Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38111213

Thread: Ross' Fanart Dump Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RossC90 View Post
    I'm alive still. Got caught into various tutorials and workflow videos to get a better idea on how to do digital painting, which was something I was a bit uncomfortable with.

While not Type-Moon related, I decided to put the Arc/Ryougi action scene on hold to get some more practice in before tackling it. So here's Luna from Dota 2:

Some of the proportions are a bit wonky but I feel like I'm improving. I'll give some Type Moon stuff another go now.

Decided to go find an artwork from the first page and redraw it in order to grasp my progress over the years.

Last edited by RossC90; December 6th, 2022 at 07:31 AM.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The legend returns! Great to see you again, your art has come really far over the years, it's cool to see.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

I don't know why I like coming back to this thread to post art. I think it just feels like updating a timeline of my art progress? And maybe it can show how far you can go from awkward sketches over the span of a few years lol.

So to keep things a bit more on brand (and loop it back to the start in a way) here's a timelapse sketch of Riesbyfe! Learning Clip Studio Paint currently and I've been enjoying the timelapse feature.

Some other recent artwork, many of it from Final Fantasy XIV.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Good to see you keeping on with your art, Ross!
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless