Page 102 of 263 FirstFirst ... 2529297100101102103104107112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 5253

Thread: Nasuverse Card Game!

If you base ATK purely on combat skill then the person with the highest attack should be Sasaki with people like Archer (EMIYA), Bazett, and Kotomine coming after him.
    Your natural abilities matter a lot as well. I tend to think of Fujino as a more powerful Akiha, she can destroy pretty much anything, can Tohno Shiki take on the jets we have in the game? No. Fujino could. She could snipe them right out of the sky. And Kouma isn't exactly fierce when his legs have become corkscrews
    (fun fact, Kouma is one of the least skilled fighers in all the Nasuverse, he is a joke really, but he is just so powerful it doesn't matter *insert speech about technique existing because humans are weak and before the strength and speed of a god technique is meaningless*).
    Anyway that is just my take on it, it is up to the card makers in the end anyway.

Edit: also in that case you should probably nerf the attack on Matou Sakura-Magus if that is supposed to be her from Hollow Ataraxia.
    Last edited by terraablaze; July 16th, 2011 at 12:35 PM.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    They do not get stronger when you kill something (at least that should not be a main focus) but just having some effects that benefit from killing. Because that's what they certainly do, I mean the Nanayas and Ryougis certainly aren't living as poor hermits

Still, something like that may be a little bit better suited for Vampires. Let me think about this a little more.

後継者 Successor
    @terrablaze

Don't mean one or the other, but both. Like fighting ability based off of physicals, and magic, and mental, and experience, the whole shebang that makes someone more or less dangerous.

@I3uster ok. I'm partial to having vampires be 'turn other units into vampires' rather than buffing, as kinda of the thing to do with vampires.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    Edit: also in that case you should probably nerf the attack on Matou Sakura-Magus if that is supposed to be her from Hollow Ataraxia.
    She's weak enough as it is. She doesn't need more nerfing.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    That was me kaoru:
    And I3uster, can you confirm whether or not you were the one who bade this card:
    Was brainstorming since you guys tossed out 'Nanaya Mode' and 'Tohno'.

In Brazil, everybody's hands are burning red.
    i tried, but failed to get a better picture... and his pose was quite ok to me.

could you give me a better picture, Serika? o.o

and well, i REALLY dont think i've made them OP... quite nice initial powerlevels... and Archer get's the same ammount of ATK and DEF than his card "archer - emiya shirou" after 5 kills... pretty rare to gain that.

also, i wanted to let them level up at the same time, for example: archer kill a creature; he and the other two extras who are in the deck get level too, like a "newgame plus"... XD remember, they atk and def get higher, as they levels too! so, they would come with, perhaps, lvl 6 (one sac).

they principal problem is the lack of pictures.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    OK, you really need to do something about balancing the game for newbies. And don't give me any shit about it being my "tactics", either, because that's just bullshit. No matter what tactics I use, if War Hawk has cards which allow him to survive my attacks (e.g. the puppets, which he can just keep summoning in every time I kill one), cards which can stop my attacks (e.g. destroying my cards) and cards which allow him to press the attack or summon extra units (e.g. the "look through the deck and summon a vampire" one) and I do not, I have very little chance of beating him.

Right now, I don't see the point in playing him, because nine times out of ten I just don't stand a chance. And ditto against Serika, thanks to his combos (which I can't replicate because I don't have the cards to do so, even ignoring the fact that I dislike the idea of there only being one viable way to play the game). And, since War Hawk seems to be online 18 hours a day 7 days a week and jumps on any other player who actually wants a game before I get a chance, it's fucking impossible for me to actually play anyone who I have a fucking chance against, meaning that I can't get any cards and, thus, I'm just getting even further behind.

Blog Entries
    Azaka is pretty cool, the Toukos force a power limit on puppet cards but are a good idea. Mystery box is also cool. If Souren is codeable he is fine. I actually like the current Fujino but if the other admins are fine with a change I am not going to veto it. Spirit Arm is also a good idea. AzoLto seems to be pretty useless ATM. Memory of war is too imbalanced even if it would destroy everyone. The day a demon awakens is really specific (and I do not want to integrate your Ryougi because her strength is constant, sorry). The Power of Distortion is a nice card but keep in mind that 5 turns is basically permanent in this game anyway if your opponents field isn't full at the moment you play it. Beyond death is also a very specific card but makes sense and is pretty cool, but you could make it a place card and the apartment instead. I do not understand Paradox story-wise and I don't understand the second part of the effect (I also made a card like it already, but I can remove it so no big deal here). Ansuz is a cool card.

As long as the spell card types do not explode like the unit types everything is fine, and the Element should be a type.

Another suggestion: Equip cards have either the type Weapon or Concept. Because Shirou tracing things like Inversion Impulses doesn't really make sense, but he should be able to trace a dagger (which isn't a sword).

nice is that Buster say this after i put "Concept" in each of archer projections XD

Blog Entries
    I am sorry. Do you have another suggestion for what we could name equips that are not weapons, like Mystic Eyes and Enhancing Spells?

magic?

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

Blog Entries
    But things like "becoming batshit insane" isn't magic, and yet an equip.

Inversion Impulse?

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    Azaka is pretty cool, the Toukos force a power limit on puppet cards but are a good idea. Mystery box is also cool. If Souren is codeable he is fine. I actually like the current Fujino but if the other admins are fine with a change I am not going to veto it. Spirit Arm is also a good idea. AzoLto seems to be pretty useless ATM. Memory of war is too imbalanced even if it would destroy everyone. The day a demon awakens is really specific (and I do not want to integrate your Ryougi because her strength is constant, sorry). The Power of Distortion is a nice card but keep in mind that 5 turns is basically permanent in this game anyway if your opponents field isn't full at the moment you play it. Beyond death is also a very specific card but makes sense and is pretty cool, but you could make it a place card and the apartment instead. I do not understand Paradox story-wise and I don't understand the second part of the effect (I also made a card like it already, but I can remove it so no big deal here). Ansuz is a cool card.

As long as the spell card types do not explode like the unit types everything is fine, and the Element should be a type.

Another suggestion: Equip cards have either the type Weapon or Concept. Because Shirou tracing things like Inversion Impulses doesn't really make sense, but he should be able to trace a dagger (which isn't a sword).
    Touko is a puppet user after all, so she should be more about puppets.
    Azaka gets a "fire" card when summoned. "AzoLto" its a fire card, see where its going?
    "Memory of war" should have been something about Araya being the only one alive.
    My Ryougi gets 1900 ATK during her first turn, then she gets down to 950 ATK *and you said that type of unit is weak*. I want to see how imbalanced would "be summoned by magicians" would make her.
    The Power of Distortion, 5 turns are only a lot vs War.... vs me its ok... Kaoru ends up with less then 10 cards when playing me
    "Paradox" Ryougi gets sealed into the building, she comes a bit later and that effect is one of the many things that play when she comes back

Why would you make Beyond Death a place card?

Blog Entries
    Not naming it Beyond Death but making it the apartment. Because trying to kill him inside of it doesn't seem to affect him very much if you do not have MEoDP.

Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    Why would you make Beyond Death a place card?
    Bounded field of Araya.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    OK, you need to stop Aoko being able to send cards to the deadpool permanently if she gets reset or sacrificed. That's just too OP.