Page 155 of 156 FirstFirst ... 55105145150153154155156 LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 3106

Thread: TM Fanfics Index: Recommendations & Discussion. Updates never

  1. #3081
    El Gato de la Triste Figura Dullahan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AUSTRALIAAARGGH
    Posts
    3,763
    Blog Entries
    5
    I had a vision of the end of the world. A kind of scorching plain, endlessness that ended in itself, upon which shades wandered without distinction. The universe at last purged of all troubling anisotropies.

    And I saw then that there was no salvation for anyone.
    けん
    かい
    ろう


  2. #3082
    el bolb Bloble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canadia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,640
    JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    5
    +1 to Dullahan's Doki Doki Grand Order Adventure

  3. #3083
    Bitchin' Arashi_Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Plume Hell
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    30,772
    JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    I had a vision of the end of the world. A kind of scorching plain, endlessness that ended in itself, upon which shades wandered without distinction. The universe at last purged of all troubling anisotropies.

    And I saw then that there was no salvation for anyone.
    Dullahan, what do you seek?
    "True wisdom."
    Dullahan, where do you seek it?
    "Only within myself."
    Dullahan, to what end do you aim?
    "That should be obvious: the end of this world's paradox spiral."

    And yet, he is interfered with by worthlessness.

  4. #3084
    Dead Apostle Eater Historia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,013
    Blog Entries
    4
    okay

    - - - Updated - - -

    + 1 to 昇華潜熱 because there's nothing else.

  5. #3085
    吸血鬼 Vampire Express's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    345
    "My greatest dream is a world without mobages"
    -Dullahan, harbinger of the end time

    +1 to LHoS
    I highly suggest reading it on mobile but I hope you're happy with decontextualizing it

  6. #3086
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Alternative Ice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Phoenix
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,373
    US Friend Code
    888,514,799
    +1 to Dullahan Describes Having Heatstroke

  7. #3087
    リビングデッド Living Dead
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Wilmette, IL, USA
    Age
    15
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    57
    +1 to Maybe I'm A Lion.

    Oh my God.

    That was one of the best pieces of writing I've had the pleasure of reading. Everything felt natural, all of the characters were not only meshed out, but also developed so well that after a point, I literally couldn't put it down.

    Lio's monologues are fucking gold. The scenes with Shiki's escape (attempt) and Fujino had me at the edge of my seat.

    I might be a little burnt out with the constant stream of references and linguistic puns in the fic, but holy shit, that was a genuine treat to read.

    obligatory 'pls update' /s

  8. #3088
    リビングデッド Living Dead
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Wilmette, IL, USA
    Age
    15
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    57
    Chaos Theory is now complete.

    ...damn, it's been almost a year since I started to get into TM works. I remember this being the first fanfic I ever read, and though it has some major flaws heading towards the end, it still holds some value to me.

    Still gonna keep whatever rating I had last, but it's finally done.

  9. #3089
    The Rookie Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In the clouds
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,259
    + 1 to Man off the Moon
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1290473...n-off-the-Moon

    It's a Fate/Extra and Mass Effect Crossover staring Nameless as the protag. The Mooncell shifted to the ME timeline to avoid the Velber and Nameless has been sent out to investigate a strange reading from Mars.

    I found the character interactions pretty decent and the lore hasn't be mangled so it's fun to me. While I'm not familiar with Mass Effect the author has eased me in pretty well. Writings also pretty decent and it's a fun ride. The start is a bit slow but I was able to get invested regardless as the writing made it interesting enough.
    Nasu Knowledge:
    Saw all KnK movies.
    Played all of Fate/Stay Night, most of hollow Ataraxia, read Fate/ Zero, Prisma Illya (read and watched).
    Read Tsukihime manga, Melty Blood Manga, Melty Blood 2 manga and Melty blood X.
    Spoiler:



    What Fate/Stay Night character are you?



    Saber


    You are Saber. You are strong and determined. You fight for justice and honor, and protect those around you. Selfless in every way, you would put yourself at risk to save others. You are a knight; the sword and shield of your allies.



  10. #3090
    Not always a dragon Draconic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Not where I wanna be
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,953
    US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    18
    I can't believe Chaos Theory is finally over. Damn that was a fun ride. I'll admit it's got its flaws, but as much of a disaster as that ending was, it was positively glorious. And Moczo's writing style, and prose, for whatever flaws in the plot and mechanics of the world he might have had, were utterly brilliant.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?

    I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.


    Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

  11. #3091
    Across This New Borderline RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Leones
    Age
    50
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    I can't believe Chaos Theory is finally over. Damn that was a fun ride. I'll admit it's got its flaws, but as much of a disaster as that ending was, it was positively glorious. And Moczo's writing style, and prose, for whatever flaws in the plot and mechanics of the world he might have had, were utterly brilliant.
    It finally ended? Dang, I really need to catch up on that fic.

  12. #3092
    Not always a dragon Draconic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Not where I wanna be
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,953
    US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    18
    Things got really out of hand.

    It's not as good as it was at the beginning, but Moczo's writing style remains as delightful as ever, and the ending is bombastic beyond any reasonable expectations. It's fun.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?

    I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.


    Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

  13. #3093
    Chaos Theory is done? Holy shit, Moczo is a madman. All the respect.

    +1 to Man off the Moon

  14. #3094
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    Things got really out of hand.

    It's not as good as it was at the beginning, but Moczo's writing style remains as delightful as ever, and the ending is bombastic beyond any reasonable expectations. It's fun.
    It's 8 years old right?

  15. #3095
    A mecha-loving Shotacon who plays children's card games naschyamamoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Heartland City
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    120
    Things started to get out of hand around the final battle(s) of Chaos Theory, at least for me, but the madman did a great job keeping it consistent and giving a proper ending. It feels like the end of high school again


    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

  16. #3096
    +1 to Fate/Absolute Miracle reboot, according to the A/N.
    Fate/Absolute Miracle

    Despite his...unique writing style, I find the concept interesting. And a villainous Shirou is kinda rare these days.

  17. #3097
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six forumghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,451
    JP Friend Code
    697363510
    Quote Originally Posted by Ing Ryudo View Post
    +1 to Fate/Absolute Miracle reboot, according to the A/N.
    Fate/Absolute Miracle

    Despite his...unique writing style, I find the concept interesting. And a villainous Shirou is kinda rare these days.
    Jesus Christ that edge.

  18. #3098
    I can see some of original Shirou's personalities in there but the influence of Ahriman seems to corrupt him even more than his other ego does. Really recommend this.

  19. #3099
    YES to "Remember, Remember" by FiendLurcher. The world deserves more Taiga.

  20. #3100
    Can't catch a break Zer0light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    home
    Posts
    285
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    + 1 to Man off the Moon
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1290473...n-off-the-Moon

    It's a Fate/Extra and Mass Effect Crossover staring Nameless as the protag. The Mooncell shifted to the ME timeline to avoid the Velber and Nameless has been sent out to investigate a strange reading from Mars.

    I found the character interactions pretty decent and the lore hasn't be mangled so it's fun to me. While I'm not familiar with Mass Effect the author has eased me in pretty well. Writings also pretty decent and it's a fun ride. The start is a bit slow but I was able to get invested regardless as the writing made it interesting enough.
    + 1 to Man off the Moon
    I will add my vote for this fic as well.
    As a fan of both series, it's fun to read.

    "Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest."

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •