Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia help

Fate/Hollow Ataraxia help

Hello!

I just completed Fate/stay night and I would really like to play the translation of its sequel. I realize that I need the original Japanese version of the game, but I am having one mother of a time finding a download. I realize its a nooby question, but I would really appreciate some help. Thank you very much!

Understood, thank you and I apologize. What are some legitimate ways an English speaker can acquire a copy of this game, if you do not mind me asking?

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Sites like amiami are doing preorders for the Vita re-release right now. Otherwise ebay and the like might have copies of the PC version sold at a price more than the already-rather-steep typical prices VNs go for since it's old.

Thank you, I just took a look. It seems amazon has some reasonable prices. I do not have a lot of experience with over-seas purchases, but i'm seeing a lot of positive reviews. Do you know if these are typically reliable?

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    No clue for that. Amiami, Good Smile, and Yesasia are the only places I've ordered stuff. You might try the recent loot thread and ask around.

Thank you once again for your help!