. Atlas is quite cute as expected.

The LN finally reached that point huh.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Fohl is more bishi than I thought he would be.

I still want to see Kielboros.

Tiger Dojo Can't Stop Won't Stop Nephirin's Avatar
    I can't seem to figure out who the other girl is. The one in the second character sheet.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's too simple and clear. It definitely can't be the right answer.
    It has to be something that makes no sense at all so we can say that Nasu is wrong.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephirin View Post
    I can't seem to figure out who the other girl is. The one in the second character sheet.
    I don't think Sein existed in the WNs.

And Atlas and Fohl are super cute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    I don't think Sein existed in the WNs.

And Atlas and Fohl are super cute.
    Ah, that would explain it then.
    It has to be something that makes no sense at all so we can say that Nasu is wrong.

Blog Entries
    Is there some reason I'm missing that アトラ is Atlas?

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Is there some reason I'm missing that アトラ is Atlas?
    The translator mindbroke us all into accepting it when he translated the side stories before the main story, had no idea who the hell most of the characters were and guessed at their names and genders.

- - - Updated - - -

But would you put it as Atla, Atra or the full-pun Atora?
    Last edited by Rafflesiac; June 23rd, 2015 at 01:53 PM.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    I don't know. Not Atlas. Probably Atra. Good enough for Babylon, good enough for me.

Well, the manga updated. Can any who's read the Light or Web Novel tell me who the girl on the mast of the pirate ship was?
    Yet the burden shall be shared by two entwined, from which the sword will part from the body and be bestowed upon the vassal to sacrifice themselves and cleave through space and time.

Mark upon this unworthy flesh the emblem of the sacrifice, the vassal whose death shall bring forth victory through the fields of steel and blood!

The oath is laid here. We are the ones who represent all the good within the pure lands, and we are the ones who judge what is evil within the pure lands. Thou, Seven Heavens clad in three mere words of unequal power, shall emerge from the spiral of control, O keeper of the balance—!

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    She's Glass, an alternate world's Hero of the Fan.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Thanks.
    Yet the burden shall be shared by two entwined, from which the sword will part from the body and be bestowed upon the vassal to sacrifice themselves and cleave through space and time.

Mark upon this unworthy flesh the emblem of the sacrifice, the vassal whose death shall bring forth victory through the fields of steel and blood!

The oath is laid here. We are the ones who represent all the good within the pure lands, and we are the ones who judge what is evil within the pure lands. Thou, Seven Heavens clad in three mere words of unequal power, shall emerge from the spiral of control, O keeper of the balance—!

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    She's Glass, an alternate world's Hero of the Fan.
    Wait, so Glass doesn't just randomly disappear and not show up again until the very end in the Manga/LN versions?

Well, she's here and kicking their butts in the manga...

Does anyone know what's Sein relationship with Naofumi?
    In the latest LN,she's seen hugging him.Can anyone tell me why she did that?

New chapter is out of the manga. Nice to see evil people get their just deserts, but next time just kill him right off the bat. Don't lecture or explain it. There's no point.

New chapter came out yesterday and you know, I'm kind of with Fitoria. If she can kill one hero then she can offset the Wave in his place, then kill the other three so they can resummon them and work on leveling them up over the time until the next one.

Normally, I wouldn't suggest this. But something about Naofumi has been rubbing me the wrong way lately...